Beyonder Events

Brooklyn, NY View map
$1,650 Most Popular Price

$1,650 Most Popular Price

Beyonder Events is a wedding-DJ company based out of Brooklyn, New York. Founder Ben Carlin has built a premier collective of talented and sophisticated music professionals who are on hand to elevate your wedding reception. The experienced team curates playlists to reflect each couple’s tastes, played on authentic turntables for an added dash of style and substance. They cover weddings throughout New York, Connecticut, and New Jersey.

Beyonder Events seeks to go above and beyond its cherished clients’ expectations. The skilled DJs collaborate with couples to design the soundtrack to their day, from ceremonies and cocktail hours to the all-important after-party. They are also attuned to the mood of every event, using their intuition to align with the audience's musical leanings and energy levels. Other services and products provided by this company include:

• Consultations
  • MC duties
  • Microphones
  • One-event-per-day policy
  • Do-not-play lists

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,500

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,650

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

• Kevin
    Kevin W. Married on 09/06/2021

Ben Absolutely Crushed

Ben knocked it out of the park and made our wedding truly unforgettable. Music was an extremely important part of our ceremony/afterparty and we never felt worried about whether or not it was all going to work. From the procession music to the speeches to the final party, the music and volume levels were perfectly handled. On the DJing front, we gave Ben a list for inspiration, and he just absolutely nailed our vibe on the night. A+++ all around rockstar performance.
  • Amanda
    Amanda C. Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing! Best choice we made.

During our planning process my husband and I had the DJ/band debate; I wanted a band and he wanted a DJ. We got together with my husband's best man and he and his wife had just came back from a wedding. He kept saying how great the DJ was and since I trusted his opinion (and this was one of only a few things my husband had asked for throughout the entire planning process) I asked for his contact information and reached out.

My biggest hesitation with a DJ was that we would get the same DJ you see at every other wedding; the guy who makes every announcement in that cheesy sportscaster voice and plays the same songs you hear every other wedding DJ play. In my opinion, every wedding I had been to that had a DJ was the same and was nothing super impressive in terms of music. However, once Ben and I jumped on a call and discussed his vibe and how he is not a wedding DJ but rather a DJ who also does weddings I felt confident that hiring him was the right choice.

Throughout the entire process Ben was awesome! He helped guide us with the flow of the night, gave us suggestions for our entrance songs, gave his honest opinion on whether he thought something was too fast or too slow, and answered any questions we had along the way. He was even awesome enough to accommodate us by playing Greek music (my husband is Greek and we wanted to make sure that was part of our night). He also has a strong attention to detail which as someone who also has that, I appreciated it and found it extremely helpful. We changed things on him quite a few times and he had no problem with any of it. He was extremely friendly, easy going, and most importantly knew music.

Needless to say, our reception was AMAZING! Our guests danced all night long. Even some of our hard to impress guests were dancing all night and kept saying how amazing Ben was. He had our photographers dancing and singing too! Afterwards our guests kept asking us who the DJ was, where we found him, how to contact him, and kept telling us how our reception was one of the most fun receptions they had ever been to. Ben does an unbelievable job of mixing old and new to keep everyone dancing and really knows what he's doing. We also had several people tell us how much they loved watching him DJ. He gets so into it! Nothing about him is "cheesy" or "average wedding DJ". He's the real deal.

I really can't recommend Ben enough. We couldn't be happier with our choice in hiring him and he's the reason our reception was as fun as it was!
  • VICTORIA
    Victoria Married on 06/08/2019

Amazing Party Atmosphere

Hiring Beyonder Events for our wedding was the best thing we could have done! Ben and Mikey were both super accommodating and extremely knowledgeable about what they do. we saw Ben with Beyonder Events at a friends wedding and, even though we were not even engaged at the time, made the decision immediately that when we get married we will be hiring them. My husband and I both knew from the start that we wanted a DJ from the get go, but finding the right person to work with you is the hard part! Not with these guys. Mikey and Ben were both reliable and easy going, knew what to do and knew the answers to my questions before I asked them. Our day of DJ was Mikey Palms, and we couldn’t say enough good things about him! Mikey knew exactly what we wanted from our party and gave us the best night!
    From the first phone call to get to know each other, to emails back and forth, ending with an in person meeting a week before our wedding to nail down the details, we have zero complaints and would absolutely recommend Mikey, and the rest of the Beyonder group.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kate & Stephanie
    18 photos · 10/25/2015

Petronella Photography Petronella Photography Wedding Photographers

Had the awesome opportunity to work with Ben at a recent wedding. He was friendly with everyone, took time to greet the bride & groom. He showed up looking professional & kept the crowd on the dance floor all night long!!

94 9th Street Suite #2 Brooklyn, NY, 11215
Location of (Beyonder Events)

Other vendors in Greater New York City Metro for your wedding