300 N Main Street, Buda, TX 78610 Map · Phone number

About Belle Mariee

We are Belle Mariee Artistry, an on location hair and makeup company.

Creating beautiful brides in Austin, the Hill Country, Texas, and beyond.

nicole2
nicole2
clementine 159

22 Reviews for Belle Mariee

Emilie · Married on 11/03/2018

Ashley and team are wonderful

Belle Mariee did the hair and make up for our wedding at Pecan Springs. They came to the bridal house on the property. Ashley and her team did beautiful hair and make up for the bridesmaids and moms and a few sisters too. Ashley listened and made my wedding vision come through. I would definitely recommend her and her team.

Sent on 11/08/2018

Robert · Married on 03/04/2017

We really reccomend this service provider!!! =)

Sent on 03/31/2017

Katie · Married on 06/11/2016

I loved using Belle Mariee for my wedding hair and makeup! Ashley and Joy are the sweetest girls you'll ever meet, and they are really good at what they do. I can be picky when it comes to my hair and makeup, and Ashley and Joy both worked tirelessly to make sure everything looked perfect (which it did). Ashley used a threading technique to sew my updo in instead of using bobby pins. It stayed longer than any other updo I have had done to my hair, and I didn't have to deal with annoying bobby pins digging into my head. The makeup was beautiful, and I loved the way my foundation felt with the airbrush makeup that they used. My hair and makeup lasted through all the tears, sweat from dancing, and the occasional head banging. The best part was that they were super fun to have in the bridal suite on my wedding day! My bridesmaids and I loved hanging out with them as they gave us the full glam treatment. I absolutely recommend these ladies for your hair and makeup!

Sent on 07/06/2016

Award

Belle Mariee FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• Wedding Warriors
    Wedding Warriors Wedding Planners

Ashley and her team at Belle Mariee Artistry have made my brides and bridesmaids so very happy over the years! So wonderful to work with, very professional, always on time, and as a planner this is so appreciated. They always work with a great and joyful attitude as well, and as hair & make-up is one of the first vendors that a bride and her girls see on the day, this makes for a very good start!

• Al Gawlik Photography
    Al Gawlik Photography Wedding Photographers

Ashley and Helen are amazingly talented artists who create a flawless beauty in each of their clients. They are open to listening and creating what the client wants. Their look is fresh, natural and impeccable. They bring out the key features in each of their clients. The look, the environment and the emotion is carried out with their talent in hair and makeup. They are who I recommend to all my brides!

• 300 N Main Street Buda, 78610 See on map