Al Gawlik Photography

Austin, Texas View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

Capturing the essence of the moment, emotional and playful is what makes up the work of Al Gawlik Photography. Specializing in capturing and documenting the special journey in an organic, candid style. My goal is to capture your own visual legacy.

My style is a unique perspective of an individual and a couple. It is representative of who they are and who they will become as one.

I am honored and grateful for you to consider me to photograph such an amazing moment in your lives.

Cheers,

Amy Lynn ( AL)

info@algawlikphotography.com

www.algawlikphotography.com

www.algawlikphotography.com/blog

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Engagement Shoot
Negatives
Proofs

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 06/05/2022

AL is awesome!

Amy Lynn was super easy to work with, both during planning and day of. We initially picked her based on online review, because her price was fair and we wanted the digital copies of all of the photos. Day of, Amy Lynn put everyone at ease, laughed with us and was always nearby getting snaps. Definitely recommend!
  • Kimberly
    Kimberly Married on 12/07/2021

Absolutely Break-taking Photos!

I have worked in the wedding industry for a couple of years and have gotten to know a lot of photographers, but none have blown me away like Amy's photos. She knows how to capture moods and emotions into the photo so not only do they look incredible, they tell a story that keep that moment alive forever. I knew that I needed her to be my photographer and I am so thankful that she was available. My family and guests gave me so many compliments on her directions, timing and personality. Amy knew exactly how to direct us to get the perfect shot and the sneak peek of the photos that I have seen so far are absolutely breath-taking!
  • E Decker
    E Decker Married on 11/05/2021

Amy is the best!

I could not be happier with our experience with Amy. Her work speaks for itself, her photos are absolutely breathtaking. The speed and quality of her editing is astonishing. She was so flexible--she worked within our budget, as well as our various changes in plans over quarantine. She made my husband and I, both generally quite camera shy, feel comfortable and look so happy in every picture. And the details she caught really captured the personality and vibrance of the small reception we held. She managed to blend professionalism with fun and approachability, so not only were the pictures great, but by the end of the night she was beloved by our friends and family alike. Thank you Amy!!!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• David & Brandyn
    39 photos 路 12/31/2014

Ma Maison Ma Maison Mansion Weddings

Amy's passion shows through her work. We love having her work here at Ma Maison to capture couple's precious memories of their wedding day. Professional and authentic are just a few words that describe who Amy is.

Rustic Ranch Rustic Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Amy is amazing to work with! She takes some awesome and unique pictures. She is such a sweet person and you will be sure to get amazing shots from her!

Memory Lane Ranch & Lodge Memory Lane Ranch & Lodge Barn & Farm Weddings

We cannot say enough good things about Amy and her photography skills! She is an amazing photographer and is a gem to work with! You will not be disappointed if booking this photographer!

Austin, Texas, 78799
Location of (Al Gawlik Photography)

Other vendors in Austin for your wedding