Al Gawlik Photography Reviews

100 Reviews for Al Gawlik Photography

• Kimberly

Kimberly · Getting married on 12/07/2021

Absolutely Break-taking Photos!

I have worked in the wedding industry for a couple of years and have gotten to know a lot of photographers, but none have blown me away like Amy's photos. She knows how to capture moods and emotions into the photo so not only do they look incredible, they tell a story that keep that moment alive forever. I knew that I needed her to be my photographer and I am so thankful that she was available. My family and guests gave me so many compliments on her directions, timing and personality. Amy knew exactly how to direct us to get the perfect shot and the sneak peek of the photos that I have seen so far are absolutely breath-taking!

Sent on 07/28/2020

Kamiki · Married on 12/09/2019

Amazing photos

I can’t put into words how amazing Amy is! She was so helpful and made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day. She worked so well with us, even with our pup, who was in all of our photos. Amy’s photos are gorgeous! Thank you so much, Amy, for making our day special!

Sent on 12/16/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen · Married on 12/07/2019

Such an amazing Boudoir experience!

Since I can remember I have always wanted to do a boudoir session. And when I got engaged, I knew that having a boudoir shoot would be the perfect gift for my husband. As a coordinator in the wedding industry for 15 years, when it came time to plan my own wedding and hire vendors for it, it was really important to me to choose vendors that I had a personal relationship with and who were among the top 1% in the industry for what they do. I never even considered anyone else to do my boudoir photos because of how phenomenal Amy Scarborough with Betty Blue Boudoir (AL Gawlik) is at what she does. I chose to have my session on the same day as my hair and makeup trial run, but her packages do have hair and makeup included in them as well. She helped me ahead of time choose the correct outfits so I felt confident before I ever arrived. The location that she shoots in is absolutely perfect! And don't even get me started on the amazing robes she has available for you to use! I had actually been extremely sick for days leading up to my shoot but once I arrived she helped put my mind at ease and never rushed me. And once we started shooting, she was absolutely perfect at helping to direct me, putting me in poses that made me feel beautiful and sexy and helped accentuate my assets, and was a master at helping me feel completely at ease. And the photos turned out 100 times better than I could have ever dreamed! After the fact, she was so quick in the turnaround time of my photos and helped me every step of the way with choosing photos and helping to design the album which, in addition to the additional prints and awesome packaging, turned out perfectly. My husband still tells me that it was the best gift that he has ever been given! For all of the brides out there looking for a boudoir photographer who will not only provide you with the most breathtaking photos, but will also make the entire process so easy and seamless, look no further than Betty Blue Boudoir! And thank you Amy for making me truly feel like the most beautiful woman and for helping me surprise Bryan with the best gift. The photos are beyond stunning and so much more than I could have ever imagined them to be!!

Sent on 04/17/2020
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 11/09/2019

Amy is the best!!

Working with Amy was amazing! She captured the most beautiful and special moments from our wedding and made sure that we have memories we will cherish forever. We used Amy for our wedding as well as for my bridal portraits. She was professional, creative, and so much fun to work with. She kept us laughing, was loving and caring with our guests and family members, and made sure that we were comfortable throughout the entire day. Amy captured amazing portrait style photos as well as candid photos during our wedding. We are so happy we hired her and we can’t wait to work with her again!

Sent on 05/17/2020

Michelle · Married on 11/02/2019

Amy is the best!

Amy did a fantastic job at my recent wedding in Dripping Springs! I cannot say enough great things about her! She is a true pro and is efficient, a complete pleasure to work with and is super talented. We did a package with Amy which included engagement pics along with the wedding day pics - she put everyone at ease and the photos came out natural and beautifully. Plus she turned the wedding pics around within just a few short weeks - a lot faster than most! She knows the shots she wants and she doesn’t waste anyone’s time and we loved how she effectively aims to capture the natural moments vs. mostly posed pics. Amy is wonderful and we had many guests commenting how lovely she was day of the wedding as well!

Sent on 12/09/2019
  • Jeanette

jeanette flournoy · Married on 06/13/2019

Amazing photographer

My photos turned out amazing!! Amy captured our day perfectly, all the big and small details. I couldn't be happier!

Sent on 07/28/2019
  • Lisa

Lisa · Married on 04/19/2019

The best photographer!

We could not have selected a better photographer for our wedding. Amy was absolutely wonderful from our initial contact to weeks after our wedding. Our photos are just breathtaking!!! Her professionalism, humor and ability to make everyone involved feel at ease is so appreciated. She truly is the best at what she does.

Sent on 05/10/2019
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

Amy is the most amazing photographer!

Amy took our engagement photos and they turned out absolutely stunning. Not only is she a talented photographer but she is absolutely hilarious and has a way of putting you at ease to get the best shots- she can make anyone feel and look like a professional model. Hire this woman immediately!

Sent on 03/18/2019
  • Angela

Angela Dunlap · Married on 10/13/2018

Amy is the best photographer we have seen!

Amy went above and beyond and created the most beautiful photos of our big day! She understood what was important to us, and captured all the important moments in such a gorgeous way. She was very responsive, she showed up early, and she had the results delivered to us on time - in only three weeks! She truly delights in photography and is so talented. Amy is the consummate professional, and she made sure everyone was having fun in the process.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/23/2018

Amy is one of the most incredible photographers I have ever seen!! Her work truly speaks for itself and in addition she is kind and genuine person. She really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and captures those real moments and emotions. This was the best decision I made during my wedding, not only did we both love the photos for our engagements and wedding, but we truly enjoyed hanging out with her. Taking pictures on your wedding day can seem endless, but she was fast and efficient and took so many beautiful images of everything that we asked for. She is very thorough and she has an incredible eye for beauty and lighting. My husband does not love taking pictures, but Amy made him comfortable and really captured some great moments between us. Book her, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Elise · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding was in Austin, but we live out of state. I didn’t have a chance to meet Amy prior to the ceremony. She was super flexible and answered all emails I sent very quickly. She was incredible. She was so sweet and delivered beautiful photos.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

Amy is nothing short of incredible. Not only was she super calm and composed during the chaos of the actual day, but she was also super organized and quick with the pictures she took. The pictures themselves are AMAZING. She caught all the little moments of the day, from the decor details, to the looks and moments shared between guests and wedding party. I literally could not ask for a better experience. I have wonderful pictures of my wedding day to cherish for the rest of my life. Amy I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU.

Sent on 10/19/2017

kara · Married on 09/22/2017

We got married in September & unfortunately my hair was a complete disaster. I paid over $800 for the hair style not including the extensions or accessories only to be completely disappointed with the outcome. Our wedding photographer wouldn't meet us to take a few redo photos before my bouquet died and in a panic I reached out to Amy. She not only made a special trip to Georgetown from Dripping but delivered beautiful images to us within a day. She instructed us on how to pose, took her time to make sure we were comfortable in front of the camera and was an absolute pleasure to work with! I've since gotten to work with her many times and each time she is as awesome as the last! You will LOVE her relaxed personality, her direction and her eye for detail.

Sent on 02/16/2018
  • Lizzie

Lizzie · Married on 09/09/2017

Amy was a great choice as a wedding photographer! Her fun attitude and professionalism was so impressive. She kept the mood positive and stress-free, which is a plus! She is very easy to work with and I would certainly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2017
  • Valentine

Valentine · Married on 07/01/2017

Best Wedding Photographer in Texas AND beyond! She travels!

There is NO other person on this planet than Amy who I would rather capture life's most important moments that will last for generations beyond when I am still on this earth.

Amy has taken my both professional and personal photos for me. She goes ABOVE and BEYOND in capturing YOUR vision.

Amy took photos of me with my 90yr old Grandmother. I used to have tea with my Grandmother when I was a little girl. I wanted to relive this moment many years later while I am still lucky enough to have my Grandmother around. Some day I plan to hang these photos in my daughter's nursery.

Amy is SO good at seeing the perfect shot. She captures moments nobody other than her can even see. She is also so friendly and personable and VERY good with children and pets.

Every time I shoot with her nothing feels awkward and I am always beyond pleased with the results.

BOOK HER FOR ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Joy · Married on 05/28/2017

I am so glad we chose Amy to photograph our wedding! Our photos are gorgeous and better than we could have imagined. She also had a way of making everyone in the wedding party feel so comfortable while taking the photos. Amy also took my bridal photos, which turned out absolutely amazing!

She made everything so easy and we received our photos quickly (3 weeks for the wedding photos and a few days for the bridals). I cannot stress enough what a great decision it was to hire Amy. If you are considering using Amy for your wedding, do it, it’s worth it.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Amy Lynn is a great photographer and it was such a pleasure to meet her. We loved our photos! She got such a wide variety of shots - great candids of us and our guests, the venue, food, decorations, and didn't miss those special moments either. She was direct and efficient but so polite and maneuvered through 200+ friends and family like a pro. She also worked well with our videographers who also had nothing but great things to say about her. We highly recommend her! Thanks Amy Lynn you were amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Rosa · Married on 03/15/2017

Al Gawlik Photography (Amy) is very talented, at our wedding she captured such beautiful moments. She has a great eye for stunning photos and you will not be disappointed. She is a beautiful person, inside and out, easy going, great attitude and a natural with photography.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2017

Amy is so amazing and talented! Everyone loved her! She is fun, professional, kind and accommodating! She makes you feel comfortable, and goes above and beyond her job description! Seriously, I can't imagined getting married without her! We used her for engagements, bridals, rehearsal dinner and the wedding. I couldn't be more impressed and neither can all of my family, friends and all of social media! Seriously, she is the best! I plan to book her for when we need maternity, baby or anything else! I would rate her with more stars if I could!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Shelby · Married on 12/31/2016

Amy and her team did an amazing job at our wedding!! We were 100% satisfied with every picture captured. She is so personable and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2016

Amy is a natural! You can show up and she will make you look good-no great! She will walk you through the process and tell you exactly what to do to make sure your photos are awesome. She did my engagement photos, and I literally cried when I got them back. She is professional and you can tell she loves what she does. I am also lucky to get to work with her in the wedding industry and she is great with my clients as well. You can't go wrong with Amy :) One of the best!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Angela · Married on 11/06/2016

Amy was utterly phenomenal. I cannot say enough wonderful things about both the incredible photos of our wedding or how truly splendid she was to be around / work with. She was incredibly easy to communicate with, so much fun to be around, and managed to keep me smiling and mellow on an otherwise chaotic day. It really was like having another of my friends along with us for the day. Our wedding day was hit by a huge storm and we had to shift our plans / locations last minute. Amy managed to make our rain drenched, flooded day look amazing in pictures and captured so many breathtaking images and moments. She playfully engaged guests, getting even the shyest of our friends on film hamming it up, and also managed to keep a smile and gracefully handle even the most challenging of our family members who could be a bit overbearing where it came to the wedding. Later on, we got to know her a bit better during a post-wedding portrait shoot we hadn't had time to schedule pre-wedding. She's such enjoyable company and so much fun to be around! Her skills as a photographer and her creative energy are unparalleled, and she's a dream to work with. Booking Amy as our photographer was easily the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. We couldn't be more thrilled and wowed by our photos. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Lee · Married on 10/01/2016

Photography was very important to us for our daughters wedding. Being in the wedding industry we have seen many photographers but Amy stands out! Her eye for that special moment and capturing the "feel" of the day was amazing. She truly loves what she does and an added bonus was getting the gorgeous photos back so quickly. LOVE HER!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Tazlyn · Married on 08/27/2016

Amy is THE most amazing photographer!!! She is friendly, down to earth and has an eye for pictures like no one else!!! Her pictures are to die for! I could go on and on about her and her work but if you check out her website and see her work, it speaks for itself!!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

DeAndra · Married on 07/03/2016

Amy is amazingly talented. She is so sweet and so easy to work with. Her pictures are of amazing quality and the amount of art you receive is a great value for the cost!

Sent on 08/15/2016