Al Gawlik Photography Reviews

Al Gawlik Photography 6
Al Gawlik Photography 7
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 03/16/2019

Amy is the most amazing photographer!

Amy took our engagement photos and they turned out absolutely stunning. Not only is she a talented photographer but she is absolutely hilarious and has a way of putting you at ease to get the best shots- she can make anyone feel and look like a professional model. Hire this woman immediately!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Al Gawlik Photography 8
  • Angela

Angela Dunlap · Married on 10/13/2018

Amy is the best photographer we have seen!

Amy went above and beyond and created the most beautiful photos of our big day! She understood what was important to us, and captured all the important moments in such a gorgeous way. She was very responsive, she showed up early, and she had the results delivered to us on time - in only three weeks! She truly delights in photography and is so talented. Amy is the consummate professional, and she made sure everyone was having fun in the process.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Jillian · Married on 06/23/2018

Amy is one of the most incredible photographers I have ever seen!! Her work truly speaks for itself and in addition she is kind and genuine person. She really makes you feel comfortable in front of the camera and captures those real moments and emotions. This was the best decision I made during my wedding, not only did we both love the photos for our engagements and wedding, but we truly enjoyed hanging out with her. Taking pictures on your wedding day can seem endless, but she was fast and efficient and took so many beautiful images of everything that we asked for. She is very thorough and she has an incredible eye for beauty and lighting. My husband does not love taking pictures, but Amy made him comfortable and really captured some great moments between us. Book her, you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Elise · Married on 09/30/2017

Our wedding was in Austin, but we live out of state. I didn’t have a chance to meet Amy prior to the ceremony. She was super flexible and answered all emails I sent very quickly. She was incredible. She was so sweet and delivered beautiful photos.

Sent on 10/13/2017
    Al Gawlik Photography 9
    Al Gawlik Photography 10
    Al Gawlik Photography 11
    Al Gawlik Photography 12
    Al Gawlik Photography 13

Jaime · Married on 09/30/2017

Amy is nothing short of incredible. Not only was she super calm and composed during the chaos of the actual day, but she was also super organized and quick with the pictures she took. The pictures themselves are AMAZING. She caught all the little moments of the day, from the decor details, to the looks and moments shared between guests and wedding party. I literally could not ask for a better experience. I have wonderful pictures of my wedding day to cherish for the rest of my life. Amy I FRIGGIN LOVE YOU.

Sent on 10/19/2017
    Al Gawlik Photography 14
    Al Gawlik Photography 15
    Al Gawlik Photography 16
    Al Gawlik Photography 17
    Al Gawlik Photography 18

kara · Married on 09/22/2017

We got married in September & unfortunately my hair was a complete disaster. I paid over $800 for the hair style not including the extensions or accessories only to be completely disappointed with the outcome. Our wedding photographer wouldn't meet us to take a few redo photos before my bouquet died and in a panic I reached out to Amy. She not only made a special trip to Georgetown from Dripping but delivered beautiful images to us within a day. She instructed us on how to pose, took her time to make sure we were comfortable in front of the camera and was an absolute pleasure to work with! I've since gotten to work with her many times and each time she is as awesome as the last! You will LOVE her relaxed personality, her direction and her eye for detail.

Sent on 02/16/2018
  • Lizzie

Lizzie · Married on 09/09/2017

Amy was a great choice as a wedding photographer! Her fun attitude and professionalism was so impressive. She kept the mood positive and stress-free, which is a plus! She is very easy to work with and I would certainly recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Al Gawlik Photography 25
    Al Gawlik Photography 26
    Al Gawlik Photography 27

Joy · Married on 05/28/2017

I am so glad we chose Amy to photograph our wedding! Our photos are gorgeous and better than we could have imagined. She also had a way of making everyone in the wedding party feel so comfortable while taking the photos. Amy also took my bridal photos, which turned out absolutely amazing!

She made everything so easy and we received our photos quickly (3 weeks for the wedding photos and a few days for the bridals). I cannot stress enough what a great decision it was to hire Amy. If you are considering using Amy for your wedding, do it, it’s worth it.

Sent on 07/29/2017

Stephanie · Married on 03/25/2017

Amy Lynn is a great photographer and it was such a pleasure to meet her. We loved our photos! She got such a wide variety of shots - great candids of us and our guests, the venue, food, decorations, and didn't miss those special moments either. She was direct and efficient but so polite and maneuvered through 200+ friends and family like a pro. She also worked well with our videographers who also had nothing but great things to say about her. We highly recommend her! Thanks Amy Lynn you were amazing!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Rosa · Married on 03/15/2017

Al Gawlik Photography (Amy) is very talented, at our wedding she captured such beautiful moments. She has a great eye for stunning photos and you will not be disappointed. She is a beautiful person, inside and out, easy going, great attitude and a natural with photography.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Ashley · Married on 03/02/2017

Amy is so amazing and talented! Everyone loved her! She is fun, professional, kind and accommodating! She makes you feel comfortable, and goes above and beyond her job description! Seriously, I can't imagined getting married without her! We used her for engagements, bridals, rehearsal dinner and the wedding. I couldn't be more impressed and neither can all of my family, friends and all of social media! Seriously, she is the best! I plan to book her for when we need maternity, baby or anything else! I would rate her with more stars if I could!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!

Sent on 03/12/2017

Shelby · Married on 12/31/2016

Amy and her team did an amazing job at our wedding!! We were 100% satisfied with every picture captured. She is so personable and easy to work with.

Sent on 03/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2016

Amy is a natural! You can show up and she will make you look good-no great! She will walk you through the process and tell you exactly what to do to make sure your photos are awesome. She did my engagement photos, and I literally cried when I got them back. She is professional and you can tell she loves what she does. I am also lucky to get to work with her in the wedding industry and she is great with my clients as well. You can't go wrong with Amy :) One of the best!

Sent on 09/21/2016

Angela · Married on 11/06/2016

Amy was utterly phenomenal. I cannot say enough wonderful things about both the incredible photos of our wedding or how truly splendid she was to be around / work with. She was incredibly easy to communicate with, so much fun to be around, and managed to keep me smiling and mellow on an otherwise chaotic day. It really was like having another of my friends along with us for the day. Our wedding day was hit by a huge storm and we had to shift our plans / locations last minute. Amy managed to make our rain drenched, flooded day look amazing in pictures and captured so many breathtaking images and moments. She playfully engaged guests, getting even the shyest of our friends on film hamming it up, and also managed to keep a smile and gracefully handle even the most challenging of our family members who could be a bit overbearing where it came to the wedding. Later on, we got to know her a bit better during a post-wedding portrait shoot we hadn't had time to schedule pre-wedding. She's such enjoyable company and so much fun to be around! Her skills as a photographer and her creative energy are unparalleled, and she's a dream to work with. Booking Amy as our photographer was easily the best decision we made in regards to our wedding. We couldn't be more thrilled and wowed by our photos. Thank you!!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Lee · Married on 10/01/2016

Photography was very important to us for our daughters wedding. Being in the wedding industry we have seen many photographers but Amy stands out! Her eye for that special moment and capturing the "feel" of the day was amazing. She truly loves what she does and an added bonus was getting the gorgeous photos back so quickly. LOVE HER!

Sent on 03/24/2017

Tazlyn · Married on 08/27/2016

Amy is THE most amazing photographer!!! She is friendly, down to earth and has an eye for pictures like no one else!!! Her pictures are to die for! I could go on and on about her and her work but if you check out her website and see her work, it speaks for itself!!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

DeAndra · Married on 07/03/2016

Amy is amazingly talented. She is so sweet and so easy to work with. Her pictures are of amazing quality and the amount of art you receive is a great value for the cost!

Sent on 08/15/2016

Taylor · Married on 05/28/2016

I am so thankful that we heard about Amy and could book her for our special day. Working with her was an absolute pleasure. I received so many compliments about her during the process from both vendors and our wedding guests. Amy is very professional and efficient, which was especially highlighted on our wedding day. She knew exactly what shots she needed and wanted. I also appreciated how sensitive she was to special circumstances and delicate relationships. It gives me so much joy to look back on our photos and remember what a wonderful time we had. She captured our moments in such an artful and beautiful way. Any bride would be lucky to work with her.

Sent on 04/21/2017

lauren · Married on 04/17/2016

Everything about Al Gawlik was perfect. Her communication leading up to the wedding was great, she was professional, and most importantly, got 100's of wonderful photos! She was all over the wedding without being noticed. The portraits were great, several creative ideas, plus the traditional ones. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/15/2016

Amy did our engagement photos and they turned out fantastic. We originally booked her to do our wedding as well, but due to extenuating circumstances she had to step out, but before doing so she provided us with a list of photographers that were all available for our date and gave us our engagement session for free. She was very light and easy going at our session and made two kind of awkward people who hate pictures look amazing. I can't stop looking at them. I definitely hope to use her again in the future.

Sent on 11/06/2015

We got our pictures back 2-3 weeks after our wedding (so fast!) and we're already thinking of all the future occasions we could use Amy for. She takes amazing photos, works with the utmost professionalism, and is just a super nice person. We can't stop looking at our gallery. I honestly can't imagine a better experience. We'll be recommending her to everyone we can.

Sent on 12/28/2015

Monica · Married on 10/04/2015

When I got engaged I booked Amy as soon as I could! The photographer is one of the most important wedding vendors and I wanted the best. She shot my engagement photos, bridals and my wedding day. She is truly a master at her craft! She captured the most beautiful pictures for us and I couldn’t be happier with the results. Not only is she a phenomenal photographer (probably the best in all of Austin), but she is so easy and pleasant to be around. She communicates well, is amazing with lighting and has great ideas for photo settings. Her work speaks for itself! I’m so happy I chose her to capture the best day of my life!

Sent on 10/12/2015

I can't say enough good things about Amy... our wedding pictures were INCREDIBLE! Absolutely perfect and truly unique. I knew I wanted her because of her expertise in natural and soft lighting, and she didn't disappoint. Our wedding ceremony was outside and a good portion of our reception was too. Every moment was so beautifully captured with the sunset, and we continue to receive compliments. She was a joy to work with from the very beginning and made us all feel so comfortable. I've recommended her to everyone who has gotten engaged since our wedding!

Sent on 06/29/2015

My love for Amy Gawlik runs deep – really deep. Amy is a blessing. She is single handedly the biggest reason why my wedding/renewal was such an overwhelming success and a big fat party. It's one thing for someone to take breath taking photos (which she does) but the way Amy handles herself - with complete poise, grace and precision, it goes without saying she did and is continuing to do incredible work. Her photos are timeless and so is she. Her effortlessness on how she manages to go through the ebb and flow of capturing a photo is art on film and in motion. Her style is inimitable, her work ethic is unmatched, and she is completely selfless. She delivers photos within days of your session, (she is relentless). Her passion behind the lens and in life is completely contagious. Her light and joyfulness inspires everyone around her, gah, I want to be her. I owe her so much because she captured everything, every detail, emotion and thought on film, the true essence between you and your loved one. Not only that, she led me to my extraordinary videographer, dj, baker, desserts table, and bridal designer. I couldn’t limit to just the wedding so I had her photograph my engagements and bridals. The pictures and experience were all equally magical. It is such an important and beautiful moment in your life, I have to emphasize how much she is there right behind you to make you feel like you and your moment are all that matters. Your pictures will last a lifetime - believe me, you want this beauty to be a part of your day/life. You don't get just a photographer; you get a great friend for life. I can't praise her and her work enough. She is one of a kind.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Stephanie · Married on 11/12/2014

Amy is a consummate professional- she is a beautiful person inside and out. Thoughtful, insightful, and a true artist! Her photographs are amazing and she is always such a pleasure to work with!

Sent on 01/09/2015