Kaneohe, HI 96744 Map · Phone number

About Bella Weddings & Events

We believe that every event is unique in every way, and should never be viewed as the same.  With our passion, attention to detail, and personalized service, we hope to always exceed our client's expectations.  Our ultimate goal is to help create the experience of a lifetime for you and your guests.

Follow Bella Weddings & Events on

25 Reviews for Bella Weddings & Events

• Patricia

Patricia · Married on 09/06/2019

Best wedding planner in Hawaii

Where do I even begin. Gabby was absolutely amazing. I can't say enough great things about her. She captured every detail and made our wedding so beautiful. I was very afraid of planning this wedding in Hawaii since I live in Atlanta. I wouldn't be able to meet vendors in person but she made the whole process very smooth and got us a discount with many vendors. Very organized and detail oriented. If you want a beautiful wedding contact her for your Hawaii wedding. The wedding was beyond my expectations. Thank you so much Gabby.

Sent on 09/12/2019

Joanne · Married on 09/22/2018

No amount of thank you's can describe how grateful we are to have found Gabby and her amazing team!!

From the moment she responded so quickly to our inquiry up until the day-of, Gabby has been a god-send!! She is very meticulous and suggested details we had never thought to include.

Gabby is very professional, patient and attentive with our many questions and changes. We really appreciated the fact that she reviewed all of our vendor contracts with a fine-toothed comb and noticed things we missed.

Our wedding day went very smoothly and everyone raved about perfect everything was!!

Thank you so very much to Gabby and her team at Bella Weddings & Events for making our event one we will never forget!!! :)

Joanne & Brisan

Sent on 09/28/2018

Jordan · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Gabby and the Bella Weddings & Events Team! From the conception to completion, Gabby was there every step of the way to ensure our wedding day was everything we had dreamed.

Planning a wedding from over 4,000 miles away can be a bit daunting, but Gabby was patient with every question I had and was quick to provide knowledgable insight and professional guidance for every possible scenario. Everything from weather contingency plans down to how to trim a monstera leaf to lay down properly - she knew it all.

When the big day finally arrived, it was such a sense of calm and peace knowing that Gabby and her team had everything handled. The day was absolutely perfect and was everything we had hoped for and dreamed of. In true event planner fashion, any and all hiccups were handled quickly and quietly and my husband and I were never the wiser.

A wedding coordinator is a must and is worth every single penny. I owe the success of the day entirely to Gabby and her team! If I could give more than 5 stars, I would. I can only hope our paths cross again in the near future. Thank you Gabby!!

Sent on 09/30/2018

Bella Weddings & Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2,400.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 4500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 7,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Cultural
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Kaneohe, 96744 See on map
    Location of (Bella Weddings & Events)