Honolulu, HI 96814 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Blush Makeup & Hair

Blush Makeup and Hair is the Premier Luxury Beauty Team for Destination Brides. Our collective of expert Beauty Stylists will work with you to create an authentic, sophisticated, and timeless makeup and hair look that will have you looking and feeling like the best, most beautiful version of yourself.

Our passionate Beauty Stylists are committed to providing our clients with a relaxing and luxurious beauty experience to start their wedding day off right and provide the best luxury experience in the bridal industry.

Blush is based in Honolulu, HI and Napa, CA and available for travel.

Follow Blush Makeup & Hair on

Rebecca Yale Photography
napa makeup artist sonoma makeup artist hawaii makeup artist blush makeup and hair 51 561998 1555451199
Kevin Lubera Photography

Blush Makeup & Hair 1
Blush Makeup & Hair 2

Nara Wong · Married on 09/09/2018

Saved My Wedding!!

I highly recommend Blush!! Christa & her team came to my rescue a week out from my wedding... they were quick with responding via phone and email. With the wedding being as soon as it was they were able to set a trial date that fit my schedule and were willing to work with me. My stylists' names were Mary & Camden...who by the way worked very well together. They listened closely to what my vision was and worked their magic just by looking at a few photos... (which were the same photos that I had shown to my previous hair & makeup team, but just was not able to execute what I had envisioned and for my wedding, I just couldn't settle). Luckily I was able to book my Blush Team...!!

They were very prompt, always on time, walking me through every step to make sure that they were going in the same direction of my vision. They made sure that we were comfortable the entire time... My hair & makeup was done beautifully, exactly what I had hoped for...my girls were just as beautiful!! Mary & Camden, I couldn't have asked for a more fun, amazing, and talented team. They had really saved my wedding day, making it as perfect as it could be and I can't thank the entire team & process enough!! Thank you again!!

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 09/07/2018

I LOVED my wedding look and all of my girls look absolutely stunning! Being from Boston and having a destination wedding in Napa I was very nervous about my hair and makeup. I flew out to Napa in February to have my trial and left feeling like I wish I had given more direction and had been more vocal. After a week or two I reached out and asked for another trial which Christa happily agreed to, but wouldn't happen until the week of the wedding since that was the next time we were flying out! I was nervous for months not knowing if the look I would pick would be "the one." We got married on Friday, September 7th and the second trial was scheduled for Tuesday, September 4th. I am so glad I had a second one because Christa and Rachel did EXACTLY what I wanted! I almost cried I was so happy!! The day of came out even better!! My look lasted all night even though I didn't leave the dance floor. Highly recommend Blush - their affordable, flexible, and miracle workers!

Sent on 09/25/2018
    Blush Makeup & Hair 3
    Blush Makeup & Hair 4

Jaimie Phillip · Married on 06/10/2018

Stunning for the Big Day

I am sooooooo incredibly glad that I picked Blush for my BIG DAY! Christa was so easy to work with and really helped ease the stress I was feeling. My skin is naturally bad (oily and with acne) so I was really worried about having makeup that would make my face greasy after a couple hours. I was also really afraid that I wouldn’t look like ME. With Christa, none of these things happened. I told her my concerns and she mixed a makeup just for me. I have never felt and looked more beautiful. Completely worth it and so natural looking. She also did my mother who never wears makeup and she got sooooo many compliments. I’m so happy that Christa could make this day special for both me and my mom. I wish I could get this professional makeup all the time.

Sent on 10/28/2018

Blush Makeup & Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 200.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 120.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Facials, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed, Skincare
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10