Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion

85 Andover Street 2nd Floor, Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion

About Bella Sera Bridal:
Bella Sera Bridal offers a fresh perspective on the gown buying experience. Our salon has been designed to meet the needs of brides and bridesmaids of all sizes. We firmly believe that all brides, no matter what size or shape, should receive the same level of care and options when shopping for the perfect gown. We invite you to relax, share your stories, browse our collection and enjoy your time with us. And ~ hey ~ let's have a little fun while we're at it.

More About Us:
Bella Sera Bridal was started with love in 2005. After touring many area salons, we came to some realizations that influenced our decision to open our own salon. First, there will most likely never be a time when you are photographed more than on your wedding day. We know you want to feel beautiful. It is our commitment that we put you at ease and allow you to truly enjoy this process, from the moment you step foot through our doors to the day you return to preserve your gown. We will dedicate the time and energy necessary to exceed your expectations. Second, we believe that every bride should be given a chance to try on a gorgeous designer gown, regardless of her size. Every girl dreams of the perfect gown from the time she is a small child. No one should be denied this dream. We are committed to carrying designer samples in all sizes.

Follow Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion on

Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 5
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin Couture · Getting married on 09/12/2020

Outstanding

This is a team of professionals! The salon is beautifully organized, with a large selection of dresses. The appointment area is roomy and very comfortable. The staff was well prepared for my visit and quickly understood my vision. We worked as a team to pull dresses; Debra was kind, caring and passionate about helping me find just the right one. I truly felt at home and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to help me make this big decision.

Sent on 10/26/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 10/04/2019

I have to shout out the amazing experience I had at Bella Sera. I was searching high and low for two different dresses and I e-mailed with Heidi about them. She confirmed they had both. Due to my own schedule, I wanted to come by ASAP to try them on, so I showed up the next day without an appointment. Despite it being midday Saturday, they were so kind to me, and set my people and I up in with a fitting area and pulled both dresses. Now, I know this isn't going to happen for everyone, but both dresses were samples on sale for 40 and 60% off!! One of them was my perfect size and it was my favorite dress. It would have been out of my budget otherwise. It was a dream.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Annie · Married on 08/26/2018

These girls literally saved my wedding. I had a horrible dress catastrophe with my dress I had bought months before from a different place. Long story short, it was the Wednesday before my Sunday wedding and I was in need of a new dress. Talk about a nightmare scenario! Most places I called told me they couldn't help me and wished me luck. When I called Bella Sera, they told me to come on over and they would do everything they could to try to help me. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted with a hug and excellent service. Heidi pulled multiple dresses for me to try and we ended up finding the PERFECT dress. Due to the short notice, it was initially unclear if I would be able to get it altered in time. However, Heidi went back to the alterations department to plead my case and minutes later they were measuring and pinning my dress. Picked it up two days later and it could not have been more perfect. Every single person in this shop went above and beyond to help me in my desperate state. I still am completely shocked that I was able to find a new dress (let alone my dream dress) days before my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this place and I am forever touched by the kindness and compassion they extended to me.

Sent on 09/04/2018

• The Commons 1854
    The Commons 1854 Banquet Halls

We love the way Bella Sera Bridal assists our brides in the gown selection process, they are the perfect fit for all brides.

• to Make Beautiful
    to Make Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heidi, Lisa and the whole team are such professionals! They take the stress out of shopping for dresses and make everyone feel like a VIP.

• 85 Andover Street, 2nd Floor Danvers, 01923 See on map