Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion

85 Andover Street 2nd Floor, Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion

About Bella Sera Bridal:
Bella Sera Bridal offers a fresh perspective on the gown buying experience. Our salon has been designed to meet the needs of brides and bridesmaids of all sizes. We firmly believe that all brides, no matter what size or shape, should receive the same level of care and options when shopping for the perfect gown. We invite you to relax, share your stories, browse our collection and enjoy your time with us. And ~ hey ~ let's have a little fun while we're at it.

More About Us:
Bella Sera Bridal was started with love in 2005. After touring many area salons, we came to some realizations that influenced our decision to open our own salon. First, there will most likely never be a time when you are photographed more than on your wedding day. We know you want to feel beautiful. It is our commitment that we put you at ease and allow you to truly enjoy this process, from the moment you step foot through our doors to the day you return to preserve your gown. We will dedicate the time and energy necessary to exceed your expectations. Second, we believe that every bride should be given a chance to try on a gorgeous designer gown, regardless of her size. Every girl dreams of the perfect gown from the time she is a small child. No one should be denied this dream. We are committed to carrying designer samples in all sizes.

Follow Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion on

Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 5
Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 6
Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 7

Lauren · Getting married on 10/04/2019

I have to shout out the amazing experience I had at Bella Sera. I was searching high and low for two different dresses and I e-mailed with Heidi about them. She confirmed they had both. Due to my own schedule, I wanted to come by ASAP to try them on, so I showed up the next day without an appointment. Despite it being midday Saturday, they were so kind to me, and set my people and I up in with a fitting area and pulled both dresses. Now, I know this isn't going to happen for everyone, but both dresses were samples on sale for 40 and 60% off!! One of them was my perfect size and it was my favorite dress. It would have been out of my budget otherwise. It was a dream.

Sent on 09/06/2018

Annie · Married on 08/26/2018

These girls literally saved my wedding. I had a horrible dress catastrophe with my dress I had bought months before from a different place. Long story short, it was the Wednesday before my Sunday wedding and I was in need of a new dress. Talk about a nightmare scenario! Most places I called told me they couldn't help me and wished me luck. When I called Bella Sera, they told me to come on over and they would do everything they could to try to help me. From the moment I arrived, I was greeted with a hug and excellent service. Heidi pulled multiple dresses for me to try and we ended up finding the PERFECT dress. Due to the short notice, it was initially unclear if I would be able to get it altered in time. However, Heidi went back to the alterations department to plead my case and minutes later they were measuring and pinning my dress. Picked it up two days later and it could not have been more perfect. Every single person in this shop went above and beyond to help me in my desperate state. I still am completely shocked that I was able to find a new dress (let alone my dream dress) days before my wedding. I cannot say enough good things about this place and I am forever touched by the kindness and compassion they extended to me.

Sent on 09/04/2018
  • Suzanne

Suzanne Spignesi · Married on 08/04/2018

Thank You Bella Sera!!

I truly could not have been happier with my experience at Bella Sera! It was the last shop I visited, and I wish I had gone here first! The experience of trying on dresses was very pleasant, and our attendant was very experienced and made lots of good suggestions. I ended up with one of the very last dresses I tried on, and I absolutely LOVED it. The price was excellent as well. The alterations came out perfectly, and that process went smoothly too. I felt like a million bucks on my wedding day! I also got my bridesmaids' dresses at Bella Sera, and that experience was superb. I went with a floor-length Bill Levkoff dress in a slate blue color, and they were GORGEOUS. After having been in a number of weddings, I know bridesmaids dresses can be hit or miss, and I wanted all my girls to feel beautiful. Every single one of them looked STUNNING! The color worked on every skin tone, and the shape of the dress complimented every body type. The shop apparently spoke to each one of my girls on the phone when they called in to order the dresses, and gave advice on what size to get (a few girls had just had babies). Each one of my bridesmaids told me it was the best bridesmaid dress they had worn! And, to top it all off, Bella Sera does raffles from time to time, and I was able to enter a raffle for $500 off my bridesmaids dress order...and I WON! It was truly the most wonderful experience. Lisa (one of the owners) is the sweetest (gave me a hug every time I came in), and was absolutely delightful to work with. Almost five months after our wedding, she got in touch with me to ask me if she could use some of our photos on Bella Sera's new website - I felt so special! :) Highly recommend!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 16
    Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion 17

• The Commons 1854
    The Commons 1854 Banquet Halls

We love the way Bella Sera Bridal assists our brides in the gown selection process, they are the perfect fit for all brides.

• to Make Beautiful
    to Make Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heidi, Lisa and the whole team are such professionals! They take the stress out of shopping for dresses and make everyone feel like a VIP.

• 85 Andover Street, 2nd Floor Danvers, 01923 See on map