85 Andover Street 2nd Floor, Danvers, MA 01923 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 4

About Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion

About Bella Sera Bridal:
Bella Sera Bridal offers a fresh perspective on the gown buying experience. Our salon has been designed to meet the needs of brides and bridesmaids of all sizes. We firmly believe that all brides, no matter what size or shape, should receive the same level of care and options when shopping for the perfect gown. We invite you to relax, share your stories, browse our collection and enjoy your time with us. And ~ hey ~ let's have a little fun while we're at it.

More About Us:
Bella Sera Bridal was started with love in 2005. After touring many area salons, we came to some realizations that influenced our decision to open our own salon. First, there will most likely never be a time when you are photographed more than on your wedding day. We know you want to feel beautiful. It is our commitment that we put you at ease and allow you to truly enjoy this process, from the moment you step foot through our doors to the day you return to preserve your gown. We will dedicate the time and energy necessary to exceed your expectations. Second, we believe that every bride should be given a chance to try on a gorgeous designer gown, regardless of her size. Every girl dreams of the perfect gown from the time she is a small child. No one should be denied this dream. We are committed to carrying designer samples in all sizes.

Follow Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion on

Other couples have also viewed

• Chantilly Place
11193407101529170580469854609184502226580648n

153 Reviews for Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion

Brianna C. · Getting married on 12/11/2021

Wedding gowns

I had an amazing experience at Bella Sera Bridal! Andrea was an amazing to work with! She was extremely knowledgeable, informative and had great ideas to complete my wedding look. She went above and beyond to make sure I found my dream dress! The bridal shop is well organized and had a great selection of gorgeous gowns. I cannot wait to pick up my gown!

Sent on 01/31/2021
  • Alyssa

Alyssa B. · Married on 10/10/2020

Beautiful Dress Selection

I could not be more pleased with my experience at Bella Sera! Lisa, Heidi, and their team went above and beyond to meet my expectations! The selection of gowns is to die for! I was lucky enough to find my dream dress pre-COVID but have to come in for alterations during COVID. Everyone was amazing and made me feel as comfortable as could be! I worked with Hannah and she could not have been more amazing! My mom even found her Mother of the Bride dress and it was stunning! It was very special for both of us to get our dresses from the two amazing women who acquired my grandmother's store! I could not recommend Bella Sera more and wish every bride gets the amazing experience that I did!

Sent on 10/26/2020
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin C. · Married on 09/12/2020

Outstanding

This is a team of professionals! The salon is beautifully organized, with a large selection of dresses. The appointment area is roomy and very comfortable. The staff was well prepared for my visit and quickly understood my vision. We worked as a team to pull dresses; Debra was kind, caring and passionate about helping me find just the right one. I truly felt at home and I wouldn't have trusted anyone else to help me make this big decision.

Sent on 10/26/2019

4 Real Weddings

View more weddings

• The Commons 1854 Banquet Halls

We love the way Bella Sera Bridal assists our brides in the gown selection process, they are the perfect fit for all brides.

• to Make Beautiful Wedding Hair & Makeup

Heidi, Lisa and the whole team are such professionals! They take the stress out of shopping for dresses and make everyone feel like a VIP.

• 85 Andover Street, 2nd Floor Danvers, 01923 See on map
    Location of (Bella Sera Bridal & Occasion)