Brighton, MI 48114 Map · Phone number

About Bella I'veni LLC....... Beautiful Events

Beautiful Events by Bella I'venti LLC is a floral and decor event company. Simply put 'we love what we do' andit shows. Exploring new possibilities with an endless variety fo flowers is our passion....a passion that insures your day will be as unique as your personality.

With our extensive industry experience and contacts, we are uniquely positioned to create your memorable day for much less that you might expect....We work from a studio setting and pass the savings on to our clients.

Colleen Carr has been planning weddings sience 1991 when she owned her full service florist shop in Brighton Michigan. As a Michigan Ceritified Florist and a member of the prestigious American Institute of Floral Designers, she has stayed on top of current trends and styles in the wedding industry.
Her keen attention to detail and organized frame of mind, paired with a creative eye and a kind heart are what motivate Collen to plan your event as if it were her own Beautiful Event!

Follow Bella I'veni LLC....... Beautiful Events on

img3469
Simply stunning!
Hand tied bouquet of green and wihte calla lilies with accents of green orchids. Simply stunning!
All whte calla lily bouqet with pearl and satin handle.....
All whte calla lily bouqet with pearl and satin handle.....
Beautiful hand tied pozy in lavender and green....with a custom tied handle.
Beautiful hand tied pozy in lavender and green....with a custom tied handle.
Floral festoons welcome your guests!
Floral festoons welcome your guests!
Stunning arch of roses and hydrangea to welcome the bride and groom.
Stunning arch of roses and hydrangea to welcome the bride and groom.
Orchids in glass with candle light.
Orchids in glass with candle light.
Beautiful Head table in white.....
Beautiful Head table in white.....
Grand head table
img3469
Simply stunning!

24 Reviews for Bella I'veni LLC....... Beautiful Events

Katelyn · Married on 09/24/2016

I cannot speak highly enough of Colleen. Not only was she a joy to work with, but her creative talent and knowledge of flowers ensured that my vision was carried out beautifully. Guests at my wedding texted and emailed me after the event to let me know how stunning my flowers and centerpieces were--her finishing touches made the evening so romantic and gorgeous, it was perfect! Colleen even worked with me to make last minute changes to make sure I got the perfect color roses for my bouquet. Colleen loves her work and it shows. Couldn't be happier with her work! She's amazing.

Sent on 02/25/2017
  • Brittany & Bryan

Brittany · Married on 09/18/2016

Our decor was just beautiful! Bella I'venti took our reception to another level!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Bella I'venti provided the flowers/ decor for both my wedding ceremony and reception, and I could not have been happier! The owner, Colleen, completely brought my vision to life and seemed to understand what I was looking for immediately. I did not have a huge flower budget, and Colleen never made me feel like I should go above what I was comfortable with.. on the contrary she came up with gorgeous ideas that achieved what I was looking for that were within my budget. She was an absolute pleasure to work with and the bouquets and decor at my wedding were perfect!

Sent on 10/29/2015

Bella I'veni LLC....... Beautiful Events FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 129.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 42.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.50
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Eclectic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Artificial, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• Special Occasions Inc.
    Special Occasions Inc. Wedding Rentals

We love recommending Bella I'venti to the couples we work with. We have done many events together and Colleen's designs bring out the best in our linens! She has a wonderful attention to every detail and how they work together for the completed look.

• Blumz by JRDesigns
    Blumz by JRDesigns Wedding Florists

"Beautiful designs created by a lovely person! Colleen is a very talented, creative designer that knows the importance of detail. Her use of flowers exhibits her true love for the art and the flower. It is never a question, it WILL be pretty!"

• Brighton, 48114 See on map
    We are by appointment only