Beehive Hair Design

Beehive Hair Design

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beehive Hair Design

Because Every Occasion Deserves Fabulous Hair

Molly, the founder of Beehive Hair Design, grew up in scenic Charlestown RI.  Her love for the beauty industry began early, when she was just a young girl doing makeovers for her friends in her parents garage! She earned her cosmetology license 18 years ago and has been working as a stylist ever since. Through the years, Molly has continued her education with Paul Mitchell, Toni & Guy, and Aveda.  She currently lives in Warwick, RI with her husband and her dog Lucy.

Categories: Wedding Hair & Makeup

Regions serviced: Providence

10 Reviews for Beehive Hair Design

Consultations (1)
Hair (1)
Makeup (1)
Updos/Styling (1)
Contour Makeup (1)

I had heard nothing but good things which led me to hiring Molly for my big day. I am very picky on who getting my hair done so this was a big decision for me. At my trial, we tried 3 different styles until we agreed on the best one and, my makeup trial great but afterwards I decided I wanted a bit more drama on my eyes for the big day. Come my wedding day we had three people from Beehive, Molly on hair, Dori on makeup and Nancy doing hair & makeup. I had a small wedding party (MOH, MOB and junior bridesmaid) so we had plenty of time for getting ready and any touch ups. I have to give Molly major props for my junior bridesmaid who HATES getting her hair touched, but she told me she wanted it curled and Molly was extremely gentle and was even able to do a cute side braid without her making a peep! Despite the rainy weather my hair held up as best it could and I loved my look. Molly and her team are extremely talented, and have great personalities which made getting ready a ton of fun. Thank you again to Molly and her team for making everyone look fabulous on my wedding day! I would highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/1/16, 13 Reviews
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Contour Makeup

Can't say enough great things about Molly and her team. I got married in Newport, RI on 10/1/16. My wedding ceremony started at 12:00 and I had 8 girls needing hair and makeup so I decided to hire someone who could come to my hotel room so I didn't have to travel. They were amazing! The week of the wedding, Molly sent me a schedule for the day indicating the time and the stylist that each girl would be taken care of. On the day of, she brought a copy of that list and followed it for a very relaxed and efficient morning. They arrived on time, set up, and started right away. It all went perfectly. Couldn't have asked for a better team of people getting me and my girls ready. If I could give more than 5 stars, I would!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
4.3

Molly and her team were so awesome to work with! They made me feel at ease and beautiful for my wedding. They were so accommodating to my bridesmaids too - many of whom made last minute changes to their original requests. I'd recommend them to any bridal party, they were a joy to spend my wedding morning with.

Profile Picture User7348530, 1+ year ago, 1 Review

220x220 sq 1443124388737 beehive5
220x220 sq 1443124415769 beehive6
220x220 sq 1443124422247 beehive7

1 ENDORSEMENT
LOVE Molly! She is kind and relaxed and does such a lovely job...... she's the best!

Warwick, RI 02886   See On Map