Edra Couture Bridal

Foxboro, MA View map Visit website

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Hello, beautiful brides!

Welcome to my storefront.

Edra Couture Bridal's creative director and founder, Edra Wilson, is an award-winning published artist originally from Chicago, now based in Boston. ECB's on-site bridal hair and makeup team is the ultimate luxury experience. We offer trending bridal hair and makeup looks, specializing in taking the details of the aesthetics of your wedding and making you and your wedding party feel glamorous from head to toe. Our cutting-edge skill sets are like no other. We offer the latest looks, from the glamorous Hollywood bride to the boho effectless bride and the timeless South Asian bride. We are here to give you an experience of beauty that will bring out every detail of your wedding and complete your dream-day wedding look.

Edra Couture Bridal provides on-site bridal hair and make-up packages. We have a highly skilled team of hair and makeup artists to accommodate large wedding parties. Our extended beauty menu offers luxury hair and makeup trends and styles. ECB offers HD makeup applications, skincare, eyelash extensions, and strip lashes. To complete your day of beauty, we offer skin care treatments and spray tanning to enhance your inner glow.

We look forward to meeting you!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$180

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$65

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$180

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$100

$180

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$200

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$180

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$177

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$25

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Facials
Skincare

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Keratin
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing

What tanning services do you offer?

Spray Tanning
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• Ashley
    Ashley Married on 10/27/2022

Edra Couture Bridal

Edra was my first and only wedding makeup trail, I fell in love with her warm personality upon meeting her. I knew I had to have her as soon as I saw the amazing work she did on me for my trail. My face even had an adverse to a product ( sensitive skin) and she contacted me right away to come back so we could figure out what my skin didn't like.
    Edra takes the time to listen to your vision, takes the time to make it come to life and then on my wedding day she was such a comfort to have around. I trusted her so much, I let her cut curtain bangs on me the day of my wedding!!
    She made me feel like a princess and the most beautiful I've ever felt in my life.
    I knew we were all in such good hands with her and Sara. I told her I would go through all the stress of planning a wedding again just to have her do my hair and makeup again.
    Jessica V. Married on 08/07/2022

The best of the best

We were attending a wedding and Edra came to the hotel and fixed us up. She did an AMAZING job, she explained what she was doing and matched our hair and makeup styles with our dresses. We left looking and feeling fabulous and right now I cant even handle myself. Definitely recommend her, she is very knowledgeable and an expert in what she does.
    Vanessa V. Married on 08/07/2022

Amazing Service!

We were attending a wedding in the Boston area and needed hair and make up services for 3 people. It was stressful not knowing anyone in the area. We found Edra through wedding wire and are so happy we did. She was extremely organized and communicative from our first interaction. She truly is a professional and we can not say enough about her services. She really put as at ease about the whole process. It was a hot weekend and an outdoor wedding and our hair and makeup lasted the whole night! Definitely recommend Edra to anyone looking for excellent and trustworthy services!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2023 Winner

Pricing

Boston Foxboro, MA, 24592
8474205078
Location of (Edra Couture Bridal)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding