Odessa’s Weddings

Boston, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Odessa’s Weddings is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Newport, Rhode Island. Owner Odessa Babbitt’s work has been featured in various major publications, such as Vogue and Vanity Fair. She has been styling people professionally for years and, with her team of talented stylists, she aspires to make every client feel like they’re in safe hands. Whether you want understated makeup or glamorous Hollywood waves, this makeup artist can adapt to bring your ideas to life.

Odessa’s Weddings’ hair services begin with a consultation, so she can best understand the look you’re aiming for. Hair can be cut for a modern, choppy look, or extensions can be applied for a more lush style. Odessa and her staff can travel to do your wedding hair and makeup in a location that’s most convenient for you. They can perform trials to explore what look would best suit your wedding, from chic chignons to dreamy bohemian braids. Airbrush makeup helps customers to be photo-ready at all times, while tattoo coverage creates a completely blank canvas for Odessa’s creativity. Her beauty services are also available for your wedding party.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 06/24/2022

Highly recommended

Odessa has great communication and worked with me to create styling options that matched the look I was going for and would hold up all day for my outdoor wedding.
  • Eileen
    Eileen P. Married on 06/07/2022

Amazing Hair for my wedding

Odessa did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She was great to work with, professional and friendly. She came out to Block Island to do my hair which made things easier. I highly recommend. Her prices are fair too.
    Lila O. Married on 06/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful people, great work!

I had such a great experience with Odessa and her makeup artist Emily, I couldn't recommend them any more strongly! I procrastinated booking hair and makeup trials for months because I really wanted a natural look and it seemed like all the artists were doing full glam. I was thrilled when I found Odessa's Weddings and saw the wide variety of looks they have created for different brides. At my trial, both Odessa and Emily were great at helping me pull out what I liked most about my inspiration photos and translating that to an actual look. Odessa made my hair look bouncy and beautiful but still natural and not overdone, and Emily gave me a glowing fresh-faced look where I could still see my freckles, which was key for me. I have a cleft lip and was nervous about having lip liner/lipstick done by someone else, but Emily was a total pro. They made me feel completely at ease and afterwards I felt truly excited about how I would look at my wedding for the first time.

I also want to highlight their kindness, flexibility, and professionalism. I had to cancel my original trial at the last minute due to a car trouble catastrophe. When they realized I didn't have a car, they offered to come to me and do the trial in my home later that week, which was a total lifesaver. They are extremely prompt in communication and upfront about costs. If you want a team that will listen to what you want (and still give good suggestions), do excellent work, and bring a positive and calming energy to your day, Odessa and Emily are the team for you!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Boston, MA, 02110
857-505-7635
Location of (Odessa’s Weddings)
Newport, RI, 02840

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding