Odessa’s Weddings

Boston, MA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Odessa’s Weddings is a wedding hair and makeup business based in Newport, Rhode Island. Owner Odessa Babbitt’s work has been featured in various major publications, such as Vogue and Vanity Fair. She has been styling people professionally for years and, with her team of talented stylists, she aspires to make every client feel like they’re in safe hands. Whether you want understated makeup or glamorous Hollywood waves, this makeup artist can adapt to bring your ideas to life.

Odessa’s Weddings’ hair services begin with a consultation, so she can best understand the look you’re aiming for. Hair can be cut for a modern, choppy look, or extensions can be applied for a more lush style. Odessa and her staff can travel to do your wedding hair and makeup in a location that’s most convenient for you. They can perform trials to explore what look would best suit your wedding, from chic chignons to dreamy bohemian braids. Airbrush makeup helps customers to be photo-ready at all times, while tattoo coverage creates a completely blank canvas for Odessa’s creativity. Her beauty services are also available for your wedding party.

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Mult. Stylists

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Haircuts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Rachael D. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Odessa! You will not regret it!

Odessa worked her magic and incredible talent for my bridesmaids, Mom, and I on my wedding day. From the very first time I met her for my trial I knew she was my girl. Not only is she talented in doing hair, but she’s also so kind, professional, and easy to be around. I changed my mind on my hairstyle literally 4 times (one time on the morning of the wedding) and it was no problem for Odessa. My hair came out better than I could’ve ever imagined! If you’re looking for someone to make you feel like an absolute stunner on your wedding day, hire her!!!
    Ngoc V. Married on 09/03/2022

Odessa is AMAZING!!!!

Odessa is amazing at what she does! I am so happy with my wedding hair! She works incredibly fast and my hair stayed in all night! She had my bridal party of over 10 girls done within a few hours! She is so talented and know how’s to work magic with hair! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have beautiful elegant hair for their party! I cannot wait until the next event to get my hair done. She is amazing, words cannot describe how professional and fast she is. If there were 10 stars I would rate her 10+!
    Danielle V. Married on 08/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Never felt more beautiful in my life!

Odessa did the hair for the brides and bridal party. Everyone came out absolutely stunning. She really knew how to work with all hair types and how to adjust our reference pictures to look the best on us individually. She was just amazing and our hair stayed flawless 10 hours later, despite a day of humidity and dancing!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Boston, MA, 02110
857-505-7635
Location of (Odessa’s Weddings)
Newport, RI, 02840

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding