Odessa’s Weddings Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Colleen Married on 10/15/2022

Flawless Wedding Hair

I heard about Odessa from seeing photos of her work on a bride of hers I knew. I knew she was good before I reached out, but I’m still super impressed and glad she was available for my wedding. Odessa is so sweet, QUICK, flexible, and very talented. She did all of my bridesmaids, mother’s, and my hair styles flawlessly—glam waves, twisted updo, French twist, half-up-half-down with braids, etc. Our hair lasted the full night, even despite a lot of dancing. Thank you Odessa!
    Rachael D. Married on 09/17/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Hire Odessa! You will not regret it!

Odessa worked her magic and incredible talent for my bridesmaids, Mom, and I on my wedding day. From the very first time I met her for my trial I knew she was my girl. Not only is she talented in doing hair, but she’s also so kind, professional, and easy to be around. I changed my mind on my hairstyle literally 4 times (one time on the morning of the wedding) and it was no problem for Odessa. My hair came out better than I could’ve ever imagined! If you’re looking for someone to make you feel like an absolute stunner on your wedding day, hire her!!!
    Ngoc V. Married on 09/03/2022

Odessa is AMAZING!!!!

Odessa is amazing at what she does! I am so happy with my wedding hair! She works incredibly fast and my hair stayed in all night! She had my bridal party of over 10 girls done within a few hours! She is so talented and know how’s to work magic with hair! I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking to have beautiful elegant hair for their party! I cannot wait until the next event to get my hair done. She is amazing, words cannot describe how professional and fast she is. If there were 10 stars I would rate her 10+!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Danielle V. Married on 08/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Never felt more beautiful in my life!

Odessa did the hair for the brides and bridal party. Everyone came out absolutely stunning. She really knew how to work with all hair types and how to adjust our reference pictures to look the best on us individually. She was just amazing and our hair stayed flawless 10 hours later, despite a day of humidity and dancing!
  • Hannah
    Hannah B. Married on 06/24/2022

Highly recommended

Odessa has great communication and worked with me to create styling options that matched the look I was going for and would hold up all day for my outdoor wedding.
  • Eileen
    Eileen P. Married on 06/07/2022

Amazing Hair for my wedding

Odessa did an amazing job on my hair and my bridesmaids hair for my wedding. She was great to work with, professional and friendly. She came out to Block Island to do my hair which made things easier. I highly recommend. Her prices are fair too.
    Lila O. Married on 06/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Wonderful people, great work!

I had such a great experience with Odessa and her makeup artist Emily, I couldn't recommend them any more strongly! I procrastinated booking hair and makeup trials for months because I really wanted a natural look and it seemed like all the artists were doing full glam. I was thrilled when I found Odessa's Weddings and saw the wide variety of looks they have created for different brides. At my trial, both Odessa and Emily were great at helping me pull out what I liked most about my inspiration photos and translating that to an actual look. Odessa made my hair look bouncy and beautiful but still natural and not overdone, and Emily gave me a glowing fresh-faced look where I could still see my freckles, which was key for me. I have a cleft lip and was nervous about having lip liner/lipstick done by someone else, but Emily was a total pro. They made me feel completely at ease and afterwards I felt truly excited about how I would look at my wedding for the first time.

I also want to highlight their kindness, flexibility, and professionalism. I had to cancel my original trial at the last minute due to a car trouble catastrophe. When they realized I didn't have a car, they offered to come to me and do the trial in my home later that week, which was a total lifesaver. They are extremely prompt in communication and upfront about costs. If you want a team that will listen to what you want (and still give good suggestions), do excellent work, and bring a positive and calming energy to your day, Odessa and Emily are the team for you!
    Lark K. Married on 12/04/2021

Wonderful!!

I had a wonderful experience with Odessa and her team. She was responsive and able to answer any questions I had and put me at ease. She listened to my vision and made sure I was happy with my trial and day of look. The makeup and hair stayed all night.
  • Berkeley
    Berkeley F. Married on 09/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect wedding hair and makeup 🤩

I cannot recommend Odessa and her team enough. I was thrilled with how my wedding hair turned out. During my hair trial, we did long Hollywood style waves which looked amazing but it ended up raining on my wedding day so I changed my mind to have an updo because of the weather. Even though we didn’t try an updo during the trial, I showed Odessa a new updo photo and she worked her magic. Odessa was so flexible with changing my hairstyle at the last minute and both Emily (the makeup artist) & Odessa were open to fix or edit anything you aren’t 100% happy with. Her team traveled to us and set up everything at our rental home. They both worked so efficiently and my mom, bridesmaids, and myself were ready with plenty of time to sip champagne and celebrate. They are amazing and made me feel so beautiful. You need them on your wedding team!
    Kendra W. Married on 07/22/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful wedding hair and makeup

Odessa did an amazing job on my hair for my wedding day!!! It was beautiful and exactly as I envisioned, soft long curls, half up with a soft look in the front. I was very particular about how I wanted my curls and the front framing my face. Odessa listened to me and worked with me through my trials to make the hairstyle I was looking for. I was concerned that my hair wouldn’t hold the style all day but it held up beautifully. I also worked with Odessa’s makeup artist Emily who also did a wonderful job! I wanted to look like myself and have a soft look with my makeup, I was concerned with my under eyes which is what I consider my problem area but she worked with me to help smooth some of the fine lines. Odessa and Emily both came to a condo we rented for my wedding morning. They were very professional and brought all of there supplies with them. They worked quickly also and had us all ready with time to spare. Everyone looked beautiful!! I can’t recommend Odessa and her team enough! 💕
  • Katie
    Katie H. Married on 07/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Odessa and the ladies are Amazing!!

Odessa, Jessica, Christina and Emily were absolutely amazing. They took the time to listen to every girls vision for their hair and make-up and when I say they nailed it.. I mean they NAILED IT!! I was getting complements all night long and truly felt beautiful thanks to this amazing crew of ladies. Not only did they do an amazing job, they made a high stress day relaxing and fun!! I can’t thank them enough and recommend them to the moon and back!
  • Katie
    Katie M. Married on 05/06/2021

Honest and Extremely Talented

Odessa knows what she's doing! She's extremely talented and not only listens to what you want but also isn't afraid to tell you if you should adjust your look a bit. That type of honesty, mixed with her insane talent will guarantee you looking your best on your big day.
    Amanda D. Married on 04/18/2021

Really great!

Great experience yesterday at my wedding hair and makeup trial with Odessa. She has a great team and they really worked magic! Looking forward to having them get me all glammed up for my wedding!
    Joanne M. Married on 10/25/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Brides book with Odessa!!!

I just had my trial for hair and make up OMG!! Odessa and her team are incredible! My hair and make up literally came out better than the photos! I’m so happy I booked with Odessa’s Weddings I feel so stress-free knowing I found a hair and make up artist that made me look so beautiful, I look like myself just a much better version of myself! Exactly how I imagine to look for my wedding day i’m so excited!! Thank you so much Odessa!!
  • Ali
    Alexandra B. Married on 10/03/2020

Wedding Hair

All I needed to do was share a few of my Pinterest photos for hair inspiration, and Odessa saw my vision. She took her time adding texture with each section of hair and made sure to ask me frequently about volume preference. She also provided great recommendations for hair accessories and extensions.
  • Brianna
    Brianna Married on 09/27/2020

Best Hair Ever

Hands down the best hair trial ever. Odessa was able to squeeze me in last minute and she was professional, super friendly and she knows exactly what she’s doing. I only showed her one photo and my hair turned out even better than the photo! Her skill put me at ease for the wedding day and she’s a joy to work with!
    Danielle A. Married on 09/18/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing team to work with for bridal and makeup!

Odessa and her team are the best and I would highly recommend them for your bridal hair and makeup! Odessa was extremely professional and gave me my dream updo! Christina also perfected my bridal makeup and they both made me feel extra beautiful. They were patient and listened to everything I wanted and executed it perfectly. Great team to work with on your wedding day!
    Jacqueline L. Married on 09/12/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Odessa is so personable and professional

Odessa and her team did such awesome work on our hair and makeup for my wedding! She was super friendly, and made me feel so comfortable. I went to my trial and provided feedback on my wedding day as to what I wanted changed, and she followed it perfectly and professionally. My hair has never looked so good! I got soooo many compliments during my wedding. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for bridal hair and makeup!!
    Victoria P. Married on 08/13/2020

Excellent experience

I just had my trial the other day and the results far exceeded my expectations. They did such an amazing job, I would definitely recommend Odessa to every bride!
    Update: my wedding hair and makeup came out absolutely Flawless!
  • Pamela
    Pamela B. Married on 07/18/2020

Responsive and Thoughtful

Odessa is amazing and a pleasure to work with! All Odessa needed to see was one or two pictures that captured my vision and she immediately took it from there. I was impressed that through my showing her of something that I didn’t want, she was able to assess what it was about that particular style that wouldn’t be something I wanted in my wedding day do. As Odessa got to work, she included me in the process, providing me some options along the way. I’ve worked with stylists in the past who are so quick to make all the decisions, that I’ve ended up disappointed. Not Odessa! Odessa worked with my tricky side part and front cowlick to create a look that perfectly captured the essence of my vision and made me very glamorous in a low up do bun. Odessa is also very gentle on your hair as she works.

After my trial, I am so excited to include Odessa’s Weddings in my wedding day preparations!
    Carrie B. Married on 07/11/2020

Odessa is amazing!

I am clueless about hair and makeup, and she and her team walked me through my trial and made me feel comfortable and excited for my wedding day! She is professional and friendly, and an all around joy to work with.
    Cassidy N. Married on 07/10/2020

Hair and makeup trial

I just had my hair and makeup trial with Odessa and her makeup artist and I could not be happier! From the very beginning Odessa was easy to get into contact with and schedule a time for a trial. She was very professional and organized and asked before hand for pictures of hair styles I was interested in and my current hair length. When I met with her today she had such a fun, sweet personality and even before sitting down in the seat I was excited and at ease. She took the time to get the exact hairstyle I wanted and wasn’t at all annoyed with little tweaks. I could tell she really wanted it to be perfect for me! It came out better than the pictures and I without a doubt knew I needed her for my wedding day! If you are searching for a hair and makeup team for your wedding day I cannot recommend Odessa’s Weddings enough! She is phenomenal and I am so happy to have her for my big day!
  • Mary
    Mary H. Married on 06/27/2020

Awesome Trial!

I had a great hair trial with Odessa over the weekend and booked her for my wedding right away! She’s ordering me these amazing hair extensions, too. Most stylists will have you go to Sally’s to get them, but Odessa is able to get higher-quality extensions that are longer, thicker and more dramatic. This is definitely important to me for my wedding look. I can’t wait to work with her on my big day
    Ciara K. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing amazing amazing

Odessa is an absolute STAR! She is so talented and so kind. She created the most beautiful hairstyles for all of my bridal party and made our hair dreams come true! She is so easy to work with, SO talented, and professional. Our group had a mix of updos and curls and everyone loved their hair. I seriously wish I could have Odessa do my hair for every event :) I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for wedding hair stylists. Look no further - you will be beyond happy you booked with her! Thank you Odessa !!!!
  • Jemma
    Jemma B. Married on 05/25/2020

Truly the Best!

Odessa was absolutely incredible! She did my hair for my wedding as well as my 7 bridesmaids (who all wanted very different hairstyles). She completely understood my vision for how I wanted to look on my wedding day and exceeded my expectations. She arrived early on the morning of the wedding and was always quick to respond whenever I texted her out of the blue with questions about how I should style my hair or what time I needed to be ready by, etc. She is so sweet and truly talented! Her makeup artist, Christina, was incredible as well and made me feel like myself but at my best, which is exactly how I wanted to feel. I feel so lucky to have worked with the best! I would highly recommend.
illustration stars