Annie's Vanity Bridal

Cranston, RI View map Visit website

Based in Cranston, Rhode Island, Annie's Vanity Bridal provides premier wedding beauty services. Also operating in Connecticut and Massachusetts, the company is owned and operated by Annie Rodriguez. This expert and her talented team want to help make you look your best for the big day and instill a sense of confidence for your trip down the aisle. With a diverse range of skills, Annie's Vanity Bridal’s staff can produce all kinds of looks and hairstyles, catering to eclectic tastes and preferences.

Annie will look to personalize your experience from the very beginning, starting with a consultation meeting. She aims to establish your vision and what services your needs might require. Some of their offerings are tailored especially for weddings and can help you streamline your search. Annie's Vanity Bridal can work on-location at your convenience, along with servicing group bookings too.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$55

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$80

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$80

$75

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$90

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Hair
Makeup
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Laura
    Laura F. Married on 10/30/2022

Annie made my wedding!

Annie and I clicked immediately during my make up trial. I decided last minute to do make up professionally for my wedding last weekend. She was available and affordable. She did mine, my bridal party and my mother’s make up. I’ve never seen my Momma look so gorgeous. Highly recommend!

Annie's Vanity Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!! You were amazing to work with! I appreciate this beautiful review. Hope you have an amazing life with your husband
    Lynn Married on 10/09/2022

Excellent makeup artist

Annie arrived early she was very nice and truly listened to what I wanted. I would highly recommend.
  • Kiara
    Kiara G. Married on 10/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Annie is truly a blessing !

Annie was so good to me!! She knew understand exactly the look I wanted and went above and beyond. She was able to do my hair and make it better then I could have imagined. She talked with me through our session she was able to make my dream look come true and without me showing her photos she knew what look to come up with ! The make up was amazing I didn’t even want to take it off it still looked so well at the end of the night. I would 1000% use her again for any bridal service in the future

Annie's Vanity Bridal's reply:

Thank you so much! I am so glad you loved the look, and that it lasted all night! You looked absolutely gorgeous and it was a pleasure doing your hair and makeup. I appreciate this beautiful review. Wish you a lifetime of love and happiness with your husband.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Cranston, Rhode Island Cranston, RI, 02920
4019190205
Location of (Annie's Vanity Bridal)

Other vendors in Providence for your wedding