144 Oakwood Dr., Auburn, CA 95603 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Beauty By Traci B

beautybytracib.com Auburn, CA

I am honored to be a part of any bride’s special day. I have over 14 years exp in the business: Including work on TV, film, runway and weddings. I am also on the National Pro Team for Lancôme cosmetics. Since Lancôme has such high standards for all of their pro's, I have extreme extensive knowledge on skincare and color.

This is the most important day of your life. Why would you take the chance of looking anything short of perfection? Perfection is the only result that I will accept. I always offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee for all of my brides and bridal parties. I only use top of the line products on my clients, including Lancôme, MAC, Chanel just to name a few.

I book up very, very quickly, so I suggest that you book your trial consultation sooner than later. I am located in the Sacramento area, however, for a small travel fee I will travel anywhere. I always recommend a trial consultation for my clients, and I am always very accommodating to your busy schedule. My rates are very affordable. If you have ever even considered having your makeup professionally done for your wedding, I would like to invite to contact me today.

Thanks for looking and I hope to be working you soon. Feel free to visit my website at anytime at www.beautybytracib.com. You are also free to phone me anytime at 530-613-9973 or email me at beautybytracib@yahoo.com.

Have a beautiful day, and I hope your wedding is a fairy tale come true.

Follow Beauty By Traci B on

ryan sarah2
Darby2

17 Reviews for Beauty By Traci B

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2016

I first saw Traci in action when I went to take a tour of my wedding venue. Right then I wanted her business card. She was doing such an amazing job. Thankfully, I was able to book her for me and my 3 bridesmaids and my mom for my wedding. She was prompt, creative and accommodating to those that didn't really know what style the wanted. Everyone loved her 'dos'. Traci is amazing at making people feel special and beautiful!

Kimberly · Married on 09/26/2015

Traci is fantastic! Four of my bridesmaids and I had our hair and makeup done and it was fabulous. I have pretty thick hair that doesn't usually hold curl, but Traci knew to do my hair in stages for it to "set" and it stayed curly and in place all night. My makeup looked like me, but far more enhanced than I could do it myself, which is exactly what I was going for - and I loved the false eyelashes - such an awesome touch! The bonus was that Traci was also really fun to hang out with and fit right in with our girly getting-ready party. I highly recommend her!

Christy · Married on 09/28/2013

Traci is hands down amazing!!!! She did my makeup for my wedding, along with both mothers and 8 bridesmaids!!! She was very mellow, lighthearted and not stressed with the task of making 11 women look amazing, and they all did! She was flexible on colors and did not push a certain bland "wedding style" on me like other makeup artists did. She loves lashes and put amazingly comfortable lashes on my bridesmaids that lasted all night! I would use her again for events in the future if I was looking for someone for an event! Besides being awesome with style and makeup, she is a total doll! Thanks again Traci!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Beauty By Traci B FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 23.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Tanning
  • What hair services do you offer? Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What tanning services do you offer? Airbrush Tanning, Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Beauty By Traci B 1
    10% off all services for Wedding Wire Brides
    All brides that are referred to myself through Wedding Wire will recieve 10% off all services. This is not just for the brides, but the entire bridal party and parents.

• 144 Oakwood Dr. Auburn, CA 95603 See on map