Bayport Flower Houses

Bayport, NY View map

• Janine
    Janine T. Married on 10/17/2021

Exceptional Flowers!

This long time family-owned florist never disappoints! Working with Christine was a dream. She was responsive to calls and emails and able to meet with me several times. Their flowers are always fresh and long-lasting! When I brought my bouquet to Don't Toss the Bouquet to have it preserved, the owner commented on how nice the bouquet was and said everything she receives from Bayport Flower Houses is ALWAYS exceptional!
    Danielle C. Married on 10/09/2020

Incredible

Christine blew us away with the most stunning floral arrangements for our wedding this weekend. She took our fall, harvest theme and truly nailed it. We could not have pictured anything more beautiful than the floral arrangements Christine delivered to us that day. Our reception and ceremony set up were awe-inspiring. She was incredibly flexible and easy to work with despite all of our last minute changes in plans due to the pandemic. Christine is so talented and kind and I would not hesitate to book her again and intend to for all future events.
    Katie S. Married on 11/30/2019

Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

We got Bayport Flower House through our package with Mansion at West Sayville and I cannot rave enough about them!! Christine was amazing throughout the planning process and promptly responded to my emails as I added on and changed things around. When we met for a consultation, Christine was very patient as we picked out the perfect mix of colors and flowers for our wedding. Upon delivery I was blown away by the beautiful arrangements they had made! The delivery driver was also very sweet making 4 stops for us to deliver all our flowers to the appropriate places. Amazing work and I definitely recommend them!!!

940 Montauk Highway Bayport, NY, 11705
6314720014
Location of (Bayport Flower Houses)

Other vendors in Long Island for your wedding