13 Dexter Street, North Attleboro, MA 02760 Map · Phone number

About BAM Events

BAM Events is a wedding planning service in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. Blair found her calling in 2013 when she planned her own wedding. She joined a planning certification program at Massasoit Community College and became a member of International Live Events Association. Blair has been planning weddings since 2014 and founded her business in 2016.

Blair goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is in place for your special day. She offers full-service planning, partial planning and day-of-coordination. BAM is Safeserv and Tips certified for bartending and serving at your event. BAM Events offers additional services including rental items, creating hotel welcome bags, picking up food for events, bathroom baskets and more. BAM Events planning services include:

• Timelines

BAM Events 7
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 08/10/2019

Could recommend more - Blair was beyond our expectationstions

Having Blair be our day of coordinator was absolutely the best decision we ever made. Blair was an absolute rockstar, so energetic and organized - she went above and beyond every step of the way. Leading up to the wedding, she was extremely responsive, quick to offer her help or insights, and genuinely so easy to work with. She established relationships with all of our vendors (6+) and took ownership of all communication the week of. Based on our interactions, I knew we were in good hands for the wedding - but somehow she managed to still exceed our expectations. She anticipated our every need and was everywhere we needed her to be. She even stopped by the hotel before to make sure we were all organized and ready to go. She did it all! The rehearsal, the license paperwork, dress steaming, the bustling, the boutineers, the bridal bathroom trips, making sure we ate and always had a cold beverage - you name it, she did it. She even helped our bashful ring bearer get down the aisle! Our bridal party and families were obsessed with her too. We has the most perfect wedding because of Blair and can say with 100% confidence it would not be what it was if she was not our coordinator. We were so so lucky to have her. We could not recommend her more. Best money we spent for the entire wedding.

Sent on 08/29/2019
  • Becca

Becca Westelman · Married on 03/09/2019

Blair is the best wedding gift you can give yourself.

I’ve worked in PR for years and planned hundreds of events, but when it came to planning my own wedding, I was completely overwhelmed — I was crippled by indecision. I had no idea where to start and had started to totally resent the entire wedding planning process… that’s when Blair stepped in and changed EVERYTHING. From the moment she took the reins, the stress and angst I had associated with wedding prep totally disappeared; I was able to actually enjoy the process because I knew that Blair was running the show, and had things under control.

I imagine there’s lots of brides out there who hesitate to hire a wedding planner because they don’t want to lose the experience of planning their wedding themselves — but that’s exactly why Blair’s approach is so unique. She’s a true partner, and operates as such. She has a gift for understanding other people’s visions, and being able to execute them perfectly. She has the organizational skills, the vision, the drive and the connections (more on those in a second) to pull off events of any size, at any budget… all while keeping you laughing the whole time. She’s always on top of her game, and no detail, no matter how small, goes unnoticed or unaddressed. She also has a warm familiarity that makes you feel like you’ve known her your whole life. She has the perfect bedside manner for a wedding planner; she’s calm, cool and collected (which is contagious!) and isn’t afraid to lay down the hammer and be direct and firm when warranted. She’s a force to be reckoned with, and exactly who you want in your corner.

As the President of the International Live Events Association (ILEA) in Boston, Blair has access to the most incredible networks of vendors imaginable. She knows everyone, and has them on speed dial (and they all adore her). Her wonderful, personal relationships with these individuals — venues, caterers, bands/DJs, florists, rental groups — result in seamless collaboration, and allow her to pull together flawless events. Our vendors knew exactly where they needed to be and exactly what needed to happen when, which was directly a result of her clear communication and diligent coordination leading up to the event. Not one person — vendor, family member or otherwise — reached out to me directly on our wedding day with an errant question or request… because Blair made sure that everyone had everything they needed well in advance, leaving me and my husband to simply be present and enjoy our wedding day. The only texts we got that day were well-wishes — no one asking about transportation, or where the after party was, etc.

If you needed more convincing, let me share two small moments from our wedding that truly capture who Blair is as an event planner, and as a person:

The first was seeing Blair deftly sewing my grandmother’s baby ring (my ‘something borrowed’) into the bust line of my dress, so that it would be close to my heart the whole day. It was the tiniest of details, but it has such immense impact — and she found the time to make it happen.

The second moment came later in the evening, during our reception. We had already been dancing for hours when the lead singer of our band (Hot Mess - another must-have, who Blair obviously recommended) announced that they had a surprise for us… and called up my father (a life-long musician) to the stage to play “American Girl” by Tom Petty alongside the entire band. I knew in an instant that Blair was behind it — she knew how much something like that would mean to me, and made it happen, putting the band and my dad in touch months before so they could plan it. The entire venue went WILD - it was a moment that my dad, my husband, our guests and I will certainly never forget. These moments capture Blair perfectly — from the smallest, most private moment to the biggest and most visible, she not only delivered, but went above and beyond to do so.

TL;DR: if you plan on getting married and want to actually enjoy your wedding day… you need Blair. From the high-level vision planning to the day-of execution — Blair was the most valuable asset we had in our wedding arsenal. I am forever grateful to have had her driving this event, and to have her in my life.

Sent on 07/16/2019
    BAM Events 18
    BAM Events 19

Kate · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic Experience

Having Blair as our wedding reception planner was the best money we spent on the entire event! She totally understood our nontraditional vision to have a cocktail reception with a food truck and without many of the traditional wedding elements. We had our party at a small venue that is mostly DIY and required coordination from multiple vendors and a lot of rentals. Blair knew exactly what we needed after our walk through the venue together. She reached out to different rental vendors to get us everything at the best pricing. She gently pointed out what we needed to address and offered helpful solutions along the way. She was always very quick to respond to any of my questions via email.

She took care of all of the coordination with the vendors weeks before the event. She stopped by our house to pick up any party supplies we needed to bring on the day of. She also took care of all the day of set up including shoveling snow from a patio herself for our outdoor tent! The evening ran incredibly smoothly and the event space was stunning because of her! She went above and beyond to meet all of our needs during the event. She even gathered all of our stuff together at the end of the night to ensure that our things made it home with us.

Lastly, Blair is an incredibly down to earth, kind and fun person to work with! We cannot recommend her highly enough to anyone looking for help with a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Award

BAM Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 95.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Gilded Media
    Gilded Media Wedding Videographers

Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

• 13 Dexter Street North Attleboro, MA, 02760 See on map