BAM Events

13 Dexter Street, North Attleboro, MA 02760 Map · Phone number

About BAM Events

BAM Events is a wedding planning service in North Attleboro, Massachusetts. Blair found her calling in 2013 when she planned her own wedding. She joined a planning certification program at Massasoit Community College and became a member of International Live Events Association. Blair has been planning weddings since 2014 and founded her business in 2016.

Blair goes above and beyond to make sure every detail is in place for your special day. She offers full-service planning, partial planning and day-of-coordination. BAM is Safeserv and Tips certified for bartending and serving at your event. BAM Events offers additional services including rental items, creating hotel welcome bags, picking up food for events, bathroom baskets and more. BAM Events planning services include:

• Timelines

1 User photo

BAM Events 1

Kate · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic Experience

Having Blair as our wedding reception planner was the best money we spent on the entire event! She totally understood our nontraditional vision to have a cocktail reception with a food truck and without many of the traditional wedding elements. We had our party at a small venue that is mostly DIY and required coordination from multiple vendors and a lot of rentals. Blair knew exactly what we needed after our walk through the venue together. She reached out to different rental vendors to get us everything at the best pricing. She gently pointed out what we needed to address and offered helpful solutions along the way. She was always very quick to respond to any of my questions via email.

She took care of all of the coordination with the vendors weeks before the event. She stopped by our house to pick up any party supplies we needed to bring on the day of. She also took care of all the day of set up including shoveling snow from a patio herself for our outdoor tent! The evening ran incredibly smoothly and the event space was stunning because of her! She went above and beyond to meet all of our needs during the event. She even gathered all of our stuff together at the end of the night to ensure that our things made it home with us.

Lastly, Blair is an incredibly down to earth, kind and fun person to work with! We cannot recommend her highly enough to anyone looking for help with a wedding or any other event.

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/10/2018

The Wedding Boss!!!!

I met Blair in a unique way - my original planner cancelled my contract 4 months away from our date and referred me to Blair to take over the contract. It turned out to be the best thing to ever happen because Blair is AMAZING and I seriously would have missed out with another planner.

As someone with a lot of event planning in her background, I essentially wanted a clone of me to handle the day of preparations so I could just sit back and relax and Blair did just that. She is a BOSS and gets it done. I have zero complaints. From the initial meeting, I felt at ease with her and could tell she knew what she was doing. HIRE HER!

My family and guests all loved her and raved about her all night and the next day. I couldn’t have done it without Blair and her team! If I could do it all again, I’d hire her again in a heartbeat.

Sent on 11/18/2018
  • W

William · Married on 10/06/2018

Blair is amazing to have as the day of management/coordination. We have had her for both of our daughters’ weddings. Her work began months ahead understanding the details and how each of them wanted their details completed. The two weddings were a year apart and the details were very different, but Blair understood each detail and managed everything. On the actual day this FOB was put at ease by the professionalism and attention to every detail that she provided. She managed the vendors, the audio, the ceremony, the timings, the wedding party, (oh... and the relatives issues!!!). All with a speed and professional courtesy that made the day amazing. We could not have done these weddings without her. We would use her again and highly recommend her for anyone!!!

Sent on 10/08/2018

Award

BAM Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 2,000.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 2,800.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 4,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 95.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Guest List Creation, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Gilded Media
    Gilded Media Wedding Videographers

Excellent Company to work with! We highly recommend.

• 13 Dexter Street North Attleboro, MA, 02760 See on map