1009 Glade Road, Colleyville, TX 76034 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About B. Haute Hair and Makeup

At Terri Baum Makeup, we are makeup artists who specialize in the art of airbrush makeup. While we do include traditional makeup in our applications, airbrush makeup is our expertise. We continue to increase our knowledge in the field of airbrush makeup by attending yearly workshops given by TEMPTU PRO in New York City and Los Angeles, California as well as attending national Makeup Trade Shows around the country.

Beginning October 1, 2014 Terri Baum Makeup teamed up with Brittany Hamilton, owner of B. Haute Salon and created the perfect HAIR AND MAKEUP team! We are now called B. Haute Hair and Makeup and are located in the B. Haute Salon in Colleyville, Texas. It's your one-stop-shop for beauty for your wedding day!

Give us a call! 469-363-6739

picture 24

• Videos 1

12 Reviews for B. Haute Hair and Makeup

Lauren · Married on 06/12/2015

Terri is awesome with makeup--I had her do my engagement makeup (I just used my run-through, for which I used a half--off coupon that I received from them at a Bridal Expo) and wedding day makeup. My fiance prefers a more natural look, whereas I like LOUD makeup. Terri was able to put together a look that made both me and my husband happy.

Brittany did my hair run through (for engagement photos), but she was unable to do my hair on my wedding day. For my engagement photos, she really took the time to work with my hair, and I didn't feel rushed at all. My hair can be difficult to work with, as it is long and VERY thick, but she achieved the Pinterest look I was going for.

Kamille did my hair for my wedding day, and she was great! She knocked out 4 hairdos, executed them perfectly, and finished about an hour ahead of schedule. My hair was absolutely gorgeous, and it held for the entire night!

PROS:
    -they don't charge for travel within the Mid Cities
    -they are super nice!
    -if you bring a pic with a desired look, they can execute it perfectly!
    CONS:
    -We had a problem a couple times with bridesmaids paying via PayPal, but I think it was a PayPal error. PayPal couldn't process some of our payments, but in the end, everything got sorted out. Other than they, they were awesome!

Sent on 07/06/2015

Samantha · Married on 02/21/2015

Terri did an absolutely amazing job on my makeup. I credit part of it to my pre-trial appointment that I made with her because I knew what to expect and was comfortable around her on my wedding day but also because she was so knowledgable in her field that she knew exactly what would look great but also what would make ME feel beautiful for my big day. Brittany did just as wonderful job on my hair. I also made a pre-trial appointment with her and knew that she was going to do a great job by her consideration in my ideas but also by her creativity to come up with a hairstyle that I absolutely loved. Not only did it look great for my wedding but it held up for the whole evening! My bridesmaids were as equally impressed by Terri and Brittany. My sister had a very specific idea of what she wanted and both delivered above and beyond what she expected. Others had no idea what hairstyle or makeup they wanted, and Terri and Brittany came up with something that everyone loved. I was so glad that I had the option of having them come to venue to do our hair-that made my wedding day so much easier! Overall it was a great experience with them and I wish them well!

Sent on 03/16/2015

Christina · Married on 06/07/2014

Really loved the spray on make up and Terri did a fantastic job! The spray on lasted all night and never caked or showed lines. And Terri gave me a natural, beautiful look and covered up a huge spot. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/17/2014

Award

B. Haute Hair and Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 10

• Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories
    Dr. J's Shoes, Bridal Shoes and Accessories Wedding Dresses

MD Allure Hair and Makeup is the Best of the Best for Hair and Makeup for ANY Occasion.

• Events by Erika Wedding Officiants

Working with Teri on a wedding, where she made the bride, Mother of the Bride and all the bridesmaids look AMAZING, I learned that not only can she handle stress well, she does it with a sense of humor. The makeup application was flawless, her skills and expertise invaluable and her attitude created exactly the atmosphere you'd want while getting ready for that big special day! I gladly refer all my brides to her as well as anybody looking for makeup for a special day (even my own daughter for her Sr. prom). Thanks!!

• 1009 Glade Road Colleyville, 76034 See on map