Phoenix, AZ 85044 Map · Phone number

About AZ Wedding Concierge LLC

My name is Be Ward and I am the owner of AZ Wedding Concierge LLC. I have a B.A. in Psychology and English from Boston College. I moved to Arizona in 2007 from Newton, MA and currently reside in Phoenix. I have over 8 years experience in corporate event planning from small intimate board meetings to large holiday parties. I recently got married in 2008 and planned my own wedding. It was such a wonderful, unique and successful experience that I decided to offer my services for social events, specializing in "day of wedding coordination." As an event and wedding coordinator, I will ensure that your event will not only be special but stress free and enjoyable.

a7c21a7f7be344a6 1270155906330 IMG5856
Champagne glasses
a7c21a7f7be344a6 1270155906330 IMG5856

7 Reviews for AZ Wedding Concierge LLC

Jennifer · Married on 11/19/2011

Be was fantastic! She was easy to work with and kept my husband and I on task in the weeks before the wedding. I planned a large and complicated wedding on my own while starting a new job so there were lots of overlooked details for Be to contend with. On the day of the wedding she was everywhere doing everything. I hardly noticed her except when I needed her and then she was right there. I have heard so many stories since the wedding from guests and vendors of how she found a particular item or accommodated a special request or fixed a problem. Down to the last detail she exceeded all our expectations. I don't know how she does it, but you need to hire her!

Sent on 12/04/2011

Crystal · Married on 05/28/2011

I hired Be for day-of coordination for our 10th Anniversary Celebration and Vow Renewal in Sedona, AZ last May, and she was such a JOY to work with. From the moment I first contacted her she proved to be organized, professional and efficient in every aspect of her job. It is very evident that she takes pride in what she does. She has a take-charge attitude without being pushy, which is refreshing! Having Be take care of some of the bigger details for our ceremony let me relax and try and enjoy the day, instead of letting my control freak tendencies stress me out. :) I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a headache-free important event. *THANK YOU, BE! YOU'RE ONE OF A KIND!*

Sent on 01/12/2012

Christina · Married on 04/22/2011

As a bride who enjoyed planning every part of my wedding, I was hesitant to hire a day-of coordinator. I really didn't think I would need one, but hiring Be was the best decision I made regarding my wedding. There are all kinds of little things that will come up on your wedding day and believe me, you will not want to deal with it. I forgot my makeup bag in my hotel room, and Be ran across the entire resort to get it for me right before the ceremony. I was really hot at the reception and Be found someone from the hotel to crank the AC up. I need to adjust the timeline at the last second towards the end of the reception and Be took care of letting all the staff know and getting it executed. She is very professional and offers very good rates. Totally worth it!

Sent on 11/03/2011

Award

AZ Wedding Concierge LLC FAQ

• Arizona Wedding Chaplain
    Arizona Wedding Chaplain Wedding Officiants

I had the privilege of officiating for Be Ward on her special wedding day. At a recent wedding event, I noticed that Be was the coordinator for a wedding event at a premier venue in the Phoenix area. What a delight! She's very organized, personal, professional, and will work effectively to make each couple's wedding ceremony memorable and enjoyable! If you're looking for someone who will provide peace of mind through the final dance, I know you'll be impressed with Be Ward of Arizona Wedding Concierge. Rev. Joe Myers, Wedding Officiant

• Phoenix, 85044 See on map