106 E. 6th Street Suite 900, Austin, TX 78701 Map · Phone number

6812325ffb5ce367 1282334075707 W273

3 Reviews for Austintatious Events

• Sharlean

Sharlean · Married on 10/15/2010

I used Austintatious Weddings as my florist for my wedding in October 2010. The experience I had working with Sunny Landeros was fantastic. As we went over the planning process for the type of flowers I wanted at the ceremony and reception she was full of ideas and great suggestions. Items I would have never thought of on my own. The responsiveness of questions either via phone or email was done very quickly. Working with Sunny was very simple and we created a good rapport.

The bouquets and ring bearer pillow came out gorgeous. The centerpieces were more beautiful than I could have imagined.

My sister also used Austintatious Weddings for creating the centerpieces at my bridal shower. Sunny and my sister worked remote and everything was delivered timely and created as planned.

I definitely would use Austintatious Weddings for any event needing flowers and especially for my wedding. The pricing was very reasonable and affordable for my whole event.

Sent on 10/31/2010

Lorna · Married on 10/02/2010

Sunny provides professional advice and a piece of mind through the wedding planning process. She is able to guide you to make the choices you want to make which will best fit the style and personality of your wedding. She gets to know your personality and inner desires of what you want our of your Big Day and helps make them come true. What's more, is that she is SO AFFORDABLE for what she offers you. Her prices are unbeatable for the services you receive. Her industry experience and relationships lends to new ideas that you wouldn't have thought of for your wedding. She helped make the Save the Dates fun and easy all the way down to buying and planning party favors. She has experience working with biodegradable and organic materials, so she can help make your wedding as SUSTAINABLE as you would like! If you are looking for personalized experience with a one-on-one coach-like experience, then Sunny Landeros is the wedding planner for you!

Sent on 11/01/2010

Meredith · Married on 09/11/2009

I got married in September of 2009 and because of Austintatious weddings my wedding was PERFECT! There was not one detail left undone. Everything was stunning and literally took my breath away! I was so relaxed the day of because the owner, Sunny took care of everything!!! It was the best day of my life thanks to her!! If you are getting married Austintatious weddings is the BEST wedding planner around!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 08/20/2010

Austintatious Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military

• Calligraphy Chic Wedding Invitations

Sunny, What a lovely and professional person you are. It's no wonder that your clients love you so much!

• 106 E. 6th Street, Suite 900 Austin, 78701 See on map
    Tuesday - Thursday 9am-6pm, Friday and Saturday reserved for events.
    Location of (Austintatious Events)