2820 Lantana Ridge Drive, Austin, TX 78732 Map · Phone number

About Calligraphy Chic

My name is Michele Maysonave and I currently reside and work in Austin, Texas. My spouse and I moved here after 17 fun-filled years in NYC. I was born and raised in New Orleans and we were married there in 1996.

After studying the arts of calligraphy and wax seals for my own wedding, I began giving my calligraphy services as gifts to friends who were getting married, and the demand grew until I finally turned it into a business. I worked with various stationers in New York City, New Orleans, and Austin, for weddings taking place all over the world.

Please visit my website at www.CalligraphyChic.com to see a few samples. With such a large selection of font choices, I can find a style to match any type of occasion, from traditional to funky, and for a variety of uses. I can even match the font on your invitation. And why not add a flourish of color? The only limit is your imagination!

Whether you need envelopes addressed for your wedding, your vows written and framed as a lovely wedding gift, an original work of art for a birthday, or a poem "dressed up" for Valentine's Day, I'd like very much to collaborate with you and make something beautiful.

My services include but are not limited to:

• Invitations
  • Personalized gifts
  • Poems and prayers
  • Murals
  • Repurposed furniture

And I can write on just about anything!

Call or email me for a price quote.

Follow Calligraphy Chic on

ecd6a6e146634d73 1532374721 fd3d18bbaeaa61ed 1532374721357 2 220x220 SQ 1457041
cdca9ab9703a8a7b 1532374712 79847fca9c58636d 1532374711500 1 220x220 SQ 1457041
ecd6a6e146634d73 1532374721 fd3d18bbaeaa61ed 1532374721357 2 220x220 SQ 1457041

4 Reviews for Calligraphy Chic

Kimberley · Married on 07/07/2012

Michele did an absolutely amazing job on our wedding invitations! They came out exactly as we hoped and we received many compliments on them. They were so beautiful that we asked her to write out and frame our vows (for us to hang on the wall) and my parents' vows (asa thank-you gift to them) and both came out just as stunning. Not only does she do amazing work, but she is also friendly, professional, and efficient. I will certainly commission her to do more work for us in the future.

Beth · Married on 11/06/2010

Calligraphy Chic was wonderful to work with and the calligraphy was absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for making our invitations so beautiful.

Katie · Married on 07/24/2010

I could not have been more pleased with Michele's work on my wedding invitation envelopes! Each one was a beautiful piece of art, and we hated to even send them away in the mail because they were so pretty! We also received so many compliments about them from our guests and felt so lucky to have such beautiful calligraphy to set the tone for our big day. Michele's attention to detail and personalization for my project were unmatched. She took the time to meet with me as much as I needed, to create samples in multiple fonts for me, and check every last detail. It all turned out perfectly, and after meeting and understanding Michele's desire to truly create beautiful work for my wedding day, I am not surprised!
    Katie Quinn, June 2010

Calligraphy Chic FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, In-Person Consultations

• Austintatious Events
    Austintatious Events Wedding Planners

I am so impressed with your work. Thank you for making my brides so happy!

• 2820 Lantana Ridge Drive Austin, TX 78732 See on map