Lynchburg, Lynchburg, VA 24515 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Meet the Team

About Ashley Rose Events

Unforgettable Events Start Here!

AshleyRoseVA.com

Welcome to Ashley Rose Events, a full service event studio serving Central VA and beyond, specializing in weddings and corporate events. A successful event is all in the details, and we are your go-to gals! We offer event design, planning and coordinating in full-scale and à la carte event package options.
From non-profits to nuptials and everything in between, we provide extraordinary service to ensure a remarkable event. After all, a perfect plan is lost without expert execution. We work your shining vision into every precise attention to detail, allowing you to enjoy the moment and have peace of mind. A great deal of thought, time and effort is devoted to every client, in order to provide the benefits of an Ashley Rose experience.

Check out our Services page at AshleyRoseVA.com to learn how we can help you in your next event. Our packages are customizable to accommodate every taste and budget.

We obsess over all things planning to help you discover new and innovative event ideas.

We'd love to chat with you about our proven formula to create a magical event and how to effectively bring your vision to life. It's where we belong, and we promise you'll sense that the moment we meet. We look forward to bringing you and your guests the perfect event!
Please join us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ashleyroseeventsva

XOXO,
Jenn, Owner & Day-Maker

• Woman-owned
Follow Ashley Rose Events on

Other couples have also viewed

• Sunshine Events by Debbie
Destination: Paradise
Destination: Paradise
The Perfect Send Off!
The Perfect Send Off!
We love the mountain views!
We love the mountain views!
Natural Bridge Backdrop!
6543772186744197631 o 51 1007408 161039086439753

40 Reviews for Ashley Rose Events

• Victoria

Victoria W. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Get Katie to Plan your wedding. No seriously.

At Ashley Rose Events my girl Katie S. is a recent hire.. I’ve know Katie for almost two years now, but I feel I’ve know her a lifetime. She was my MOH in my wedding and when I tell she has it together. SHE. HAS. IT. TOGETHER. She planned my Bridal Shower with so much ease and Grace. She helped me not become a bridezilla when things didn’t turned out as planned. She stepped up, sat me down and SHE took take of it. Did I keep thinking about it? NOPE because I knew it would get handle immediately.
    Without a question Katie would be the best wedding planner for your wonderful day, who has great attention to detail, listens to what you want/need and gets it done. She’s the most organized person I know and is dedicated to her family, friends and work. ~Kaily M.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Mary

Mary H. · Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Event Planner!

Ashley supported us throughout the wedding planning process! She was amazing and we couldn't have done it without her... from finding the perfect venue for Katy and Michael to helping us pick and contact the "just right" vendors (food, hair/makeup, flowers, photographer, videographer, caterer, etc.) She met with us numerous times, set up and accompanied us to appointments, and was always a text or phone call away when we had questions. We relied on her expertise throughout the process. Ashley is SO organized and efficient... her timelines and schedules were excellent. Ashley and Emily worked together at the rehearsal and wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. Their positive energy was wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan M. · Married on 03/02/2021

the best ever

Andrea was the absolute best throughout the entire planning of my wedding. She is so thoughtful and precise with every detail. She was actually apart of my bridal party and planned my bridal shower and made all of my pinterest dreams come true! She helped with anything and everything I needed her for up until the wedding day itself, then she treated me like a princess all day, got to stand next to me as I said "I do", and made sure we had the best day ever! Andrea is amazing inside and out and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a very organized, fun, and loving wedding planner.

Sent on 04/20/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Ashley Rose Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 600.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 900.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

Team of Ashley Rose Events

Jenn

Jenn

Owner & Day-Maker

Jenn is the owner and founder of Ashley Rose Events, and has been in the event planning business for nearly 20 years. Our business was founded on serving in love and going above expectations to WOW every client. We are absolutley honored to have the opportunity to serve you on one of the most memorable days of your life. Thank you for stopping by ;) Our team is ready to serve you!

Katie

Katie

Lead Planner/Day - Maker

Meet Katie, our lead planner. She is originally from the D.C. area, and loves the mountains that Lynchburg has to offer for our brides! Her favorite part about weddings is being able to focus on all of the little details that make the day unique — and also the flowers! She loves to serve clients above expectations, from the beginning of the wedding planning process to the big day, to make sure your dreams become reality. You will love working with her warm and detail oriented spirit!

Andrea

Andrea

Lead Planner/ Day - Maker

Meet Andrea, our lead planner from The Sunshine State! Andrea adores all things wedding related, from the flowers, to the dress, to the beautiful brides! This passion for weddings and event planning started when she was just a child. Andrea has also worked in wedding photography, so she has a gift in seeing all aspects of the big day. Her excitement and passion in working to make your dream wedding come to life is unmatched! Her heart is full of gratitude for the trust that our clients put in her on such an important day. She puts an incredible amount of determination and effort into each client. You will love working with her joyful spirit.

View team

• Lynchburg Lynchburg, VA, 24515 See on map
    Location of (Ashley Rose Events)