Brittany Titus Photography

Lynchburg, VA View map
$2,900 Most Popular Price

$2,900 Most Popular Price

Brittany Titus Photography is a wedding photography company based in Lynchburg, Virginia. The photographer will capture all the joyous moments of your wedding that you may have missed or forgotten once the day is done. Lead photographer Brittany Titus works with you to make sure your wedding photography is the least stressful part of your special day. At Brittany Titus Photography, creating memories through pictures is not just a job. It's a passion!

Experience
Since middle school, Brittany has never been seen without a camera in her hands. Her company was officially founded about four years ago. She has worked with multiple clients throughout the Virginia area and beyond.

Brittany provides a wide range of options for couples looking to capture every moment of their wedding. At Brittany Titus Photography, the photographer makes sure her couples are as comfortable as possible in order to capture a beautiful, natural relationship. Wedding services offered include the following:

• Destination/travel
  • Engagement shoot
  • Second shooter
  • Wedding portraits
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

2,300.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,900

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Emily
    Emily Married on 10/09/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Words cannot fully express how much we LOVE Brittany! My husband and I married in October 2021 in Prince George, VA. From the moment that we met Brittany; we knew she would be the perfect photographer to capture our special day. We had the esteemed pleasure of having Brittany capture our wedding day, as well as our engagement photo session. Not only does she exude professionalism, but she always has a smile on her face, even in the pouring rain trying to get one last shot! Brittany goes above and beyond to get the perfect angle and lighting. She was so patient and worked with us both, when we weren’t too certain on how to stand or “where to put our hands”. You can tell that Brittany truly loves her job, as the passion she has for photography is demonstrated in both her work and personality. We couldn’t imagine having anyone else capture our wedding day other than Brittany. Thank you so much for capturing all of our magical moments and for providing us with memories that will last a lifetime. To all those brides out there that are looking for someone who is not only sweet and personable, but also does AMAZING work, then look no further than Brittany Titus Photography. You will love every picture that she captures!

Brittany Titus Photography's reply:

Emily, you are the absolute sweetest!! I just love y'all and I'm so thankful to have photographed your wedding! Thank you for such a kind review!
    Morgan G. Married on 08/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

She made my day so much better and I made a new friend!

Brittany is such a great photographer, she knows how to make everyone in your group laugh. She is able to get you back on schedule when your day starts to go a little haywire! Brittany has a great personality and treats everyone as if she has known them for years. I not only got an amazing wedding photo gallery that I can't pick one favorite over the other but I also got a new friend who gives great advice and knows how to make your day special! If you choose Brittany as your photographer, you will see all of these things and more. I am so glad that I chose her to be there on my special day!

Brittany Titus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Morgan! I just adore you and I'm so thankful to have you as a client and as a friend now! I loved every part of your wedding and I'm so blessed to have been a part of it.
    Hannah C. Married on 05/15/2021

Wonderful experience!

Brittany was a gift during our wedding! She is very professional, and she always comes with a smile on her face! She captured a lot of great memories, and we will cherish our photos forever! Highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer!

Brittany Titus Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Hannah! You and Daniel are the absolute sweetest and I loved every second of photographing your wedding. Thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer; I'm so thankful to have you as clients!
  • illustration stars

38 photos · 09/29/2018
  • Emily & Luke
    40 photos · 04/28/2018

Ashley Rose Events Ashley Rose Events Wedding Planners

Brittany is one talented lady! She has a beautiful eye for photography and always captures the special moments flawlessly! Don't think twice about booking her for your special day.

Lynchburg Lynchburg, VA, 24502
Location of (Brittany Titus Photography)

Brittany Titus Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Brittany Titus Photography include in the starting price?

Brittany Titus Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Brittany Titus Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Brittany Titus Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Brittany Titus Photography offer?

Brittany Titus Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Traditional

What photography services does Brittany Titus Photography offer?

Brittany Titus Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Brittany Titus Photography offer for wedding events?

Brittany Titus Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints

What percentage of users recommend Brittany Titus Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Brittany Titus Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding