Ashley Rose Events Reviews

34 | Lynchburg, VA

34 Reviews for Ashley Rose Events

• Victoria

Victoria Weiss · Getting married on 08/06/2021

Get Katie to Plan your wedding. No seriously.

At Ashley Rose Events my girl Katie S. is a recent hire.. I’ve know Katie for almost two years now, but I feel I’ve know her a lifetime. She was my MOH in my wedding and when I tell she has it together. SHE. HAS. IT. TOGETHER. She planned my Bridal Shower with so much ease and Grace. She helped me not become a bridezilla when things didn’t turned out as planned. She stepped up, sat me down and SHE took take of it. Did I keep thinking about it? NOPE because I knew it would get handle immediately.
    Without a question Katie would be the best wedding planner for your wonderful day, who has great attention to detail, listens to what you want/need and gets it done. She’s the most organized person I know and is dedicated to her family, friends and work. ~Kaily M.

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Mary

Mary Jo Herbert · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Event Planner!

Ashley supported us throughout the wedding planning process! She was amazing and we couldn't have done it without her... from finding the perfect venue for Katy and Michael to helping us pick and contact the "just right" vendors (food, hair/makeup, flowers, photographer, videographer, caterer, etc.) She met with us numerous times, set up and accompanied us to appointments, and was always a text or phone call away when we had questions. We relied on her expertise throughout the process. Ashley is SO organized and efficient... her timelines and schedules were excellent. Ashley and Emily worked together at the rehearsal and wedding day to make sure everything ran smoothly. Their positive energy was wonderful. We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day for our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 10/12/2019
  • Jordan

Jordan Mccann · Getting married on 03/02/2021

the best ever

Andrea was the absolute best throughout the entire planning of my wedding. She is so thoughtful and precise with every detail. She was actually apart of my bridal party and planned my bridal shower and made all of my pinterest dreams come true! She helped with anything and everything I needed her for up until the wedding day itself, then she treated me like a princess all day, got to stand next to me as I said "I do", and made sure we had the best day ever! Andrea is amazing inside and out and I would recommend her to anyone who is looking for a very organized, fun, and loving wedding planner.

Sent on 04/20/2020

Bridget Burnley · Getting married on 03/01/2021

Great experience

We're working with Rachel on a friend's wedding. She understands all of our wants and needs and is so helpful keeping our bride happy and focused. She thinks of everything, and we are so thankful for all her help. We're looking forward to a wonderful wedding.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Julia Vansant · Married on 09/12/2020

Best ever!

We had Andrea as our day of coordinator. She did such a great job and even kept my dj (friend) on track throughout the day! I would definitely recommend Ashley Rose to future brides!

Sent on 09/20/2020

Amanda Cucci · Married on 07/25/2020

Wedding planning

Katie’s attention to detail and organizational skills make her the perfect wedding planner. Katie will walk alongside you to ensure planning your wedding is easy and stress free.

Sent on 09/22/2020

Adrienne · Married on 03/12/2020

Went above and beyond expectations!

Jenn is one of the nicest, most helpful people you will ever have the pleasure of working with! Our event went so smoothly thanks to her attention to detail and ability to delegate tasks. She's able to foresee problems before they occur and multi-tasks like a boss! Ashley Rose Events goes above and beyond your expectations - highly recommend!

Sent on 01/04/2019

Sophie Lovell · Married on 01/11/2020

Genuine & Talented

Emily genuinely has a heart and talent for her job! She has an eye for every little detail and treats the wedding party like they’re family right from the start. I couldn’t recommend her enough. You won’t be disappointed with her in charge of your big day!

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Julia

Julia Simon · Married on 01/04/2020

Kirstin is fantastic!

Kirsten made my wedding day much easier! She went above and beyond to do everything from decorating tables, to coordinating the ceremony, to even curling my hair. I am so happy we chose Ashley Rose Events for our wedding day!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Brittany Morgan · Married on 12/18/2019

Emily is fantastic!

Emily truly has a passion for event planning & it shows in her work! She is so talented & hard working. She will stop at nothing to make sure your special day is exactly how you want it. Choosing her to plan your big day is a no brainer!

Sent on 01/18/2020

Emma Donohue · Married on 12/13/2019

The Ashley Rose Team was excellent

Abigail was excellent and very efficient and would definitely recommend her. She was so amazing and helpful.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Amy Queen · Married on 11/05/2019

Fantastic to Work With

I worked with Rachel to plan my daughters bridal shower. She was super knowledgeable and had great ideas and suggestions. She made it such a special day for her.

Sent on 01/14/2020

Michelle Cunningham · Married on 11/02/2019

Emily was fantastic !

We started out and had a few minor hiccups just before the bid day. All the staff was very professional and Ashley Rose and help us figure out how to figure out all the last minute details. But Emily was the Star of the day. Prompt and on time, fun, very organized and just a breath of fresh air to work with all day. I would highly recommend her and Ashley Rose
    -Michelle Cunningham

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Clyde

Clyde Lee · Married on 10/19/2019

Unbelievable dedicated to your day

Ashley and her staff were great to work with and went over and beyond to ensure our day and night transitioned smoothly. Me, the groom had blood from a cut finger get on my ivory tux and her and her staff worked the blood stain out. They loaded all the gifts in the car after the receptions, kept the timeline on track, drinks, food in our hands, packed food to go,and managed the other vendors. I found out a day later, a toilet stopped up at the reception and Ashley fixed it without hesitation. Definitely worth the money and took the stress off us.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Kaleigh West · Married on 10/12/2019

Wonderful service

Ashley did such an amazing job with my friends wedding. She made sure everything went smoothly and kept everything totally stress free. If anyone needed anything at all she was always right there to help out. I highly recommend Ashley to anyone needing a planner, you will not go wrong with having her by your side on the big day!

Sent on 10/13/2019

Jon Marc Lyttle · Married on 10/12/2019

I wouldn't want anybody else managing our day

The Ashley Rose team were incredibly helpful, professional and had some really great ideas to make our day very special. They asked us to let them handle the small details that can drive you crazy and detract from the day and it was exactly what we needed. We had a large crowd and an outdoor wedding, so the opportunity for catastrophe was high, but they handedly took care of everything we needed and the day went off without a hitch. Communicating with vendors for us, handling payments day of, directing decorators and setup people. What they accomplished in the time they had was amazing and we really appreciate their dedication to making our day wonderful.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Ashley Rose Events's reply:

What an incredible day! You and and your beautiful bride were an absolute joy to work with. We were so honored to be a part of your big day.
  • Katy

Katy Templeton · Married on 09/28/2019

Wedding Planning & Coordinating

Ashley did an amazing job with both planning and day-of coordinating for my wedding in September 2019. She made the entire process easy and fun! She scheduled the venue tours, attended vendor meetings with us, and was always available if we needed her. I couldn't have asked for a better person to help us through all of the details of the wedding and I highly recommend her as a planner and/or coordinator. Emily was also a huge help the day of! She and Ashley were both extremely professional and organized. Everything went perfectly!

Sent on 10/14/2019

Keely Askew · Married on 09/21/2019

So wonderful!

What can I say? Weddings can be such a fun experience but it can also bring stress without a wedding coordinator. I got to work alongside Emily at a wedding and she was absolutely amazing! Not only is she excellent at her job, she has such a fun and warm personality. If you’re looking for someone to make your day run smoothly and keep you smiling, hire Emily. ☺️

Sent on 01/13/2020
  • Nathan

Nathan · Married on 09/07/2019

Best wedding coordinator ♥️

Jenn and the team at Ashley rose events were on-point, decisive, and very helpful. Planning a wedding can be stressful -or at least it was for us. After signing the contract with the venue sales rep, our experience with the venue turned to disaster; however, miracles did happen when we met Jenn, co-owner of Ashley Rose Events. From the first time we met, Jenn made us feel at ease and listened to our concerns about the venue. We gave her our venue contact and she said not to worry and let her handle it! I felt like all the stress had stripped off of our shoulders. Not only did she help negotiate the costs with the venue but also made sure we received what we paid for -and more. She helped with the rehearsal, kept everyone in check and on time so it went smoothly. Personally, I'm a control freak so I want to be in the know for everything about the plan, decorations, etc... Jenn told me to relax and let her take care of all of it. For the day of the wedding, not only was she there but she brought her whole team to assist us with anything that we might need. Our photographer was short an assistant for the day-of and Ashley was there to help fill in. The DJ misplaced one of the videos and Jenn had it up and running at the snap of a finger. Even despite the park police being uneasy about the set up, she went above and beyond to make sure we had it OUR WAY. Not a moment did I have any concerns about anything going wrong because Jenn and team took care of it. The day went perfectly just how I envisioned it. My husband and I felt like kings! These women are serious about their jobs and the couples they work with. I highly recommend Ashley Rose Events for any of your events and wedding planning!

Sent on 03/05/2020

Naomi Ashcroft · Married on 09/02/2019

Ashley Rose team were fantastic people to work with.

Abigail was a great assistant to work with!! I would definitely recommend Ashley Rose to anyone planning their wedding.

Sent on 01/11/2020

E Morehouse · Married on 09/01/2019

“Planner Jen” rocks

Jen was an absolute delight. She allowed for all the flexibility required but also maintaining form and function throughout the event. She begins the process as an organized professional and finishes it as your friend. Wonderful!

Sent on 09/10/2019
  • Michelle

Michelle Saunders · Married on 07/27/2019

Stress free

Ashley Rose Events has done a great job of staying on top of things. They have thought of things I would have forgotten. I have been to other events where they have coordinated, and it went smoothly. I have no doubt that they have my back for my special day!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Anita Aaron · Married on 07/09/2019

Amazing! Attention to Detail! Professional at every level!

We loved working with Jenn Fries and the team at Ashley Rose Events so much we hired them to do all our weddings here at the Natural Bridge Historic Hotel & Conference Center. Jenn and the team are true professionals and the epitome of customer service. They are amazing and truly go above and beyond.

Sent on 10/23/2019

Ashley Rose Events's reply:

Wowza! Thank you for the kind words. We are so honored to serve your venue. The staff at Natural Bridge share our goal of going above and beyond to serve every client. We're proud to be part of such a dedicated venue team.

Rick Saunders · Married on 06/09/2019

Ashley made for a great evening

Ashley did a fantastic job for our daughter's wedding June 9, 2019. We had some weather issues that made for a fluid situation, Ashley handled it all very well. We had a great evening and I never had to worry about any of the details, she took care of it all. Thank you Ashley! Well done and we appreciate your work for our daughter's wedding.

Sent on 06/12/2019
  • Sydney

Sydney · Married on 06/09/2019

Above & Beyond!

When we first met Ashley at our initial meeting, she said her main goal was that on our wedding day, we would be able to relax and not have to take care of last minute details or anything was unexpected or incomplete. She went above and beyond that, and my husband and I had complete confidence in her to advocate for our desires during our wedding day. We had to make last minute changes due to weather, and the outcome was absolutely stunning. Ashley was a crucial part of our day and wedding planning process. She listened to our needs, allowed us the freedom to relax & enjoy our wedding, and treated us more like friends than clients. We’re so thankful to her for everything!!

Sent on 07/13/2019