Happily Ever After Event Rentals

Lynchburg, VA View map Visit website

Located in Lynchburg, Virginia, Happily Ever After Event Rentals is a specialty rental company that is available for wedding celebrations. Business owner and vintage enthusiast Melanie has always been drawn to antique items. From a young age, she was fascinated by ornate decor and event design. As an adult, she has combined these passions to offer an extensive collection of antique and vintage event rentals for wedding events and special occasions.

Happily Ever After Event Rentals offers a comprehensive array of furniture and decor to choose from to create your desired event aesthetic. Their inventory includes antique, vintage, mid-century, modern, classic, eclectic, and boho pieces. They offer full lounge furniture packages to allow you to create a cohesive theme. They can also supply arbors, tables and chairs, signs, bar furniture, rugs and pillows, and a wide selection of decor items in a variety of styles. No matter your event vision or preferences, you are sure to find the perfect piece to complete your occasion in this treasured collection.

• Woman-owned

Which of the following event rental services to you provide?

Delivery
Setup

What event items are available?

Aisle Runners
Signage
Tables
Trinkets
Vases

What is the starting price for altar/arch rentals?

$125

What is the starting price for tables?

$75

What is the starting price for chairs?

$5

Which of the following services do your prices include?

Delivery
Setup

• Melissa
    Melissa B. Married on 10/13/2019

Happy with Happily Ever After Rentals

Happily Ever After did such a great job! They were on time and paid extra care to detail and creating a beautiful space for us on our wedding. We loved their elegant and vintage pieces which paired so well with the historic theatre we got married in.

Happily Ever After Event Rentals's reply:

Thanks Melissa! I loved working with you and finding pieces that matched your style. I would love to see your pictures.

Darcey Married on 09/29/2019

Awesome Service and incredible pieces

I found Happily Ever After Event Rental (HEAER) through my florist after running into an issue with finding an Arch for my Arbor. I had already selected many other rentals (plates, linen, glasses, etc) through MS Events and they did not offer an Arch to rent. So, HEAER came to my rescue and was able to provide not only an arch for our arbor but also several other BEAUTIFUL white antique furniture pieces for our wedding. Melanie was super to work with and jumped into action to send me pictures of various pieces she has which fit the design theme I had described to hear as I was not able to make the trip down to visit her showroom. I ended up getting several more pieces than originally planned and they were featured throughout several pictures in the wedding and everyone raved about how nice they were and how perfectly they fit in our venue. I would ABSOLUTELY go back and work with Melaine again and again.

The only bit which could be improved is having all of her pieces on her website which could have made the process quicker. That being said, Melanie did comment on this and said she was in the process of launching a new website so I'm guessing you all will be viewing that soon.

Happily Ever After Event Rentals's reply:

Thank you Darcey! Loved working with you! Thanks also for sharing the pictures. Everything looked amazing, including you!! Yes, our new website is coming soon. -Melanie
  • John
    John T. Married on 09/21/2019

Wonderful Experience

Furniture pieces were absolutely fantastic, and Melanie delivered on-time and on-budget. We would definitely recommend her to any couple needing event rentals in southern Virginia.

2306 Bedford Avenue Suite 6B Lynchburg, VA, 24503

By appointment
Location of (Happily Ever After Event Rentals)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding