Charlotte, NC 28210 Map · Phone number

d51a1b3b87aef7eb Erica 004 2 2
chris david wedding 0134

21 Reviews for Ashley Baber Weddings - Charlotte

Madison · Married on 09/27/2014

Erica Stawick helped to make our wedding day perfect! She was so helpful pointing me in the direction of amazing vendors during the planning process – I loved working with every one of them! She was always there to answer all of my questions. While there was a lot of staff turnover at my venue, she relieved my fears and took charge of all day-of timeline and direction. I knew I could trust her to run the show and I was able to really live in the moment of our special day – that alone was worth every penny! I would definitely recommend Erica with Ashley Baber Weddings

Sent on 05/22/2015

Lauren · Married on 09/20/2014

I really enjoyed working with Erica. She was extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of the planning process and made me feel at ease. I had made a fair number of decisions prior to meeting Erica and she did a wonderful job making suggestions to fill in the missing pieces. She was flexible in meeting at the venue to run through the day-of activities, and her vision of the day was perfectly aligned to mine. She worked extremely well with my other vendors, especially my photographer, who had done some scheduling of her own.

I will say, initially I was on the fence about hiring a planner/coordinator but the peace of mind on the big day was worth every penny! Thank you Erica!

Sent on 05/23/2015

Tiffany · Married on 11/23/2013

Erica was such a valuable resource in our wedding planning process. I ended up with unexpected travel and a crazy work schedule at a time when several wedding decisions needed to be made. It really was a relief to know she was there to help make sure everything was taken care of. Come the wedding weekend, she really made sure that my groom, me and our families didn't have to worry about details and logistics. We really could sit back, relax and enjoy a big moment in our lives! Not to mention, Erica is so fun to be around. Who doesn't love working with someone with a great personality?!

Sent on 01/08/2014

Ashley Baber Weddings - Charlotte FAQ

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 3,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 6,500.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• Dana Mackay Photography
    Dana Mackay Photography Wedding Photographers

When planning a wedding, having Sweet November Events running the details goes hand-in-hand. Erica is so detail oriented and on top of everything extremely professional and friendly.

• Cheesecake Etc.
    Cheesecake Etc. Wedding Cakes

Erika has a great eye for style and flair. She listens to her brides and creates a beautiful event that you will not forget.

• Serendipity Weddings & Events
    Serendipity Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Sweet November Events is an exciting, fresh event design company. You can count on Erica to create beautiful events with a flare for the fabulous. If you love high energy you can't go wrong with this company.

• Charlotte, 28210 See on map