Phoenix, AZ 85099 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Asaré Event Planning

Thank you for considering Asaré Event Planning to design your next event!

We are focused on creating the most memorable celebration you could ever imagine centered on high-quality service and client satisfaction. We offer you the expertise of event planning and floral services and will do everything we can to exceed your expectations.

With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to earn your business and confidence. We will ensure that you will be provided with a distinguished service of the highest quality, creativity, and integrity. We are truly humbled with the opportunity to work with our clients creating your memories.

CONTACT US FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION!

Sara Grube Cerny

oceguedo6588
Asarelogo2

5 Reviews for Asaré Event Planning

Claudia · Married on 10/09/2010

I loved working with Sara! She was awesome and made it so painless on planning my wedding! The actual day of my wedding (Oct 9) she was my savior, she took care of all the vendors and any problems we had that day especially with my dress :) (I had a long and heavy train and would not stay on a bustle which was hard trying to dance.) She had the reception area look absolutely breath taking on a small budget, I cried :)
    Over all she was great she planned all the appointments with vendors, returned emails and calls on time and answered any question I had. I would recommend Sara to any future bride for a wedding planner she is a great person with a wonderful personality and sense of humor.

Sent on 11/09/2010

Scott · Married on 09/25/2010

We had a wonderful experience with you! You eased the stress of the day and organized everything perfectly! Your associate was super helpful, and always smiling! We had several guests comment that your services were great and we will be the first to recommend you to our friends and family. Thanks so much for all that you did! Scott and Ashley

Sent on 09/27/2010

bilge · Married on 09/09/2010

Sara is on the ball at all times. She excels at her line of work. She has passion for it. There were so many compliments flying around at my wedding about her, that I can't even count. We would recommend her to anyone and everyone who would like to take the pressure off the planning for themselves. She's worth it!!

Sent on 11/02/2010

Award

Asaré Event Planning FAQ

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Asaré Event Planning 1
    Free Consultation
    Contact me today for your FREE Consultation!

• Bamboo Bakery
    Bamboo Bakery Wedding Cakes

Creativity is what they live by, they give your event that special spark that you are longing for. They only help make your dreams come true. I hear they are great people, and wonderful to work with.

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of Asare Event Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela Neik www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• My Fantasy Florals and Events
    My Fantasy Florals and Events Wedding Florists

Sara is one of the most creative people I've met in the industry. She's a great choice to help your special day run smoothly and look fabulous!