As You Wish Weddings and Events

Richmond, VA View map
$2,750 Package Price

$2,750 Package Price

the As You Wish experience

As You Wish is a full service wedding and event atelier located in the heart of Hampton Roads, Virginia. Specializing in designing, creating, and producing unparalleled events, As You Wish has been the honored recipient of the Bride's Choice Award and the Best of Weddings Award from The Knot.

Our studio space allows our clients to receive the individualized attention and custom tailored assistance they deserve. From the use of color and fabric swatches to creating design boards, invitation suites, and mock tablescapes, As You Wish is passionate about giving our clients a true bridal experience!

Consultations are by appointment only. For more information on the As You Wish experience please email brandi@asyouwishva.com or call 757.374.1513.

Instagram http://instagram.com/asyouwishva

Facebook www.facebook.com/asyouwishva

Twitter www.twitter.com/#!/asyouwishva

Blog http://asyouwishva.wordpress.com

Ashley Married on 10/08/2016
    I love working with Julie! She is so helpful! All of our questions are answered timely and we really feel taken care of!
    Mandy Married on 09/17/2016
    Oh gosh, I don't know what I would have done without Julie throughout the wedding planning process! What an absolutely knowledgeable, organized, hardworking, sweetheart of a lady. (This also goes for the staff that came along with her! They were awesome!!) I can't tell you how many phone calls and e-mails she sent for me, making sure every detail was taken care of. She has such a calm demeanor that kept me from stressing and losing my mind on more than one occasion. As if taking care of all the details in the months leading up to the wedding weren't enough, she went above and beyond on the day of the wedding! She made sure everything was set up correctly and in it's place. She made sure everything was timed just perfectly and stuck to our timeline to make sure all of our events went smoothly. I was a nervous wreck when I first arrived at our venue and concerned about every little thing...until Julie got there. I can honestly say, our wedding day was pretty perfect, and I know it wouldn't have turned out the same without Julie and the rest of As You Wish. What an absolutely incredible group of ladies that made my visions come to life and made our wedding day so special.
    Marcia Married on 09/10/2016
    Brandi and her team helped to make my daughter's wedding day the BEST! From guidance in the planning to full on Day Of Brandi couldn't have been more responsive or helpful. We didn't have a care in the world on Abi and John's Day and that would not have happened without the team executing the DREAM. Thank you As You Wish for allowing this MOB to enjoy the day of her Daughter's wedding and handling the details that could have become overwhelming.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Lindsay Collette Lindsay Collette Wedding Photographers

Brandi and her team are professional, laid-back, and incredibly efficient! As a photographer, I love having her on any team I work with. I highly recommend As You Wish to any bride looking for a day-of, or full coordination/styling.

Echard Wheeler Photography Echard Wheeler Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie and her team do an amazing job! I always look forward to our weddings together because I know the As You Wish crew is on every detail from start to finish--they're awesome!

Will King Photography Will King Photography Wedding Photographers

Julie and her team are a pleasure to work with and makes my job a lot easier.

Richmond, VA, 23218

By appointment only
Location of (As You Wish Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Richmond for your wedding