San Diego, CA 92101 Map · Phone number

About AS Photography

I love you, I love you, I love you. Those words spoken by a groom deeply in love. It is truly an honor and privilege to be an intimate part of your wedding day. I strive to document the day as it happens, as genuinely as possible with all the belly laughs, sweet kisses, and even the snot dripping tears of joy! Along with documenting the day, I will spend quality time with my couples getting to know them and creating timeless portraits with a relaxed and fun attitude.

• Aga Jones Photography
ChloeMaty63
IMG9996

18 Reviews for AS Photography

teri · Married on 09/05/2015

Aaron and Tracy were lovely! They showed up right on time to snap the 'get ready' pics, and were happy to let us drag them around at the reception to get photos with different friends and family (thanks!!). In addition, there was a picture my husband's family wanted to re-create, and not only were they willing to help (in 100 degree heat I might add) they came with the actual photo printed out so that they could get it just right! Throughout the wedding planning they were readily available and made the process very easy and seamless - I can't wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Alex · Married on 05/11/2013

We hired Aaron to shoot our engagement shots and wedding. The pictures are amazing. They got our style the look we were going for perfectly. The engagement shoot came out great and they helped pick out spots that we would have never thought of.

The wedding pictures did an amazing job of capturing the day as we remembered it. They were an ease to deal with and we couldn't recommend them more.

Sent on 07/06/2013
  • Natalie Pittman

Natalie · Married on 05/05/2013

These people have to be a little crazy to be charging what they charge for wedding photography. And I'm so lucky they are!! If you compare them to other high quality/ artistic photographers in SD, they're photos easily are comparable to someone who would charge $5,000+ as a starting price. Because I had a wedding that was on the smaller side I only has Aaron shoot on our wedding day! He is a really neat guy. totally felt like we already knew him, which made us really comfortable in front of the camera!If I had to do it all over again I would hire them again and again! True talent.

Sent on 05/22/2013

AS Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Flush Mount
    Proofs

• Sound Prodigy
    Sound Prodigy Wedding DJs

In this business you have to be more than talented, you have to have a personality and a good heart and I must say that Aaron and Samantha have just that. I have worked beside them for a few years and and it is not only a pleasure seeing them work with clients so well but also the work that is produced after. The pix they shoot are amazing and and the quality of the work is so obvious to anyone they know what they are doing. I absolutely recommend A&S when your looking for a photographer that has that something special. DJ Pat (Owner - Sound Prodigy)

• Swann Soirées
    Swann Soirées Wedding Planners

Aaron & Samantha have been among our favorite photographers for the last five years. They are absolutely easy to work with, of mellow demeanor, and they don't forget a single detail. I very much appreciate their dedication to the pre-wedding day prep time they take with us to ensure our clients go into a well thought out & smooth day from all aspects. Thank you AS for being AWESOME!

• After the Engagement Wedding Planning
    After the Engagement Wedding Planning Wedding Planners

We absolutely LOVE working with Aaron and Samantha. They are so easygoing, professional, and produce amazing pictures!

• San Diego, 92101 See on map