Artrageous Desserts

9799 Prechtel Rd. Located in Banquet building at Pebble Creek Golf Course, Cincinnati, OH 45252 Map · Phone number

About Artrageous Desserts

We, at Artrageous Desserts strive for high quality, great taste and beautiful crafted cakes and desserts. It starts with eye appeal and then, that first incredible bite to the very last morsel. Making a Lasting Baking Impression.

Follow Artrageous Desserts on

Other couples have also viewed

• Bep’s Bake House
c896cc4a045010fa IMG 0085
img0006

20 Reviews for Artrageous Desserts

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

My new husband and I were so happy to have chosen Teri with Artrageous Desserts for our wedding cake. Her work is not only BEAUTIFUL but delicious too! Teri is so talented and creative, which significantly helped us to visualize and decide on our cake design. But she didn't stop there. Everyone at the wedding raved about how delicious the cake was too!

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • nicole

Nicole · Married on 05/01/2016

BEAUTIFUL cake....great taste! My finance and I had one meeting with Teri almost 9 months before our wedding and she delivered exactly what we sketched! The cheesecake and cake layers were marvelous! I would definitely recommend Artrageous Desserts to other brides to be.

Sent on 05/17/2016

Karen · Married on 11/07/2015

The cake was not only beautiful, exactly what we wanted but every flavor was delicious! Teri is great to work with and even made the groom's cake for the rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 12/07/2015

• Petite Productions Videography Services Wedding Videographers

Artrageous Desserts has some of the most unique cake designs I've ever seen! I have known Chef Teri for about 13 years and her sculpted cakes still amaze me. Not only do the look amazing but they also taste amazing which is extremely important. If you are looking for a cake that makes an impression at your wedding reception or any event, please consider Artrageous Desserts.

• 9799 Prechtel Rd., Located in Banquet building at Pebble Creek Golf Course Cincinnati, 45252 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Location of (Artrageous Desserts)