8110 S. Houghton Rd. #131, Tucson, AZ 85747 Map · Phone number

About Arizona Event Management LLC

Let us help make your wedding day a wonderful success! We have fully customizable wedding packages to fit any bride's needs:

One Love: All inclusive wedding planning and design
One Month Out: Relax, enjoy time with family and know your finishing details are in good hands
One Fine Day:
Day of coordinating
A La Carte Services: Add services to any package or design your own depending on your own preferences

Call 520-395-8125 or visit
www.arizonaeventmanagement.com today to schedule your FREE consultation. We look forward to meeting you!

Follow Arizona Event Management LLC on

RestoringMemories10
41b7a5eb4b739d5e 1267588432816 AEMBrandPhoto

5 Reviews for Arizona Event Management LLC

Casey · Married on 05/21/2011

We worked with Sharon planning a destination wedding in Tucson. We didn't know what to expect other than we needed help to create the perfect wedding week. Sharon was tremendous in helping us have the best week of our lives. I expected Sharon to be professional, and she was. I expected Sharon to be organized, and she was. I expected Sharon to be willing to meet with us on our visits in from the east coast, and she was. I did not expect Sharon to be so enthusiastic, to be so helpful, to be so full of energy as if she was planning her own wedding. It seemed as if Sharon went the extra mile in all phases of the coordination. From helping to create our idea, to hanging decorations, to making suggestions regarding food/tables/cup cake flavors. Sharon was willing to be vocal when needed and willing to listen to our ideas. She was the perfect blend of somebody who was making our wedding vision come true.

She is very friendly, somebody that we enjoyed meeting with and talking about our lives, our vacation, and of course our wedding. By the end of the week, Sharon was part of our family. She helped us shape this idea into reality. And it was perfect.

Great to work with, great personality, great enthusiasm...thank you Sharon!!

Sent on 06/01/2011

Melissa · Married on 10/16/2010

Sharon with Arizona Event Management is the best choice out there for wedding planning.

I was planning my wedding in mid-October, and knew I wanted a casual, backyard event with my closest friends and family. Nothing extraordinary, but all the details and choices and planning was overwhelming! I’d heard positive things about Sharon and Arizona Event Management through the grapevine, and even after an initial interview, I felt as through a huge weight had been eased off of me and I could breath again! Sharon was punctual, prepared, and full of recommendations and advice from day one.

I hired her and the One Fine Day (Day of Wedding Coordination) package with the desire to alleviate the more difficult logistical aspects of my big day that I didn’t want to burden my friends or family with. Sharon performed so far above and beyond my expectation. She always responded quickly to my email inquiries, and was available for every type of advice and expertise I needed, on the phone and online. Sharon was always positive, full of energy and genuinely excited to help with my special day, and I always felt like I was her most important client.

Arizona Event Management was with me every step of the way, lending expertise, ideas, and troubleshooting dilemmas with me, saving me (and my hubby!) unknown anxiety and grief. I especially appreciate Sharon’s custom hand-painted aisle runner which was just gorgeous! Her creativity and organization is invaluable!

On my wedding day, Sharon was there making sure all details were executed without a hitch. She managed the vendors, the set up, the timeline, everything. And although there were deficiencies and problems from another vendor I’d hired, I never knew about it until afterwards! Sharon took control, and got it all straightened out before it ever came to impact my experience on my big day.

Sharon and Arizona Event Management are first class, all the way. The fee was fair and resonable, and in fact, it was the best decision I made and worth every penny several times over. My day was beautiful, special and stress-free, all thanks to the hard work, attention to detail, and personalized, sincere efforts of Arizona Event Management.

Sent on 10/25/2010

Deanna · Married on 05/29/2010

My husband and I hired Sharon soon after we had many problems with our reception site. Before I hired her, I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted.....a beach theme wedding that was classic and sophisticated. As soon as we met I knew that she would be the perfect wedding coordinator for our special day. Throughout the planning process, Sharon was in constant contact with me. I received multiple emails from her with ideas and inspiration tailored to the beach themed wedding that I dreamed of. She came with me to multiple vendor meetings, took detailed notes, and kept tract of any information I would need on the wedding day. As time got closer to the wedding, we met more frequently and I felt confident that our wedding day would run smoothly. Sharon was available to me as much or as little as needed; this was especially true when during the week of the wedding I realized that I took on one too many do it yourself projects. She stepped in and took over a couple projects, along with the reassurance that “everything will be ok”. Only brides to be know how important those words are. On the wedding day, she played an integral part in decorating our ceremony and reception site. As I look back on how beautiful everything was, I know that I owe much of the success of our wedding to her. We were able to enjoy the ceremony and reception with the family and friends without having to worry about anything. Sharon is very compassionate about her job and it shows in the quality of her work. Hiring Sharon as our wedding coordinator was the best investment we made in planning our wedding. I would recommend her to any bride. Thank you for everything Sharon!

Sent on 08/22/2010

Arizona Event Management LLC FAQ

• What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military

• Marco's Bakery & Chris' Catering
    Marco's Bakery & Chris' Catering Wedding Cakes

Arizona event management does there homework when planning a special event for her clients.Sharon makes the extra effort to insure your wedding is a day to remember.We highly endorse Sharon and her staff

• Snaptive photo and effects and Audio, LLC
    Snaptive photo and effects and Audio, LLC Wedding Photographers

Sharon is wonderful to work with! She is very organized and creative! Her clients only have amazing things to say about her! I would recommend her any day! Thank you Sharon!

• 8110 S. Houghton Rd. #131 Tucson, 85747 See on map