Tucson, AZ 85710 Map · Phone number

About Veronica Saiz Events

I believe every momentous occasion in life deserves a celebration or observance just as equal. I believe every person involved should be able to take full advantage of the experience. We at Veronica Saiz Events have a principal of service for every event that we are privileged to share in:

Let us make you a guest at your next event!

Our clients are involved in the behind the scenes of their production but are always gifted a front row ticket to the show.

Our specialty is your next event!

We provide a variety of planning, coordination and consulting services to meet the needs of any client and their unique occasion both private and corporate.

• Peace of Mind Event Design
Sweetheart table
b2a9afacfebc70d1 1417626734066 wedding schaefer

1 Reviews for Veronica Saiz Events

Nicole · Married on 11/05/2011

Veronica provided day of wedding coordination for our wedding back in November of 2011. I found her quite by accident but was so grateful that I did. The venue I picked was horrible to work with. They continuously told me no, refused to provide basic services, were rude to me every time I called. Veronica swooped in, dealt with our cranky caterer, handled everything to do with the venue, and kept everything running smoothly. She coordinated the transition from wedding to reception so seamlessly that our guests never saw a table or chair move. Her staff were incredibly professional with excellent customer service. Our guests still talk about it today. A friend had dropped her baby's bottle on the ground. One of Veronica's team rushed over and picked it up before she could bend over, then took it to the kitchen to be steamed. She was great at keeping me focused on the enjoyment of my day, rather than focusing on the timelines and responsibilities. I would highly recommend her to anyone in need of a little extra help on their big day!

Sent on 07/02/2013

Veronica Saiz Events FAQ

• What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Day-of Coordination
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil