Day-Of, Full, Partial

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Simply Elegant Events

At Simply Elegant Events we handle the details and you simply enjoy the day!

Simply Elegant Events believes in providing each couple a wedding that celebrates them with a fun, easy going approach to the planning. We handle all of the elements from planning, coordination and design. We offer month of coordination to full planning and design keeping your budget, vision and interests in mind. We also offer destination wedding planning for our couples planning from out of town.

Contact me at 520-444-7402 or send me an email to: kmSimplyElegantEvents@gmail.com to set up your free consultation.

Categories: Wedding Planner

Non-Religious (2)
Event Design (1)
Destination (1)
Eco-Friendly (1)

Kim was INCREDIBLE! So much so, that my best friend/maid of honor actually left that weekend convinced that she needed to hire one for her own wedding instead of risking it on her own! Kim was thorough, dedicated to making the day fit our needs, super reliable and responsive and overall just simply wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Nora, 4/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Eco-Friendly, Non-Religious

Kim might have magical powers! She seemed to be able to control the weather for our wedding day, as well as every other little detail. I knew that planning a Tucson wedding from Chicago would require a little outside help and Kim came highly recommended via WW and our venue. Her help and expertise were invaluable. She knew our vendors, was able to get quick responses and was always on the ball no matter what the issue. I know that she is very busy, but she always made us feel that we were the first priority. Her Mary Poppins tackle box came in handy the day of whether it was chalk for a stain on my dress, double stick tape, fishing wire, you name it! If I live in Tucson, Kim would be planning all my life events. Could not recommend more highly!

Profile Picture Claire, 10/17/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

I truly can not say enough about the kind, friendly, compassionate people that make up Simply Elegant Events. We were very hesitant to hire a wedding planner, we were confident that we could do it all on our own. Once meeting with Kim and her amazing staff, we QUICKLY realized we were extremely wrong. The outcome of our wedding was a dream come true and they deserve the credit for making that happen. I would recommend them to any friends/family in a heart beat!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 9/26/15, 4 Reviews

Elopement
Number of Planners
2 AWARDS

9 ENDORSEMENTS
Kim is a delight to work with - warm, compassionate, thoughtful, fun and funny. She'll make the planning process easy and fun from start to finish, and make sure your day will run smoothly - from start to finish. She's a trusted name in this business and well known and beloved by all the Tucson wedding vendors. She radiates calm and professionalism in the eye of the storm - a great person to have by your side on the big day. Highly recommended!

I've had the pleasure of working with Kim of Simply Elegant Events at several events and she and her staff are absolutely amazing. Incredibly gracious, efficient and professional.

Kim is wonderful to work with. She knows exactly how to bring the vision of your wedding details into a beautiful reality. Her assistants are always accommodating and fantastic to work with. Its always a pleasure working with Simply Elegant Events as we always know all details are accounted for.

Kim is such a joy to work with! She truly cares about her clients and makes sure their special day is perfect. I highly recommend her services!

One of my FAVORITES! Kim is so detailed oriented! Such a pleasure to work with!

Events