Any Event Productions

3515 Sycamore School Rd Ste 125-PMB 330, Fort Worth, TX 76133 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $1,500

About Any Event Productions

Brodrick Archie with Any Event Productions

Wedding Day Specialist making your event Personal, Unforgettable, and Elegant until the Last Dance!!!

We want to get to know you, not just show up at your event. You are celebrating a "Once in a Lifetime" event and we want to help make it just like you want it!! We specialize in wedding entertainment, and we love what we do. But what makes it so special, is celebrating with you!! We want to portray your tastes, styles, and desires.

Thanks Again

bride 5
bride 4
bride 2
Any Event Productions
Please feel free to call or email us at (682) 558-5401 or info@anyeventdjsandmore.com
dj and bride

118 Reviews for Any Event Productions

• Shari

Shari · Married on 02/02/2020

Best Gift Ever!

Brodrick was amazing and super patient! My wedding moved from Dallas to Houston and he moved with me! He gathers all the necessary info to determine what you want. Most importantly, his set up is awesome; the DJ booth has a screen on it and the lighting made my room beautiful! My guests loved the photo booth mirror! You HAVE to get the Dancing on the Clouds with Sparklers! It was my wedding day, but as an Event Planner, I can recommend Any Event Productions whole-heartedly for any client! Class Act!

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Deloitte

Deloitte Sanchez · Married on 01/04/2020

Totally Awesomeness

Hiring Brodrick DJ Smooth B as our DJ was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He is AMAZING! Your DJ is one of the most important vendors you will hire for your wedding. Brodrick was there for us to answer questions and help us with whatever we needed from the time we first met with him to the night of our wedding. He went over and beyond as an MC. He was so professional, yet fun. He kept the party going and kept all the events on track. He has a great voice for announcing things. He’s very organized and really personable. He got to know my husband and I before our wedding which made a big difference. He was really respectful of what we wanted, yet he made expert suggestions that I’m so glad we listened to. He played the music we asked him to, but he tastefully added music that our guests really enjoyed. All around, he was AWESOME! I reached out to a lot of DJs before hiring Brodrick DJ Smooth B, and he was the most responsive and very affordable. I had several guests tell me what a great DJ he was, and we are very thankful to him and so glad we hired him for our special night!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Any Event Productions's reply:

Hey hey Deloitte, it was a thrill to be your night of entertainment. I saw the video for the second time and you and David first dance was amazing. Sorry I made your sisters heel broke but she wouldn’t stop dancing. Lol
  • Emily

Emily Randoll · Married on 12/29/2019

Trilled and very Excitement.....

We are so thrilled with Any Event Productions and DJ Smooth B. It was important to me to make our wedding a party, and the dance floor was packed all night. Brodrick really knew what we were going for and he truly delivered. Plus, he was so flexible and easy to work with, as weather added extra confusion to our day. Brodrick was so responsive to every email I had. I would definitely recommend this company to any couple who wants a fun and stress free wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2020

• 3515 Sycamore School Rd Ste 125-PMB 330, Ste 125-PMB 330 Fort Worth, TX, 76133 See on map
    Monday-Friday 10am-7pm Saturday 10am-6pm Sunday 12pm-8pm
    Location of (Any Event Productions)