2821 Autumn Drive, Hurst, TX 76054 Map · Phone number

C&C DJ Entertainment 1
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/28/2018

Our wedding was MAGICAL

Carrie and Chris @ C & C events and DJ entertainment: I discovered Carrie through a Venue owner and I was nervous yet thankful I did. I had a pretty unique vision for my wedding and she helped me achieve it. I opted for her day of coordination service and her husband as our DJ. I am SO happy we did. They communicate through earpiece and mic, and the day went SO smoothly. She handled business. Carrie assisted every step of the way! She did majority of the leg work day of and made sure everything went to plan. I felt Carrie was able to put everything into perspective and allowed me to really grasp how to get through the wedding planning process: what I need vs what I don’t. It’s also very helpful she’s been doing this for so long she communicates with some of the most well known vendors and she consolidated some areas of invoices I had for certain companies and saved me a little money (any little bit helps). She helped with picking music and literally laying out everything I needed and gave me a timeline, which went perfectly to plan. She worked well with our other vendors. I often received the much needed pep talk. Carrie was very accessible by phone, text, email (very responsive) and offered wonderful advice and guidance. Her and her husband worked AMAZING together. Chris as DJ kept my guests engaged and having a lot of fun. The games were a blast, my family is still talking about them haha (you’ll have to ask carrie about that)! He was especially great in not only the music but communicating well with guests and playing music to get everyone moving. Chris was able to accommodate multiple areas as he had two speaker setups.. one set up at the ceremony site, the other in the reception space. The music sounded great, not too loud, not too quiet, and easily understood. We had so much fun dancing at the wedding. Other things to consider would be, I had a HUGE dress, Carrie helped me on multiple occasions, from getting the dress on, getting the ladies to sit correctly (if you know what I mean).. and even the unfortunate logistics of needing to use the restroom. She was also great in making sure we took time to enjoy moments, and taking time to eat.. we are just so sad it’s over! if anything went wrong, I didn’t know about it! Haha and that’s the way it should be. We loved how excited she was about our cars, which is our passion! We loved that she would at times get a little teary or extra smiley, lol. I can’t thank c&c events and dj entertainment enough for being so FANTASTIC and helping make our day MAGICAL. I’d also like to say at the price point, I couldn’t find a DJ much less a day of coordinator too! I am not well versed in the vendor review process but hopefully I got the point across of how fantastic our day went!

Sent on 10/31/2018
    C&C DJ Entertainment 2

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Wedding Decision

They say you get what you pay for...this is by no means the case with Carrie and her husband Chris. We cannot say enough good things about this couple and all they did for our wedding. C&C Entertainment was recommended to us by the owners of our venue. We knew nothing about the industry when we began wedding planning, so we called to learn more and it was the best phone call I made. From the beginning, Carrie was super helpful in the planning process and helping bring my vision together from the smallest detail. She was excellent at communicating with all my vendors and getting everyone to where they needed to be. She handled all of the bridal party {hence groomsmen} like a champ. She was even to keep all of our many parents in line at rehearsal and the day of. It rained almost the whole day for us and my biggest request was for an outdoor wedding. It turned out so beautiful and Carrie executed the rainy affair so well. She was literally a miracle working! Her husband, Chris, who is the DJ was the best I have seen. He kept all of our guests going all night long. I was also so amazed at how he was able to play all of our ceremony songs in the rainy weather. Our guests raved about how great his song choices were and how much fun they had with all the games and dancing. Guests were also so impressed at how smoothly the day ran thanks to Carrie. I cannot thank Chris, Carrie and her assistant Margo enough for everything they did and how perfect they made our day. I never thought I would be able to afford a day of coordinator. Carrie is so much more than just a day of coordinator and you get so much more than what the couple charges for the two of them combined. We are just so thankful for Chris and Carrie. If you are still in the market for a DJ and/ or coordinator, this is by far the best choice you could make for your special day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

C&C DJ Entertainment's reply:

Alicia! Thank you for this sweet review. You used my favorite word " smoothly" ! you guys were a pleasure to work with .. including those groomsmen ;) . That stupid rain really made it into such a sweet, romantic event.
    Call us for your 10th anniversary party!

Kimee · Married on 08/18/2018

Infinite Stars

If I could give Carrie more stars she’d have a constellation! I LOVED working with her and her team, Margot. If you’re looking for the perfect balance of professionalism, charisma, and just plan COOL/FUN, Carrie is your lady! I felt so confident lettering her take over my day/reception. She took care of me and my (now) husband so well, making sure we were stress free, having fun, and flowed through the night well! We even had an unexpected weather event happen (didn’t even notice because we were having a good time) and Carrie improvised our send off and it was so fun! Our parents appreciated just having a fun night and letting Carrie guide us to dance the night away! I’d hire her in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

C&C DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,291.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 120.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Hollow Hill
    Hollow Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

C&C DJ Entertainment is a joy to have on site. They keep the party going, and are absolutely wonderful to work with. We highly recommend using them for your wedding day!

• The Country Abbey
    The Country Abbey Church Weddings

Our favorite DJ duo. They are always on time, do a great playlist and are very helpful with any situation that might come up. They take care of everything on the couple's timeline, from their grand entrance into the reception to their send-off at the end of the evening. We can highly recommend this vendor.

• 2821 Autumn Drive Hurst, 76054 See on map