2821 Autumn Drive, Hurst, TX 76054 Map · Phone number

About C&C DJ Entertainment

Helping you plan and organize the logistics of your big day - while providing the perfect soundtrack. Serving couples since 2002. Chris firmly believes you should have control of what you year on your day . Carrie gently guides you and your vendors through the event so that you can actually attend your wedding .

Follow C&C DJ Entertainment on

405053101007637924507711716884801n

36 Reviews for C&C DJ Entertainment

• Dagan

Dagan Ray Pratt · Married on 02/22/2020

Best choice for your coordinating and DJ needs!

There is no way to fully describe my appreciation for C&C Events and DJ Entertainment.

Words cannot describe the gratitude they left my wife and I feeling after our wedding on 2/22/20. Our wedding day was the best day of our lives and it would be an understatement to say Carrie and Chris were a huge part of that reason; with Carrie coordinating our vendors, friends, family and Chris playing the right music for everyone in attendance. Since the wedding we have been told by countless friends and family it was one of their favorite weddings and we contribute the entire backbone to that statement to Carrie and Chris.

One major concern of ours was the day’s music and making sure it reached out to all generations present and kept bodies on the dance floor. We shared a wedding playlist we cultivated for ideas and about a week before the wedding, Carrie let’s me know that Chris was driving home from Houston and had our playlist on to research our music tastes and get an idea of a playlist. This initiative, consideration, and foresight made our night one of the best dance parties we have ever been to and hearing about Chris researching completely eased our concerns.

If Chris being our DJ wasn’t enough to make our night perfect there was the added fuel of his wonderful coordinating wife, Carrie. Carrie got to know my wife and I through the months prior to the wedding and we quickly realized through our conversation and planning we were not only in the best hands but we had made new lifelong friends. Knowing Carries approachable, kind, and laid-back-but-assertive style we fully entrusted her with our day and to manage the crazy house that is our friends and family; and she did just that. Observing her speaking to our loved ones in a calm, lighthearted manner gave us confidence that the wedding day’s events would be managed flawlessly and focused on the bride and grooms celebration of love. I could tell many fond memories of the day and in some of my favorites Carrie was there adapting and rolling with both my wife and I throwing down. We got to really focus on the love in the room and why we were there which was very important to us and apparently Carrie and Chris as well. While managing all the crazy in the room, Carrie worked behind the scenes with each of our vendors ensuring the night was focused on the celebration and staying on track. As I said, in the months leading up to the event Carrie would ask all the right questions and guide my wife and I through milestones/wedding considerations/party ideas (we threw some pretty outlandish ideas out there too). By doing so Carrie was able to connect to not only us but those closest to us that we cherish and hold dear. By understanding us she was able to coordinate and maneuver 200+ people with ease and grace.

The well oiled machine that is the C&C Events business manifests itself Carrie and Chris’s bond and love of people. Their teamwork, coordination, and good-nature candor could only be a product of years of experience in weddings and a loving marriage. What Chris and Carrie bring into the industry should be commended and I’m not the only one who thinks so. There is no doubt in my mind that the initial hiring of C&C Events was the first right decision we made for our wedding and through their expertise and counseling everything that fell into place there on was a result. I would highly recommend C & C Events for all coordinating and music for your events and think you would be impressed too.

I have probably written five online reviews in my life, but this review was very important to me to get the word out, so I might be able to make another engaged couple as happy as we are.

Thanks for one of the best day/week of my life C&C Events. Much Love for Carrie and Chris.

Sent on 04/19/2020
  • Devin

Devin Shaw · Married on 01/25/2020

Will make sure the day YOU want happens!!!

I promise you won't regret hiring Carrie and Chris for your wedding!!! Carrie made sure that everything we wanted to happen happened. She took care of the major tasks so my husband and I could actually enjoy our day together instead of being stressed. Chris kept all of our guests on the dance floor the entire night!! We all had such a blast. Carrie and Chris have their routine DOWN and communicate with each other through ear pieces the entire night to make sure everything is going how it should. After the wedding, my husband told me hiring C&C was worth every penny and then some. We are both extremely grateful for the work they put in to making our wedding everything we wanted and more!

Sent on 02/04/2020
  • Dylan

Dylan · Married on 11/24/2019

Fantastic Experience

Carrie is FANTASTIC! Everything from planning to the day of our wedding went smoothly. My guests loved everything about Carrie and the DJ, her husband, Chris. I will always recommend Carrie to everyone!

Sent on 01/01/2020

C&C DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 120.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Uplighting

• Hollow Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

C&C DJ Entertainment is a joy to have on site. They keep the party going, and are absolutely wonderful to work with. We highly recommend using them for your wedding day!

• The Country Abbey Church Weddings

Our favorite DJ duo. They are always on time, do a great playlist and are very helpful with any situation that might come up. They take care of everything on the couple's timeline, from their grand entrance into the reception to their send-off at the end of the evening. We can highly recommend this vendor.

• 2821 Autumn Drive Hurst, 76054 See on map
    Location of (C&C DJ Entertainment)