2821 Autumn Drive, Hurst, TX 76054 Map · Phone number

About C&C DJ Entertainment

Helping you plan and organize the logistics of your big day - while providing the perfect soundtrack. Serving couples since 2002. Chris firmly believes you should have control of what you year on your day . Carrie gently guides you and your vendors through the event so that you can actually attend your wedding .

Follow C&C DJ Entertainment on

C&C DJ Entertainment 4
C&C DJ Entertainment 5

Kara Lynn Greenfield · Married on 01/11/2019

Absolutely the best!

Carrie, Chris, and Margo helped make my daughter's wedding spectacular! Carrie was attentive to every detail while making everyone feel comfortable. Her expertise was invaluable in the planning stage and during the event. Margo was so helpful, too. I'm not sure how the two of them managed to be everywhere and handle every detail of the night, but they did an outstanding job. Chris handled all the music like the professional he is and kept the party going. Everyone had a great time! I can't imagine having a wedding without this team of professional, caring people.

Sent on 11/23/2019

C&C DJ Entertainment's reply:

Kara Lynn! Thank you for your sweet words and for trusting us with Alyssa’s big day. You were such a great family to work with . My face hurt from smiling at the end of the night . I hope our paths will cross again someday !
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

We hired Carrie and her assistant, Margo, for our day-of coordinator. Carrie was highly recommended by a friend of ours and she was so wonderful! Her price was very reasonable, especially for the amazing service you get. She met with us a couple times prior to the big day and helped us plan out every aspect of the wedding day. She helped with the timeline, seating arrangements, music, and all of the details that we hadn't even thought of. She contacted our other vendors before the wedding and made sure that everything was covered and would run smoothly. On the day of the wedding she made sure that we were always on schedule while being so professional, sweet, and just assertive enough. She knew exactly what she was doing! Carrie even drove me down to the vineyards in my mom's car to do our first look pictures and was there for me every step of the way! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We knew that we did not have to worry about a thing with Carrie and Margo in charge! We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/14/2019

C&C DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Love your families too! Thank you for taking the time to review us.
    Happy Life!

Carrie

April Taylor · Married on 05/24/2019

Oh my goodness. Incredible. Wonderful. Smooth. Easygoing. Amazing. I could not ask for a better experience with sweet Carrie, Margot and her husband!

We are so incredibly thankful for this wonderful couple. Carrie met with us several weeks prior to the wedding, and we were able to hash out everything that I wanted, and painted a picture about how we wanted our day to go. She was so organized and patient with all of our requests and picky-ness. She never seemed overwhelmed, just seemed like she loved her job and genuinely wanted to see each and every one of her brides have the absolute BEST day.
    And then on our rehearsal day... I (the bride) was LATE!!! And so so embarrassed. (I forgot the rush hour was a thing) and I came running in all stressed and anxious about everybody waiting on me.... Carrie was COOL as a cucumber! Didn’t phase her, we went along with the rehearsal, for everything we needed to have done and I had so much fun!!!

And of course the day of the wedding she was not even on the clock yet but was texting me making sure I was ok and that vendors were arriving on time and that everybody was getting ready. She was so personable, knew when to step in and what to say at any given moment. It was such a blessing.
    My absolute favorite memory that we shared together was her pulling me aside, at the reception, grabbing a napkin and patting away at my sweaty face!! (Too much dancing!!). She was incredible. I cannot even begin to express all of the words for how happy I was to have her, her husband, and her friend Margot there to help out and make sure everything ran smoothly. I almost want to plan a whole nother party just so I can see her again!!!

C&C DJ Entertainment 6
    C&C DJ Entertainment 13
    C&C DJ Entertainment 14
    Sent on 11/25/2019

C&C DJ Entertainment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 800.00
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1,500.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    MC
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 120.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Hip Hop
    Jazz
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Uplighting

• Hollow Hill
    Hollow Hill Barn & Farm Weddings

C&C DJ Entertainment is a joy to have on site. They keep the party going, and are absolutely wonderful to work with. We highly recommend using them for your wedding day!

• The Country Abbey
    The Country Abbey Church Weddings

Our favorite DJ duo. They are always on time, do a great playlist and are very helpful with any situation that might come up. They take care of everything on the couple's timeline, from their grand entrance into the reception to their send-off at the end of the evening. We can highly recommend this vendor.

• 2821 Autumn Drive Hurst, 76054 See on map