C&C DJ Entertainment Reviews

C&C DJ Entertainment 5
  • Dylan

Dylan · Married on 11/24/2019

Fantastic Experience

Carrie is FANTASTIC! Everything from planning to the day of our wedding went smoothly. My guests loved everything about Carrie and the DJ, her husband, Chris. I will always recommend Carrie to everyone!

Sent on 01/01/2020

Kevin Pierce · Married on 09/28/2019

Highly recommended

Incredible experience with C&C! Carrie & Chris helped us pull off the wedding we dreamed of

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 05/25/2019

Excellent!

We hired Carrie and her assistant, Margo, for our day-of coordinator. Carrie was highly recommended by a friend of ours and she was so wonderful! Her price was very reasonable, especially for the amazing service you get. She met with us a couple times prior to the big day and helped us plan out every aspect of the wedding day. She helped with the timeline, seating arrangements, music, and all of the details that we hadn't even thought of. She contacted our other vendors before the wedding and made sure that everything was covered and would run smoothly. On the day of the wedding she made sure that we were always on schedule while being so professional, sweet, and just assertive enough. She knew exactly what she was doing! Carrie even drove me down to the vineyards in my mom's car to do our first look pictures and was there for me every step of the way! She went above and beyond to make our day perfect! We knew that we did not have to worry about a thing with Carrie and Margo in charge! We would definitely recommend them!

Sent on 07/14/2019

C&C DJ Entertainment's reply:

Thank you Katie! You were an absolute pleasure to work with. Love your families too! Thank you for taking the time to review us.
    Happy Life!

Carrie

April Taylor · Married on 05/24/2019

Oh my goodness. Incredible. Wonderful. Smooth. Easygoing. Amazing. I could not ask for a better experience with sweet Carrie, Margot and her husband!

We are so incredibly thankful for this wonderful couple. Carrie met with us several weeks prior to the wedding, and we were able to hash out everything that I wanted, and painted a picture about how we wanted our day to go. She was so organized and patient with all of our requests and picky-ness. She never seemed overwhelmed, just seemed like she loved her job and genuinely wanted to see each and every one of her brides have the absolute BEST day.
    And then on our rehearsal day... I (the bride) was LATE!!! And so so embarrassed. (I forgot the rush hour was a thing) and I came running in all stressed and anxious about everybody waiting on me.... Carrie was COOL as a cucumber! Didn’t phase her, we went along with the rehearsal, for everything we needed to have done and I had so much fun!!!

And of course the day of the wedding she was not even on the clock yet but was texting me making sure I was ok and that vendors were arriving on time and that everybody was getting ready. She was so personable, knew when to step in and what to say at any given moment. It was such a blessing.
    My absolute favorite memory that we shared together was her pulling me aside, at the reception, grabbing a napkin and patting away at my sweaty face!! (Too much dancing!!). She was incredible. I cannot even begin to express all of the words for how happy I was to have her, her husband, and her friend Margot there to help out and make sure everything ran smoothly. I almost want to plan a whole nother party just so I can see her again!!!

C&C DJ Entertainment 6
    C&C DJ Entertainment 13
    C&C DJ Entertainment 14
    Sent on 11/25/2019

C&C DJ Entertainment's reply:

April! Wow! Thank you for your wonderful review. It means so much that you noticed and commented about these moments. AND you included photos! You guys are the best! Happy New Year my friend!

Kara Lynn Greenfield · Married on 01/11/2019

Absolutely the best!

Carrie, Chris, and Margo helped make my daughter's wedding spectacular! Carrie was attentive to every detail while making everyone feel comfortable. Her expertise was invaluable in the planning stage and during the event. Margo was so helpful, too. I'm not sure how the two of them managed to be everywhere and handle every detail of the night, but they did an outstanding job. Chris handled all the music like the professional he is and kept the party going. Everyone had a great time! I can't imagine having a wedding without this team of professional, caring people.

Sent on 11/23/2019

C&C DJ Entertainment's reply:

Kara Lynn! Thank you for your sweet words and for trusting us with Alyssa’s big day. You were such a great family to work with . My face hurt from smiling at the end of the night . I hope our paths will cross again someday !
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/28/2018

Our wedding was MAGICAL

Carrie and Chris @ C & C events and DJ entertainment: I discovered Carrie through a Venue owner and I was nervous yet thankful I did. I had a pretty unique vision for my wedding and she helped me achieve it. I opted for her day of coordination service and her husband as our DJ. I am SO happy we did. They communicate through earpiece and mic, and the day went SO smoothly. She handled business. Carrie assisted every step of the way! She did majority of the leg work day of and made sure everything went to plan. I felt Carrie was able to put everything into perspective and allowed me to really grasp how to get through the wedding planning process: what I need vs what I don’t. It’s also very helpful she’s been doing this for so long she communicates with some of the most well known vendors and she consolidated some areas of invoices I had for certain companies and saved me a little money (any little bit helps). She helped with picking music and literally laying out everything I needed and gave me a timeline, which went perfectly to plan. She worked well with our other vendors. I often received the much needed pep talk. Carrie was very accessible by phone, text, email (very responsive) and offered wonderful advice and guidance. Her and her husband worked AMAZING together. Chris as DJ kept my guests engaged and having a lot of fun. The games were a blast, my family is still talking about them haha (you’ll have to ask carrie about that)! He was especially great in not only the music but communicating well with guests and playing music to get everyone moving. Chris was able to accommodate multiple areas as he had two speaker setups.. one set up at the ceremony site, the other in the reception space. The music sounded great, not too loud, not too quiet, and easily understood. We had so much fun dancing at the wedding. Other things to consider would be, I had a HUGE dress, Carrie helped me on multiple occasions, from getting the dress on, getting the ladies to sit correctly (if you know what I mean).. and even the unfortunate logistics of needing to use the restroom. She was also great in making sure we took time to enjoy moments, and taking time to eat.. we are just so sad it’s over! if anything went wrong, I didn’t know about it! Haha and that’s the way it should be. We loved how excited she was about our cars, which is our passion! We loved that she would at times get a little teary or extra smiley, lol. I can’t thank c&c events and dj entertainment enough for being so FANTASTIC and helping make our day MAGICAL. I’d also like to say at the price point, I couldn’t find a DJ much less a day of coordinator too! I am not well versed in the vendor review process but hopefully I got the point across of how fantastic our day went!

C&C DJ Entertainment 15
    Sent on 10/31/2018

Alicia · Married on 10/12/2018

Best Wedding Decision

They say you get what you pay for...this is by no means the case with Carrie and her husband Chris. We cannot say enough good things about this couple and all they did for our wedding. C&C Entertainment was recommended to us by the owners of our venue. We knew nothing about the industry when we began wedding planning, so we called to learn more and it was the best phone call I made. From the beginning, Carrie was super helpful in the planning process and helping bring my vision together from the smallest detail. She was excellent at communicating with all my vendors and getting everyone to where they needed to be. She handled all of the bridal party {hence groomsmen} like a champ. She was even to keep all of our many parents in line at rehearsal and the day of. It rained almost the whole day for us and my biggest request was for an outdoor wedding. It turned out so beautiful and Carrie executed the rainy affair so well. She was literally a miracle working! Her husband, Chris, who is the DJ was the best I have seen. He kept all of our guests going all night long. I was also so amazed at how he was able to play all of our ceremony songs in the rainy weather. Our guests raved about how great his song choices were and how much fun they had with all the games and dancing. Guests were also so impressed at how smoothly the day ran thanks to Carrie. I cannot thank Chris, Carrie and her assistant Margo enough for everything they did and how perfect they made our day. I never thought I would be able to afford a day of coordinator. Carrie is so much more than just a day of coordinator and you get so much more than what the couple charges for the two of them combined. We are just so thankful for Chris and Carrie. If you are still in the market for a DJ and/ or coordinator, this is by far the best choice you could make for your special day!

Sent on 11/06/2018

C&C DJ Entertainment's reply:

Alicia! Thank you for this sweet review. You used my favorite word " smoothly" ! you guys were a pleasure to work with .. including those groomsmen ;) . That stupid rain really made it into such a sweet, romantic event.
    Call us for your 10th anniversary party!

Kimee · Married on 08/18/2018

Infinite Stars

If I could give Carrie more stars she’d have a constellation! I LOVED working with her and her team, Margot. If you’re looking for the perfect balance of professionalism, charisma, and just plan COOL/FUN, Carrie is your lady! I felt so confident lettering her take over my day/reception. She took care of me and my (now) husband so well, making sure we were stress free, having fun, and flowed through the night well! We even had an unexpected weather event happen (didn’t even notice because we were having a good time) and Carrie improvised our send off and it was so fun! Our parents appreciated just having a fun night and letting Carrie guide us to dance the night away! I’d hire her in a heartbeat!!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Blair · Married on 06/10/2018

I wish that I could rate Carrie & Chris higher than a 5/5....maybe an 8/5....or more realistically a 78/5. We truly could not have made our wedding as smooth and stress-free as it was without these lovely, wonderful people! I had SO many guests after the wedding come up to me and tell me that it was the best wedding they have ever been to, from the music, the way that guests were dismissed to eat, to the games - all of which were contributed to us by Carrie and Chris. They knew our venue from working at it previously, so they had my vendors placing decor and cake and setting up the audio equipment all by themselves! If I could give any bride and groom a piece of advice for their wedding day, it would be to hire C&C for their event. From start to finish it was a beautiful and fun night that was all from the hard work of this couple. When anything arose that evening that needed to be adjusted or changed on the fly, Carrie and Chris did it with such ease and smooth transitions - no guests knew that anything was changed. Our families did not have to stress about anything and truly got to live in the moment because Carrie coordinated everything and took care of absolutely anything I needed! Not to mention that she took some killer candid photos of us throughout the whole evening that I treasure! You are doing yourself a favor if you book C&C, the amount of service for the price is something that cannot be beaten by anyone else. I truly will recommend them to anyone I can - they go above and beyond!

Sent on 06/29/2018

D · Married on 03/24/2018

Carrie and Chris are so awesome! They work great as a team. Carrie lets the mother of bride really enjoy the day of and not have a worry in the world. Carrie is on top of EVERYTHING. Our guests loved Chris, the way the tables were called for dinner, the games, the songs, etc. Can't say enough positive things about C&C DJ Entertainment. I have one more daughter to be married, and they will be the first I get on the calendar when the time comes!

Sent on 04/09/2018

C&C DJ Entertainment's reply:

We are so happy that you feel that way. It was a pleasure to work with your family. I am excited that we will hopefully get to work with you again with daughter #2 ! ;)

Shannon · Married on 01/20/2018

Carrie and Chris were amazing! Carrie was so helpful from the first time I spoke with her on the phone all they way up to our exit from the wedding! There were a few bumps in the road with music, such as right song but wrong version, but it was a quick and very easy fix! They were both wonderful to work with and I HIGHLY recommend them. CARRIE KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING! She is a great coordinator and Chris is a wonderful DJ! They both went above and beyond what we paid them and carrie’s assistant was also super helpful.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Marcie · Married on 10/21/2017

I honestly don't have the words to express my experience with C&C DJ Entertainment. I was able to watch Carrie and Chris in action at a co -workers wedding, and knew immediately I had to hire them.
    What originally drew me to them was how seamless everything appeared. They're both on headsets, constantly communicating with one another in regards to timing.
    What made me fall in love with them was all of the work they put in beforehand. Carrie was on my speed dial, and talked me off a ledge on numerous occasions, and never made me feel like I was a nuisance. My husband and I had some pretty unknown songs we requested, and they nailed every single one of them.
    During our initial consultation, I told Carrie my hairbrained idea of wanting my husband and the groomsmen to enter the ceremony in dirt bikes, and instead of talking me out of it, she got excited, and actually encouraged it!
    Our wedding was what dreams are made of, and it simply would not have been possible without Carrie and Chris!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 03/04/2017

Carrie and Chris were the BEST decision my husband and I made while planning our wedding. Carrie made herself available to me leading up to the wedding by giving me advice and recommendations with choosing vendors. She helped us lay out our timeline and we were able to turn everything over to her the day of the wedding confident that she would deliver.
    She is professional and assertive but keeps a light and fun attitude. She treated everyone with respect, kindness and thought of everything!
    Chris was a great DJ. He was completely professional with his set up and delivery. He made sure to play the songs that were important to us and stay away from the "no play" list. He was quick on his feet, we made a last minute change with a Dad/Daughter dance and he downloaded the song and had it cued up without missing a beat.

Carrie and Chris are a great team and and we would absolutely recommend them for your wedding!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Belinda · Married on 11/13/2016

I would highly recommended C&C DJ Entertainment for your wedding event. When you higher C&C DJ Entertainment, you not only get a wonderful DJ but you also get a wedding coordinator, Carrie. From the start Carrie worked with my husband and I on timelines, details and questions that we had. Carrie's husband, Chris, is very good at what he does, he not only provides the right music for the event but he also gets the guest to participate throughout the event. Chris engages the crowd and makes sure everyone is having a great time. Carrie was a necessity on the day of the wedding, she made sure everyone was in place, the event was staying on schedule and that everything ran smoothly. I never had to worry that something wasn't being taken care of or any of my guest were doing without. Chris and Carrie care about each of their clients and it shows in the way they make sure your event is absolutely perfect, I have already recommended C&C DJ Entertainment to a few friends. One last thing, their pricing is very reasonable especially for the outstanding service you get.

Sent on 12/08/2016

Laura · Married on 11/05/2016

Carrie and Chris are seriously one of a kind!! They both did such an amazing job at our wedding! They put their whole heart and soul into making sure the Bride and Groom's night runs smoothly! Carrie went above and beyond for me. I was stressed out months and weeks before the wedding and she was there listening and supporting me. She is truly more than a wedding coordinator. She is a shoulder to cry on, a friend to laugh with and someone whom you can really count on for advice, love and support. You can tell she really loves her Brides and loves what she does. I can't get enough of my woman, Carrie! I didn't want to say goodbye after our wedding so now I have made her become my friend! Chris is such a phenomenal DJ! wow! I looked over at him during the night and he was just dancing and having a ball! I love that! He played all my favorite songs and they worked in our fun songs and dances because they wanted it to be special for us! They also wear ear pieces throughout the night so you know for sure things will run smooth and seamless! Thanks again Carrie and Chris we love ya'll so much!
    Love,
    Laura and David Western : )

Sent on 12/06/2016

Christy · Married on 10/01/2016

I can honestly say my daughters wedding was unforgettable for two reasons, Chris and Carrie! Carrie met with the bride and groom numerous times to make sure the day was planned exactly the way they wanted, brought up areas they had not even thought of, and ensured the day went off without a hitch. Chris had wedding guest that don't even tap their toes, up and dancing. They had creative ways to make sure the energy in the room stayed upbeat...all day. I will be calling on C&C DJ Entertainment for my other two children's weddings.
    Months after the wedding everyone is still talking about the DJ and how flawless the day was.
    I cannot recommend Chris and Carrie highly enough.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Kasue · Married on 09/25/2016

My husband and I were married this September and if I could pass on one piece of advice to those planning your wedding--it would be to use C&C DJE. I never even thought I would have a coordinator to help with our planning honestly, we were asking around for a good DJ and a friend told us about this DJ/coordinating duo. After talking to Carrie I knew I had to work with her and it was the best decision we made in our wedding! Chris and Carrie MADE our wedding. We were lucky to have some great people and vendors to help us, but without Carrie there to coordinate I wouldn't have been able to enjoy the night with my new husband. She stuck to the plan and kept everyone on track while she and Chris both made it a fun time for everyone involved! Amazing people with an obvious passion for what they do, they go above and beyond to make sure your event is exactly how you want it to be. We received many compliments about how fun and "us" our wedding was and that is all owed to these two! We are so grateful to have found out about C&C and would recommend them to anyone getting married.

Sent on 11/17/2016

Rebecka · Married on 06/12/2016

I am SO glad we had Carrie & Chris helping us out with our wedding day!! Carrie was an amazing resource and was full of ideas for making our wedding day run smoothly and keeping our reception fun. She was super responsive to emails and was great at helping us find the right music for everything. When rain derailed our plans for an outdoor ceremony, Carrie helped orchestrate everything with the venue to activate our backup plan smoothly and was an indispensable asset throughout the day. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 06/16/2016

Mary Alice · Married on 05/14/2016

C&C DJ Entertainment made my daughter's wedding exceptional and beautiful! I can not imagine planning a wedding without Chris and Carrie. Carrie is professional, knowledgeable, and took time to get to know my daughter, her style, and requests. She does a beautiful job creating a timeline for your special day while keeping in mind each special request that is unique to the bride and groom. Carrie is very detail oriented and she proved herself every time in every situation. Her advice and recommendations were perfect every time. I was able to text, call or email Carrie through all of the planning and she responded immediately. The way Carrie handled our concerns and wishes gave me confidence and helped me to relax and enjoy the experience of my daughter's wedding. During the wedding, Carrie and her husband, Chris, wore a headset. They communicated beautifully with each other and this created a very smooth process for the evening.
    Chris is a wonderful EMCEE! His voice is great! Chris is a very talented DJ and he took great consideration in the music selection requested by my daughter. Chris creates a wonderful vibe. We had different genres of music played as the evening progressed from formal for the ceremony, relaxed for the dinner, and fun for the dancing! His talent in transitioning the music was magical! You cannot beat the type and amount of service provided by C&C DJ Entertainment for the price. My husband and I first learned of Chris and Carrie when we attended a friend's wedding. We were so impressed with this team that when my daughter announced to us that she was getting married, we knew immediately who to call! I highly recommend C&C DJ Entertainment! Their services are many and you will NOT be disappointed! The icing on the cake is that it is impossible to not count Carrie as a friend after you meet her. While she is very professional, she is also personable, kind, supportive and thoughtful! Thank you Chris and Carrie!

Sent on 06/10/2016

Leah · Married on 03/05/2016

Do yourself a favor and book Carrie and Chris for your wedding right now!!! Hands down - best decision that we made for our wedding. From our very first phone conversation, I could tell that Carrie was super organized and trust-worthy and she was going to to make a huge difference in our day. She was so incredibly helpful in the planning process - helping us with ideas, logistics, vendors, and best of all THE TIMELINE. We had a pretty short reception and Carrie had everything planned down to the minute to make sure we fit everything in and the wedding had a great flow.

There were so many little things that Carrie did for us as our coordinator that made such a HUGE difference to me on our wedding day. From helping me change into my reception dress, helping us get where we needed to be, playing the game of thrones theme song for our game of thrones grooms cake, making sure that the little details like our popcorn late night snack were highlighted instead of being passed-by. Every time we think about our wedding day, I just can't help thinking there was no way it would have been as smooth and enjoyable and fun if we didn't have Carrie and Chris there.

They really got to know me and Jarrod and took great care that our wedding day happened the way that we wanted it to. I felt so much less stress knowing that Carrie was on top of so many little details. They were the absolute best, most trust-worthy vendor team we booked. I cannot recommend them highly enough - you will be so glad that you booked them.

Sent on 04/08/2016

Abby · Married on 10/24/2015

My husband, Keith, and I loved having Carrie and Chris as our DJ and wedding coordinator. Chris was amazing at getting the party started and everyone was eager to dance all night long! Carrie walked me step by step through my entire wedding process. She made sure I had everything I needed and more. She went above and beyond to make sure our wedding day was perfect. She even took the time to check on our parents and grandparents throughout the reception asking if they needed anything during the night. My bridesmaids and guests said numerous times that Carrie and Chris were great and that they couldn't wait to refer them to someone they knew! A wedding day is a day that you will always remember, but Chris and Carrie made sure that our wedding day exceeded all of our expectations! We love and appreciate them very much.
    Keith and Abby Ramos

Sent on 11/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

Absolutely the most well spent money of our wedding budget...thank you Carrie and Chris for helping make our big day PERFECT!!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Melissa · Married on 06/05/2015

Chris and Carrie literally saved my wedding. My sister had used Carrie and Chris as her reception coordinator and DJ for her wedding the year before and it was the happiest and most fun wedding I had been to! Right from the start Carrie jumped in and offered advice about any wedding planning aspect I had questions about. Because my sister and I have nearly identical tastes, I knew our music selection would fit my and my fiancé's style to a tee. Three days before the wedding we learned that our venue had flooded and would be totally inaccessible for our wedding. I was devastated and overwhelmed. When we contacted Carrie she put aside her entire schedule to meet for an entire afternoon. She had numerous suggestions of venues that would have a similar atmosphere as our original venue and she made calls to see if any of them could take us on last minute. She even offered to rearrange her schedule the following morning to come look at venues with us. Aside from going completely beyond, Carrie was amazingly reassuring. As an emotional bride you never really know if you are overreacting to a situation. Carrie validated my feelings completely and made it clear that she would do whatever she could to help us sort this out. When we finally found a venue Carrie took charge of coordinating not just the reception, but the rehearsal and the entire wedding day as well. I felt so relieved knowing that Carrie was taking care to make sure our wedding was as close to what we had originally planned as possible. Chris did an amazing job as DJ. All of the guests we have talked to since have said that our reception was the most fun they have had at a wedding (with the exception of my sister's)! One couple said in particular that it was obvious that Chris was enjoying his job and that encouraged our guests to enjoy themselves even more. Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I can't express how much gratitude my husband and I feel towards Carrie and Chris!

Sent on 08/03/2015

I don't think I can say enough wonderful things about this DJ duo, but I'll try. Chris knew exactly the kind of music we wanted at our reception. He had a way of getting everyone up on their feet dancing! Our reception was so much fun thanks to his entertainment. Carrie....WOW. She did everything from making sure the cake was cut to my dress being bustled the right way to my garter being on before the toss to our grand entrance to the perfect lighting in the reception hall to making sure we had drinks in our hands the entire time. She made sure everything went PERFECTLY, and it did. I would HIGHLY recommend this team. They are incredible. The go above and beyond the normal DJ service to make sure your wedding is exactly the way you want it.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Lauren · Married on 11/22/2014

Chris & Carrie are absolutely AMAZING! Carrie helped me from the day of our first meeting until a few weeks post wedding. She's the person you want by your side on your big day! Very trustworthy and always on/by your side!
    Chris is THE Life Of The Party! Great EmCee and completely gets the party going! My husband was not a dancer to say the least, and Chris had him on that dance floor rocking out!
    This dynamic duo truly made our wedding unforgettable! A++++++++!!!!!

Sent on 12/08/2014