Fort Worth, TX 76116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Jason Esquire

Unique. Memorable. Complements your personality.

That's how you want your wedding to be. You most likely want these same attributes in the DJ you're hiring. I'm different, I'm fun, and your special day will be just that.

Learn about me and a little about choosing a DJ: DjJasonEsquire.com

Or, just ask!

DJ Jason Esquire 7
  • Paige

Paige Spencer · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Jason Esquire was absolutely incredible! Almost every single guest I have spoken to has commented on the music and how amazing the DJ was. Truly such a party! He knew exactly how to feel the crowd and I can honestly say he made the night! Would 100% recommend Jason!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Macey

Macey Snyder · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ x 100000

DJ JASON ESQUIRE is where it's AT! Literally from the start of cocktail hour to when dancing started he read the crowed and played what everyone wanted to hear (even if they didn't know it!) I mean from one hit to the next, 80's, 90's, 2000's and current music. He mixed all the songs from an older one to a current a hit and it had all generations on the dance floor. Thank you SO much Jason! You were literally amazing.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    DJ Jason Esquire 8
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ Ever

I got SO many compliments about Jason's DJing! He did a fantastic job - everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor all night (including some guests that we assumed wouldn't go near the dance floor). He played all sorts of songs and knew exactly what to play to appeal to all ages and types of music. I don't plan to get married again, but if I did I'd pick Jason in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    DJ Jason Esquire 9
    DJ Jason Esquire 10

DJ Jason Esquire FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Uplighting

Real Weddings

• RK Weddings & Events
    RK Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Looking for the best DJ in town? You've found it with DJ Jason Esquire. Our company throws a large party every year with a VERY diverse crowd and DJ Jason just fills the dance floor every time. Our survey results always show how much our guests love his music, and he never lets the dance floor empty out. From Michael Jackson to JayZ, he plays an awesome mix of genres and really knows how to read a crowd. We have hired him for 3 years running for our event and will continue to do so! We HIGHLY recommend him for your event or wedding!

• The Bee's Knees Custom Design
    The Bee's Knees Custom Design Wedding Invitations

I have attended events Jason has DJ'ed as both the wedding venue coordinator, as well as a guest and I have to say that he is as professional and fun to work with, as he is talented and entertaining as a DJ. He knows just how to mix music to keep the crowd on the dance floor. He also knows when to MC and when to just keep the music going. I attended a wedding a few Saturdays ago and the dance floor was packed from the second he started playing until the second it was over, and even then people wanted him to play longer. If you are looking for personality and talent, Jason is your DJ.

• Fort Worth, 76116 See on map