Fort Worth, TX 76116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 19
  • Real Weddings 1

About DJ Jason Esquire

Unique. Memorable. Complements your personality.

That's how you want your wedding to be. You most likely want these same attributes in the DJ you're hiring. I'm different, I'm fun, and your special day will be just that.

Learn about me and a little about choosing a DJ: DjJasonEsquire.com

Or, just ask!

DJ Jason Esquire 7
  • Macey

Macey Snyder · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ x 100000

DJ JASON ESQUIRE is where it's AT! Literally from the start of cocktail hour to when dancing started he read the crowed and played what everyone wanted to hear (even if they didn't know it!) I mean from one hit to the next, 80's, 90's, 2000's and current music. He mixed all the songs from an older one to a current a hit and it had all generations on the dance floor. Thank you SO much Jason! You were literally amazing.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    DJ Jason Esquire 8

Chenin Pecora · Married on 05/04/2019

Jason is the absolute best DJ!

Jason was beyond amazing in all aspects! He met with us several times prior to the wedding to understand and hear what music we liked and discuss how we envisioned the night. He even helped us to come up with songs for the music that was needed for certain parts of the wedding that I hadn't even thought of and didn't know where to begin - such as the processional and our entrance. Once he helped us narrow it down we emailed back and forth and came up with plans to cut some of the songs just so to ensure that my favorite elements of the songs were played. On the wedding day, everything went off without a hitch and he took our vision and brought it to life exactly as we had discussed it. He was prepared, professional, and felt more like a friend on the wedding day than only our DJ. He combined our wishes with my parent's wishes and blended them so perfectly so that all the guests were enjoying the music all night long - and our dance floor was packed ALL night. I can't recommend him enough! Thank you, Jason!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Aza · Married on 03/30/2019

Best DJ in Dallas!

Jason was one of the best parts of our wedding. Everything about him was easy going, he listened to what we wanted, was so nice, go with the flow and really cares about his music and creating an amazing wedding vibe. When looking back through the photos of the dance floor, you can tell everyone felt the same way as I do. If I ever throw another party in Dallas, he will be the first person I book.

Sent on 06/03/2019

DJ Jason Esquire FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance
  • What additional equipment do you offer? Uplighting

Real Weddings

• RK Weddings & Events
    RK Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Looking for the best DJ in town? You've found it with DJ Jason Esquire. Our company throws a large party every year with a VERY diverse crowd and DJ Jason just fills the dance floor every time. Our survey results always show how much our guests love his music, and he never lets the dance floor empty out. From Michael Jackson to JayZ, he plays an awesome mix of genres and really knows how to read a crowd. We have hired him for 3 years running for our event and will continue to do so! We HIGHLY recommend him for your event or wedding!

• The Bee's Knees Custom Design
    The Bee's Knees Custom Design Wedding Invitations

I have attended events Jason has DJ'ed as both the wedding venue coordinator, as well as a guest and I have to say that he is as professional and fun to work with, as he is talented and entertaining as a DJ. He knows just how to mix music to keep the crowd on the dance floor. He also knows when to MC and when to just keep the music going. I attended a wedding a few Saturdays ago and the dance floor was packed from the second he started playing until the second it was over, and even then people wanted him to play longer. If you are looking for personality and talent, Jason is your DJ.

• Fort Worth, 76116 See on map