Fort Worth, TX 76116 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 20

About DJ Jason Esquire

Unique. Memorable. Complements your personality.

That's how you want your wedding to be. You most likely want these same attributes in the DJ you're hiring. I'm different, I'm fun, and your special day will be just that.

Learn about me and a little about choosing a DJ: DjJasonEsquire.com

Or, just ask!

Jason@DjJasonEsquire.com

Follow DJ Jason Esquire on

Other couples have also viewed

• KNICCE Productions

107 Reviews for DJ Jason Esquire

• Jena

Jena D. · Married on 03/20/2021

The BEST Wedding DJ!

Jason was recommended to me by a friend who attended a wedding he had DJ'd. She had nothing but great things to say about him, so when I began the search for a DJ for my own wedding, it took one meeting with Jason to know he was the DJ we wanted at our event! He has an innate talent to read the room and play the right music to keep the party going! The best compliment I received after my wedding was how FUN it was - and I know that was largely in part due to Jason keeping our guests entertained. I just wish we could do it all over again! Thank you, Jason, for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 03/30/2021

Ml · Married on 10/24/2020

Need an awesome DJ? Look no further.

Jason does an amazing job! We originally found out about him when he DJ'd at a friend's wedding. We were so impressed I grabbed his card before we left. He is so gifted at reading the room and keeping the party going.

When I hired him to DJ at my wedding he absolutely delivered! There was no lull to be had the entire wedding. If keeping guests out on the dance floor is important to you, you should definitely book Jason!

He was also super flexible with any of our asks. He mixed the first dance song for my husband and me. It turned out amazing. And for the Best Woman speech, we were able to get my husband's sister set up with a microphone for a surprise karaoke moment.

So if you are looking for an awesome DJ for your event, look no further.

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Emily

Emily B. · Married on 09/19/2020

Jason has all of the qualities you'd want in a DJ - fun, professional, talented, and organized!

Our wedding wouldn't have been what it was without Jason as our DJ. Leading up to our wedding, Jason took the time to get to know us, our music preferences, and was incredibly flexible when we requested certain versions of songs. While it's important to have a DJ who plays fun music to keep your guests dancing, it's equally important to hire a DJ that is good at speaking to your guests in a friendly and professional way to make sure the event goes smoothly and stays on time. Jason did all of that and more for us, and we would highly recommend him to anyone!

Sent on 11/18/2020

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

DJ Jason Esquire FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Electronic
    Hip Hop
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Uplighting

• RK Weddings & Events Wedding Planners

Looking for the best DJ in town? You've found it with DJ Jason Esquire. Our company throws a large party every year with a VERY diverse crowd and DJ Jason just fills the dance floor every time. Our survey results always show how much our guests love his music, and he never lets the dance floor empty out. From Michael Jackson to JayZ, he plays an awesome mix of genres and really knows how to read a crowd. We have hired him for 3 years running for our event and will continue to do so! We HIGHLY recommend him for your event or wedding!

• The Bee's Knees Custom Design Wedding Invitations

I have attended events Jason has DJ'ed as both the wedding venue coordinator, as well as a guest and I have to say that he is as professional and fun to work with, as he is talented and entertaining as a DJ. He knows just how to mix music to keep the crowd on the dance floor. He also knows when to MC and when to just keep the music going. I attended a wedding a few Saturdays ago and the dance floor was packed from the second he started playing until the second it was over, and even then people wanted him to play longer. If you are looking for personality and talent, Jason is your DJ.

• Fort Worth, 76116 See on map
    Location of (DJ Jason Esquire)