DJ KB Events

Little Elm, TX View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

At DJ KB Events, our passion is entertainment, carefully tailored just for you. We are dedicated to helping you create the most incredible and memorable event. We aim to meet and exceed your expectations!

We offer DJ services for all events, using any genre(s) of music you want. Most importantly, you will be able to contact us any time, as much as you like, to discuss the details of your event.

A wedding is supposed to be one of the most important days in a couples' lives together and we aim to be there for you every step of the way. We will always be available to meet in person, scout your venue, offer musical advice and suggestions and always cater to your own personal preferences and taste. We're here to make your vision of the perfect wedding a reality!

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Microphones

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$200

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40
South Asian

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Brandon B. Getting married on 07/10/2022

Stellar Service!

Kaivan was more than fantastic! He was very easy to work with and was very responsive in the weeks leading up to our wedding. His follow up was on point and made sure that he touched on the topics that we weren’t thinking about while doing the planning. He read the crowd nicely and changed the music accordingly and made sure my bride and I had nothing to worry about. 5 stars just doesn’t capture enough of how fantastic the experience truly was. If you’re looking for a prompt, responsive, organized and well put together DJ, this is your guy! Thanks again Kaivan!!

DJ KB Events's reply:

Thank you so much Brandon! I'm so happy to know that you and Larisa had an awesome wedding day. You were both such a pleasure to work with and I wish you both all the best! -KB
  • Christopher
    Christopher W. Married on 11/05/2021

Best Wedding DJ Out There!

You won't find a better DJ that Kaivan. Kaivan DJ'd our wedding in November and we couldn't have been more thrilled with the all-inclusive service he provided. Music is a big deal for my wife and I and we had a 4hr dance floor, so we were extremely picky when selecting a DJ. We turned down all three DJ's we met at our wedding venue vendor day, but when we met Kaivan we immediately knew he'd be the perfect fit for us on the biggest day of our life.

Kaivan has an unbelievably in-depth music knowledge. He's incredibly talented at mixing old beloved genres with current music and he has a an impeccable feel for the dance floor and for timing what to play next. He also allows his clients to truly share their musical tastes with him, so he's consistently playing what you want. Kaivan creates joint Spotify and SoundCloud (if preferred) playlists so you can continuously add songs and show Kaivan the style of music you truly love.

But above all else, Kaivan is just the nicest and most genuine guy. For us, it was extremely important to have someone we felt comfortable with and trusted to run our entire operation. It was our wedding, so he actually MC'd the entire thing, as well as provided the equipment for the ceremony, speeches, etc.. but regardless of the event Kaivan overcommunicates with you and will make sure you are feeling taken care of.

While it feels like I'm gushing, you'll feel the same way after working with him. If he's available, I'd book right away.

DJ KB Events's reply:

Chris, thank you so much for the amazing review! It makes me so happy to know that you and Devin enjoyed your special night. Your family and friends were such a fun party to DJ for! Wishing you and Devin all the love and happiness in the world -KB
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 10/16/2021

One of my favorite vendors to work with!

Kaivan was one of my favorite vendors to work with. He was totally on point in all ways. He helped guide me through our timeline to make sure everything just flowed. He was very personable and showed a genuine interest in getting to know us. He was always quick to respond and on point with all follow up appointments. He is super talented at what he does, but even more than he’s a wonderful person and you know this after just one conversation with him. He was great at reading the crowd and just made the whole night so much fun for everyone. I would give him more than 5 stars if possible. I highly recommend hiring DJKB for your next event- you won’t find anyone better!

DJ KB Events's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for the wonderful review! You and Scott were a joy to work with. I had such a great time getting to know both of you and performing for your friends and family. It makes me so happy to know that you both enjoyed yourselves and I wish you both nothing but love and happiness in your future together -KB

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

1732 Bluebird Dr Little Elm, TX, 75068
(972) 948-8152
Location of (DJ KB Events)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding