DJ Jason Esquire Reviews

DJ Jason Esquire 6
DJ Jason Esquire 7

Lauren Whitthorne · Married on 03/16/2019

Dj Jason Esquire

Jason did such an amazing job! Not only did he get all of our guests to the dance floor, he made sure every moment was special. Working with Jason was easy & fun. He listens to what your vision is for your big day and makes it happen. If you do not use Jason for your dj, you are making a huge mistake. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Thanks you,
    Lauren and Andrew Whitthorne

Sent on 04/10/2019
    DJ Jason Esquire 8

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ We Could have Asked For

DJ Jason was AWESOME. He could read the crowd so well and kept people moving and grooving on the dance floor the whole time. His light package made a difference on the floor and provided such a fun atmosphere. He was professional, always so responsive, and made working with him a breeze. Our guests raved about how awesome he is.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Roberts · Married on 11/17/2018

THE wedding DJ

Jason DJ'd for us in Nov '18 and made our wedding AMAZINGLY fun! Aunts and uncles that I would not have expected on the dancefloor were ripping it up! He expertly provided a mix of Latin, EDM and popular music, and multiple guests commended the mix. He was very flexible with navigating our schedules for meetings, and provided solid guidance when we had no ideas for ceremony and cocktail hour music. He also kept the wedding on schedule. Of all the things to stress about leading up to your wedding, don't let music be one of them. I'd be so excited to attend another wedding/event where Jason is playing!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2018

Jason's the best! Nothing but hot fire all night!

Jason was excellent! He helped us plan songs and wedding flow prior to the wedding and was on time with great equipment. We supplied him with a list of songs we liked to give him a feel of our taste and throughout the night I heard tons of our favorite songs at the perfect time. What we wanted most was a high energy hip-hop/pop/edm club atmosphere and he killed it! the dance floor was packed all night and never let up until the venue kicked us out. My wife and I got tons of complements about Jason and asked for his contact for future weddings! We couldn't be more pleased with Jason!

Thanks Jason for a perfect night!
    -Alec and Tiffany

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Jason was amazing! He's extremely professional and flexible. He made sure to meet with us in person and by phone, and really made our wedding a blast. He knows how to work crowds, mix up genres, and keep the party going. Once the dance floor opened up, it was packed until the party was over! In addition to being a DJ, Jason is extremely helpful as a day-of coordinator. If you give him the timeline for the evening, he is an excellent emcee who keeps the events on schedule. We are so happy he was able to DJ for our wedding. He is SO worth it!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Nina · Married on 09/01/2018

After months of searching and two bridal expos my husband and I came across Jason on two different platforms. We showed each other the DJ we found and couldn’t believe it was the same one, seriously! We scheduled an appointment to meet with him and discuss what we wanted as far as music goes, at the conclusion Jason told us to reach out if we wanted to move forward no pressure and my husband just knew he had to lock him down. We gave him a list of our must play songs and he helped us come up with a schedule to help the flow of the reception. I seriously couldn’t be happier with how much he helped that night. Our playlist was amazing and our guests were definitely on the dance floor most of the night. I can’t recommend him enough and I wish him so much success because he is trully amazing at what he does. - The Castros

Sent on 10/01/2018

Thuy · Married on 08/11/2018

Our friends and family keep telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! I think a lot of that praise is due to the music. DJ Jason is such a great DJ, creating a relaxed vibe in the room during cocktail hour and dinner, then really getting the dance floor going. One of my friends, who loves to dance, told me, “I kept wanting to take a break but then another great song would come on!” We were really glad we chose DJ Jason. He’s also not only a great DJ but also professional, friendly and a nice guy!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

HOLY COW! If you are worried about not having a band, this should be the farthest thing from your mind when it comes to this amazingly talented human. DJ Jason Esquire is truly the BEST. When we met, I gave him a few playlists that I liked and man did he deliver. He knows how to read a crowd better than most. The way he transitions from one song to the next is so seamless and fun. He does a great job taking wedding favorites and putting a unique spin on them. I can honestly say that he fostered the most epic dance party of all time.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    DJ Jason Esquire 9
    DJ Jason Esquire 10

Maggie · Married on 06/16/2018

Jason really knows how to throw a party! He had guest of all ages out on the dance floor early on in the night with the wide variety of songs he played. Many of parents’ friends said it was the most fun they’ve had in years! My friends had a blast too and danced until the last song. Jason was so professional and easy to work with, I can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/09/2018

We can't say enough great things about Jason! We hired him to play our ceremony and reception, as well as lighting for the reception. Jason was great helping with planning and recommending song choices when I was indecisive. The music was played at the perfect volume all night and everyone had a great time dancing! Jason creates his own mixes instead of just playing already made versions, which is so cool!

Sent on 07/27/2018

kwaw · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Jason was an absolute delight. From the first day we sat down to discuss the wedding, I immediately realized there was no need to keep searching...we had our Dj for the wedding. He was very professional and willing to accommodate every request. Communicating with him was so easy because he always replied to all the numerous questions we had with immediate alacrity.Our wedding was a mixture of people from all walks of life, but Dj Jason made everyone get on the dance floor with his eclectic music selection. I would highly recommend him again and again. I'm forever grateful for making our wedding one for the ages.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    DJ Jason Esquire 15
    DJ Jason Esquire 16
    DJ Jason Esquire 17

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Jason was amazing!! Not only did he have us dancing for over 2 hours he had every age group out on the dance floor! We were all drenched from dancing so hard, it was lit! He played songs that you could bust out the air guitar, to rap songs that everyone knows, "to the window... to the walllllll". He really killed it and did an exceptional job considering we did not request any songs and just told him a few weeks before the wedding we trust you to play what you think is best and I do not regret it at all!!!! I will be recommending DJ Jason to everyone! He is also great at controlling the party and directing guest as the events untie. DJ Jason Esquire will forever be my go to DJ! Thanks again for an awesome party!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ Esquire was perfect for our wedding! He played the songs we wanted to hear, and added some great crowd pleasers! He kept the party going the entire time. Even throughout dinner he kept a classy, upbeat vibe. He called us the week before the wedding to discuss the playlist, and was very kind, professional, and laid back. He did the perfect amount of talking and transitioned songs very well. HIGHLY recommend Jason!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Claire · Married on 01/06/2018

Where do I even begin... Jason is absolutely amazing. He is professional, listens to his clients and is amazing at his job. I would highly recommend Jason for any event.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you so much for all your hard work making Brittany and Josh’s wedding the perfect celebration. Your music was the BEST! Every time I wanted to sit down, I couldn’t because another great song came on! You kept the flow running perfectly throughout the evening. Not all DJs are able to do what you did. Again, thanks for everything. Best, Lisa Wellborn -- Mother of the Bride

Sent on 11/20/2017

Hayden · Married on 11/04/2017

Well, where to begin! Jason is an absolute pleasure to work with. From the start of our planning, Jason was attentive to our vision for the wedding, while also giving advice to ensure a perfect event. His talent and passion for music are so evident and that showed on the wedding day. We had the entire wedding dancing the entire time! My wife and I are still hearing about how much they loved Jason! He was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. We can’t say enough kind words about the best DJ!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Cass · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Jason did our mic setup for the ceremony, helped our acoustic guitarist with his sound for the cocktail hour, did all of our lighting (monogram spotlight, uplighting, pinspots, etc.), and of course DJed our reception. I cannot say enough great things about Jason!!! He was great to work with leading up to the big day, and he brought more than enough supplies in case something did not work just right. He made our reception room look absolutely perfect. He played the exact parts of songs we requested for our entrances and dances, and I received so many compliments on his DJ skills when the dance party was going - he kept everyone on the dance floor moving and smiling for over 2 hours! Jason is the BEST!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Jason. He was the first vendor we hired for our wedding, and he was the one vendor I never worried about throughout the entire planning process. Jason is professional, responsive and seriously knowledgeable about music. He knows exactly what's appropriate to play at what time, and he kept all the guests at our wedding dancing all night. He also knew our wedding venue very well and was even able to make smart recommendations regarding set-up of the venue for ideal guest flow and acoustics. I would absolutely hire Jason again in a heartbeat. You cannot go wrong with him!

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Kristan

Kristan · Married on 10/15/2017

Jason was amazing! He is super talented and very knowledgeable. Jason isn't your typical DJ that plays songs off a play list you created. He watches the crowd and bases what song to play next off their reaction. My husband and I didn't have to worry about song selection or transition between songs. Jason was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/13/2018

Daniel · Married on 10/13/2017

The proof is in the pudding, and anyone considering DJ Jason Esquire as their DJ should visit and listen to some of his clips at http://www.djjasonesquire.com/sounds/. We were sold after listening to his 90s mix!
    We were married on October 13, 2017 and I must say we were fortunate to have DJ Jason Esquire for our entertainment. From the first time we reached out to Jason, to the weeks following our wedding, Jason was and has been a professional throughout. At our first meeting with him we didn’t know much about how to plan a wedding nor what to expect, but he was kind enough to educate us and walk us through the timeline from start to finish. The weeks leading up to the wedding, Jason was very much involved in making sure that we got him all the information he would need to make our day run smoothly, but he was also well aware of the stresses that the couple goes through and timed his reminders appropriately. The day of the wedding he was at the venue early working hard setting up and prepping everyone and everything. He was thoughtful enough to have brought a change of dressier clothes to wear when the wedding began; which may seem a small detail to some, but we thought it was great that he too was treating our day as something worth dressing up for. Jason did a fantastic job of making sure we kept things moving along the timeline and most importantly he did a great job of getting people on the dance floor and keeping them there all night! I can honestly say that my wife and I had the most fun of our lives dancing to Jason’s mix, and neither of us is much for dancing! We have also had several of our guests directly comment on how great the DJ was and how much fun they had at our wedding. Our only regret is that our wedding is now over and we no longer get to work with Jason. Jason exceeded our expectations (which were high to begin with), is very professional, and makes you feel like a friend. Best DJ ever!

Sent on 11/03/2017

Camellia · Married on 10/07/2017

Jason is not only an amazingly kind person but also an out of this world DJ. He delivered like I knew he would. I have a big Latin family and he had us dancing all night long!! He effortlessly mixed in salsa with current hits.. He's just amazing. I have recieved SO many compliments on my dj choice. We literally danced for 4 straight hours!! I can not recommend him enough. He's amazing and worth every penny!!! Book him before someone else does. You will regret it.
    Thanks again Jason for making my wedding reception a huge hit!!!!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Abigail · Married on 09/01/2017

DJ Esquire is THE BEST Dj in the DFW! He is incredibly talented, professional and is a fun to work with! All of our vendors were so excited when they heard “Jason” was our DJ. He is a pretty popular guy in the wedding industry, and rightfully so. He made our wedding day incredible! He kept things flowing nicely and made sure things happened when they needed to, he helped us change our first dance song last minute due to some wedding dress issues and kept the crowd dancing all night long. I highly recommend DJ Esquire! I also highly recommend adding his additional light services as it really kept the party mood going.

Sent on 09/11/2017

Laura · Married on 07/15/2017

Jason Esquire knows how to keep the dance floor full and keep the energy going all night long! He is a true professional, very responsive, and is very easy to work with! As a bride, I would recommend him to anyone looking for an incredible DJ to help make memories that will last a lifetime with your loved ones!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Emily · Married on 07/08/2017

Jason is hands down the best dj I have ever come across. Working in the event and wedding planning industry, I have seen and worked with a lot of them. Jason is not your cookie-cutter wedding dj, he is different, he reads the crowd and anticipates what the crowd wants to hear before you even know what you want to hear. I have received numerous compliments about jason from our wedding guests and they just keep coming. Jason, I can't thank you enough and I can't put into words how talented you are. Our wedding was amazing mostly in part to you, you rocked it, as always.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Jordan · Married on 06/12/2017

Jason Esquire is hands down the best DJ I have ever heard. He DJ'd our wedding in June and he was FLAWLESS. He played the perfect mix of music and had our guests dancing all night long. My father-in-law can't stop talking about how amazing the music was. He is so professional and actually listens to your wants and needs. Jason is the absolute best DJ - you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 07/17/2017