DJ Jason Esquire Reviews

DJ Jason Esquire 7
  • Paige

Paige Spencer · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing!!!

Jason Esquire was absolutely incredible! Almost every single guest I have spoken to has commented on the music and how amazing the DJ was. Truly such a party! He knew exactly how to feel the crowd and I can honestly say he made the night! Would 100% recommend Jason!

Sent on 07/05/2019
  • Macey

Macey Snyder · Married on 05/25/2019

DJ x 100000

DJ JASON ESQUIRE is where it's AT! Literally from the start of cocktail hour to when dancing started he read the crowed and played what everyone wanted to hear (even if they didn't know it!) I mean from one hit to the next, 80's, 90's, 2000's and current music. He mixed all the songs from an older one to a current a hit and it had all generations on the dance floor. Thank you SO much Jason! You were literally amazing.

Sent on 06/18/2019
    DJ Jason Esquire 8
  • Laurie

Laurie · Married on 05/18/2019

Best DJ Ever

I got SO many compliments about Jason's DJing! He did a fantastic job - everyone at our wedding was on the dance floor all night (including some guests that we assumed wouldn't go near the dance floor). He played all sorts of songs and knew exactly what to play to appeal to all ages and types of music. I don't plan to get married again, but if I did I'd pick Jason in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/05/2019
    DJ Jason Esquire 9
    DJ Jason Esquire 10

Chenin Pecora · Married on 05/04/2019

Jason is the absolute best DJ!

Jason was beyond amazing in all aspects! He met with us several times prior to the wedding to understand and hear what music we liked and discuss how we envisioned the night. He even helped us to come up with songs for the music that was needed for certain parts of the wedding that I hadn't even thought of and didn't know where to begin - such as the processional and our entrance. Once he helped us narrow it down we emailed back and forth and came up with plans to cut some of the songs just so to ensure that my favorite elements of the songs were played. On the wedding day, everything went off without a hitch and he took our vision and brought it to life exactly as we had discussed it. He was prepared, professional, and felt more like a friend on the wedding day than only our DJ. He combined our wishes with my parent's wishes and blended them so perfectly so that all the guests were enjoying the music all night long - and our dance floor was packed ALL night. I can't recommend him enough! Thank you, Jason!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Aza · Married on 03/30/2019

Best DJ in Dallas!

Jason was one of the best parts of our wedding. Everything about him was easy going, he listened to what we wanted, was so nice, go with the flow and really cares about his music and creating an amazing wedding vibe. When looking back through the photos of the dance floor, you can tell everyone felt the same way as I do. If I ever throw another party in Dallas, he will be the first person I book.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Lauren Whitthorne · Married on 03/16/2019

Dj Jason Esquire

Jason did such an amazing job! Not only did he get all of our guests to the dance floor, he made sure every moment was special. Working with Jason was easy & fun. He listens to what your vision is for your big day and makes it happen. If you do not use Jason for your dj, you are making a huge mistake. Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Thanks you,
    Lauren and Andrew Whitthorne

Sent on 04/10/2019
    DJ Jason Esquire 11

Jessica · Married on 03/02/2019

Best DJ We Could have Asked For

DJ Jason was AWESOME. He could read the crowd so well and kept people moving and grooving on the dance floor the whole time. His light package made a difference on the floor and provided such a fun atmosphere. He was professional, always so responsive, and made working with him a breeze. Our guests raved about how awesome he is.

Sent on 03/12/2019
  • Taylor

Taylor Roberts · Married on 11/17/2018

THE wedding DJ

Jason DJ'd for us in Nov '18 and made our wedding AMAZINGLY fun! Aunts and uncles that I would not have expected on the dancefloor were ripping it up! He expertly provided a mix of Latin, EDM and popular music, and multiple guests commended the mix. He was very flexible with navigating our schedules for meetings, and provided solid guidance when we had no ideas for ceremony and cocktail hour music. He also kept the wedding on schedule. Of all the things to stress about leading up to your wedding, don't let music be one of them. I'd be so excited to attend another wedding/event where Jason is playing!

Sent on 12/06/2018

Tiffany · Married on 10/13/2018

Jason's the best! Nothing but hot fire all night!

Jason was excellent! He helped us plan songs and wedding flow prior to the wedding and was on time with great equipment. We supplied him with a list of songs we liked to give him a feel of our taste and throughout the night I heard tons of our favorite songs at the perfect time. What we wanted most was a high energy hip-hop/pop/edm club atmosphere and he killed it! the dance floor was packed all night and never let up until the venue kicked us out. My wife and I got tons of complements about Jason and asked for his contact for future weddings! We couldn't be more pleased with Jason!

Thanks Jason for a perfect night!
    -Alec and Tiffany

Sent on 10/15/2018
  • Allie

Allie · Married on 09/08/2018

DJ Jason was amazing! He's extremely professional and flexible. He made sure to meet with us in person and by phone, and really made our wedding a blast. He knows how to work crowds, mix up genres, and keep the party going. Once the dance floor opened up, it was packed until the party was over! In addition to being a DJ, Jason is extremely helpful as a day-of coordinator. If you give him the timeline for the evening, he is an excellent emcee who keeps the events on schedule. We are so happy he was able to DJ for our wedding. He is SO worth it!

Sent on 09/27/2018

Nina · Married on 09/01/2018

After months of searching and two bridal expos my husband and I came across Jason on two different platforms. We showed each other the DJ we found and couldn’t believe it was the same one, seriously! We scheduled an appointment to meet with him and discuss what we wanted as far as music goes, at the conclusion Jason told us to reach out if we wanted to move forward no pressure and my husband just knew he had to lock him down. We gave him a list of our must play songs and he helped us come up with a schedule to help the flow of the reception. I seriously couldn’t be happier with how much he helped that night. Our playlist was amazing and our guests were definitely on the dance floor most of the night. I can’t recommend him enough and I wish him so much success because he is trully amazing at what he does. - The Castros

Sent on 10/01/2018
  • Robin

Robin · Married on 08/29/2018

Best dj in dfw

DJ Jason called me before my wedding to discuss my desired music experience. I wanted my reception to be lively and full of dancing. DJ Jason ensured me he would look to me for any cues to fade out to another song as well as read the room to see what the guests were liking. He did just as he said and had all of us dancing all night. Various guests mentioned how great he was after the wedding. He made our special day a night to remember!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Thuy · Married on 08/11/2018

Our friends and family keep telling us how much fun they had at our wedding! I think a lot of that praise is due to the music. DJ Jason is such a great DJ, creating a relaxed vibe in the room during cocktail hour and dinner, then really getting the dance floor going. One of my friends, who loves to dance, told me, “I kept wanting to take a break but then another great song would come on!” We were really glad we chose DJ Jason. He’s also not only a great DJ but also professional, friendly and a nice guy!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Kelly · Married on 06/30/2018

HOLY COW! If you are worried about not having a band, this should be the farthest thing from your mind when it comes to this amazingly talented human. DJ Jason Esquire is truly the BEST. When we met, I gave him a few playlists that I liked and man did he deliver. He knows how to read a crowd better than most. The way he transitions from one song to the next is so seamless and fun. He does a great job taking wedding favorites and putting a unique spin on them. I can honestly say that he fostered the most epic dance party of all time.

Sent on 08/19/2018
    DJ Jason Esquire 12
    DJ Jason Esquire 13

Maggie · Married on 06/16/2018

Jason really knows how to throw a party! He had guest of all ages out on the dance floor early on in the night with the wide variety of songs he played. Many of parents’ friends said it was the most fun they’ve had in years! My friends had a blast too and danced until the last song. Jason was so professional and easy to work with, I can not recommend him enough!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kaitlin · Married on 06/09/2018

We can't say enough great things about Jason! We hired him to play our ceremony and reception, as well as lighting for the reception. Jason was great helping with planning and recommending song choices when I was indecisive. The music was played at the perfect volume all night and everyone had a great time dancing! Jason creates his own mixes instead of just playing already made versions, which is so cool!

Sent on 07/27/2018

kwaw · Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Jason was an absolute delight. From the first day we sat down to discuss the wedding, I immediately realized there was no need to keep searching...we had our Dj for the wedding. He was very professional and willing to accommodate every request. Communicating with him was so easy because he always replied to all the numerous questions we had with immediate alacrity.Our wedding was a mixture of people from all walks of life, but Dj Jason made everyone get on the dance floor with his eclectic music selection. I would highly recommend him again and again. I'm forever grateful for making our wedding one for the ages.

Sent on 07/16/2018
    DJ Jason Esquire 18
    DJ Jason Esquire 19
    DJ Jason Esquire 20

Kristen · Married on 04/28/2018

DJ Jason was amazing!! Not only did he have us dancing for over 2 hours he had every age group out on the dance floor! We were all drenched from dancing so hard, it was lit! He played songs that you could bust out the air guitar, to rap songs that everyone knows, "to the window... to the walllllll". He really killed it and did an exceptional job considering we did not request any songs and just told him a few weeks before the wedding we trust you to play what you think is best and I do not regret it at all!!!! I will be recommending DJ Jason to everyone! He is also great at controlling the party and directing guest as the events untie. DJ Jason Esquire will forever be my go to DJ! Thanks again for an awesome party!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/21/2018

DJ Esquire was perfect for our wedding! He played the songs we wanted to hear, and added some great crowd pleasers! He kept the party going the entire time. Even throughout dinner he kept a classy, upbeat vibe. He called us the week before the wedding to discuss the playlist, and was very kind, professional, and laid back. He did the perfect amount of talking and transitioned songs very well. HIGHLY recommend Jason!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Claire · Married on 01/06/2018

Where do I even begin... Jason is absolutely amazing. He is professional, listens to his clients and is amazing at his job. I would highly recommend Jason for any event.

Sent on 01/30/2018

Lisa · Married on 11/18/2017

Thank you so much for all your hard work making Brittany and Josh’s wedding the perfect celebration. Your music was the BEST! Every time I wanted to sit down, I couldn’t because another great song came on! You kept the flow running perfectly throughout the evening. Not all DJs are able to do what you did. Again, thanks for everything. Best, Lisa Wellborn -- Mother of the Bride

Sent on 11/20/2017

Hayden · Married on 11/04/2017

Well, where to begin! Jason is an absolute pleasure to work with. From the start of our planning, Jason was attentive to our vision for the wedding, while also giving advice to ensure a perfect event. His talent and passion for music are so evident and that showed on the wedding day. We had the entire wedding dancing the entire time! My wife and I are still hearing about how much they loved Jason! He was definitely one of the highlights of our wedding. We can’t say enough kind words about the best DJ!

Sent on 11/20/2017

Cass · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Jason did our mic setup for the ceremony, helped our acoustic guitarist with his sound for the cocktail hour, did all of our lighting (monogram spotlight, uplighting, pinspots, etc.), and of course DJed our reception. I cannot say enough great things about Jason!!! He was great to work with leading up to the big day, and he brought more than enough supplies in case something did not work just right. He made our reception room look absolutely perfect. He played the exact parts of songs we requested for our entrances and dances, and I received so many compliments on his DJ skills when the dance party was going - he kept everyone on the dance floor moving and smiling for over 2 hours! Jason is the BEST!!!

Sent on 11/21/2017

Katie · Married on 10/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about DJ Jason. He was the first vendor we hired for our wedding, and he was the one vendor I never worried about throughout the entire planning process. Jason is professional, responsive and seriously knowledgeable about music. He knows exactly what's appropriate to play at what time, and he kept all the guests at our wedding dancing all night. He also knew our wedding venue very well and was even able to make smart recommendations regarding set-up of the venue for ideal guest flow and acoustics. I would absolutely hire Jason again in a heartbeat. You cannot go wrong with him!

Sent on 01/03/2018
  • Kristan

Kristan · Married on 10/15/2017

Jason was amazing! He is super talented and very knowledgeable. Jason isn't your typical DJ that plays songs off a play list you created. He watches the crowd and bases what song to play next off their reaction. My husband and I didn't have to worry about song selection or transition between songs. Jason was worth every penny!

Sent on 01/13/2018