Any Event Productions Reviews

Any Event Productions 1
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2019

So easy to work with!

Broderick was a joy to plan with and took changes with absolutely no problem. His helpers were just as fabulous. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/13/2019
  • Ebony

Ebony Carney · Married on 03/03/2019

Great Services

We have used them twice for our company Parties and now I have booked them for my personal wedding! They are super easy to work with and ensure you receive what you want as a client. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Dallele Johnson · Married on 03/01/2019

Greatness and professional.

The question was “Why didn’t we choose y’all first”. Thanks Brodrick you guys did an amazing job.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Teresa Ward · Married on 02/28/2019

OMG Simply the Best.

I had a Thursday Day Wedding (March 28,2019) and Brodrick/DJ Smooth B had us dancing like it was a Saturday Night. He also gave a very good deal on his Photobooth and Limo services. We can’t thank him enough. We definitely highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Sharon Petilee · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing DJ

Brodrick was our DJ for our wedding and he was great! Every single person at our wedding was on the dance floor. He was easy to work with and readily available. Very professional and down to earth, he made the party! I highly recommend using Any Event Productions

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy Spikes · Married on 01/26/2019

Simply Amazing.

When my (now) husband and I started planning our wedding, we read that there were 3 key elements to throwing an incredible party: food, booze, and music. We also wanted a mix of EDM, 90s hip-hop/R&B, top 40s, oldies, and Sinatra to accommodate a range of generations and cultures among our guests. So we weren't playing around when it came to finding a DJ for our big day!

We found DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions through a word-of-mouth recommendation and Brodrick quickly responded to our inquiry. In general, Brodrick was super responsive throughout the whole process -- from listening to our initial needs and vision for the wedding to scheduling video interviews with us to ensure everything was on track, Brodrick was great in shaping and coordinating the steps leading up to our wedding. He's incredibly friendly, quick to respond, and always ready to answer questions about logistics or anything music-related.

And then there was DJ Smooth B (Brodrick)-- our DJ. He was incredible. For context, we needed a DJ for our 150-person vineyard/outdoor wedding in Dallas. Brodrick drove out from Fort Worth to our wedding in Dallas and set up his equipment in nearly 100-degree weather and smoky air without complaint, but was cleaned up and ready-to-go by the time our ceremony started in the early evening. Brodrick helped keep our evening on track by MCing our entire wedding and announcing key instructions we had outlined for guests. And of course, the music was top notch. Throughout the wedding and even after the day, several guests came up to us and said how much they really enjoyed our music from cocktail hour to the dance reception. We even had a guest ask us for our playlist after the wedding!

HUGE thanks to Brodrick and his team for not only playing such an important role in our wedding but doing an incredible job. You guys are the best!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Brianna · Married on 04/21/2018

Brodrick aka Mr.DJ Smooth B played at our wedding in Dallas on 04/21/18 and he was absolutely amazing! He was punctual and dressed very professional. This was primarily a Indian wedding but we had guests from other cultures (Hispanic, Asian, etc) as well. Brodrick played something for everyone to enjoy. He definitely kept the crowd on the dance floor all night and was able to make everyone feel comfortable. Throughout the wedding all we heard from our guests was "Who is our DJ, he is great!!" I would definitely recommend DJ Smooth B from Any Event Productions to anyone that needs a DJ for their event. -Sara & George

Sent on 04/25/2018

Renea · Married on 04/15/2018

DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions went above and beyond at our wedding reception!!! He kept the party going all night!! The dance floor was full for a solid 4 hours. During the planning process Brodrick addressed all of our questions within the same day. He was so easy to work with and made me feel confident that we will have a fun wedding. He played all of our songs as requested and ended the songs just where I wanted them to end. He did! cue us for different parts of the reception like for the toasts, send off, and things. Everyone just kept commenting that they had the best time of theirs lives, dancing all night!!! We are so thankful for Any Event Productions, they did a fantastic job!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2018

Brodrick with Any Event Productions was awesome at our wedding. He really read the crowd and got the guests dancing. He had a lot of games for the crowd, and was a great DJ. He was in constant communication with us before and during the wedding. He always made us feel comfortable and knew exactly what we wanted. I will definitely be recommending him to our friends.

Sent on 04/16/2018

R. · Married on 03/27/2018

This wasn't for a wedding but I want to thank Brodrick Archie with Any Event Productions for being one of the most courteous and professional individuals I have come across. We hosted an event at the Hilton Hotel and Brodrick with Any Event Productions came through for us at the last minute. -- Brodrick was there to help setup and breakdown and we didn't even ask him to help out. We hired him to run our Camera and or our sound board because one of guys called in.. I met him at another show and knew from jump that I could call him any time to help out. The night of the event were on the same page in terms of my needs for the event, as well as providing great advice on all our AV questions. He was available the entire day prior to the event for setup and testing, as well as in constant communication with me day-of to make sure it all ran flawlessly. I cannot thank him enough for his help. Thanks again R.Littleton

Sent on 03/28/2018

Sonia · Married on 03/24/2018

We interviewed about 12 other DJs before we chose Any Event Productions. Our DJ was the only one who really understood what we wanted and left us confident that he could handle all the vital details while we focused on the other more important details. Everything went well and we were ecstatic with our choice. We would highly recommend Any Event Productions to anyone.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Meryl · Married on 03/18/2018

We had such a great experience with Dancing DJ. We used them for our DJ and photobooth, I meant Mirror Booth . They were prompt, professional, and kept the party going the whole night. He worked hand in hand with our day of coordinator to create the wedding of our dreams. The photobooth was a huge hit and we loved the pictures we got out of it. The Social station was very nice. Overall we highly recommend Any Event Productions for any wedding or event you may have. You won't be disappointed. PS, we used DJ Smooth B as I DJ.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Anna · Married on 03/17/2018

Brodrick and his team and his were AMAZING!! Being a one stop shop for Party rental equipment, and music made our lives so simple. But they are more than just a one stop shop, they are all creative artists. The entire team made our wedding party feel so comfortable during the preparation leading up to the ceremony. They truly were the comedic relief that we needed. They were extremely professional while keeping the day light hearted and fun. Their Mirror Booth was fun, fun and more fun! They captured the fun energetic environment that we were after when we planned our wedding. Absolutely amazing!

We used Brodrick (DJ Smooth B) as our event DJ and let me tell you... our guests are still talking about how amazing he was! The music selections and crowd engagement that DJ Smooth B offered to our reception was amazing. I couldn't have selected better music myself. I greatly appreciated Brodrick leading up to the big day as he was easy to communicate with, easy to get in touch with, and organized. He had a very easy to follow planning process that left my husband and I at ease knowing the music and the flow of everything would be taken care of. This team is absolutely amazing! I have so many great things that I could say about them! If you are planning a wedding from near or far this is the team for your music, drapery, lighting, gobo, and photobooth needs. Thank you so much Brodrick and team, you guys all rock!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Christina · Married on 03/11/2018

DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions was fantastic and the best party DJ. Hands down he's the best wedding DJ. Me and my husband loved his skills playing everything we request and of course his very own mix. Before I got married I met Brodrick aka DJ Smooth B playing at my cousins wedding. Please keep up the good work and thank you for working with us with a amazing package deal that was offered. Oh, Did I mention his Mirror Booth was phenomenal.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Angela · Married on 03/04/2018

Brodrick and the Any Event Productions team create a high-energy and fun atmosphere for your wedding that your guests will compliment and rave about! – and all of this is done at the most reasonable cost you will find.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Jackie · Married on 02/25/2018

Working with Any Event Productions was one of the easiest parts of our party planning process! Brodrick is extremely accessible and accommodating. The planning process was so simple and stress free. As if that wasn’t enough, the music was FANTASTIC! Everyone at the party danced the entire night. DJ Smooth B did an unbelievable job of reading the energy of the crowd (and age range). I highly recommend using this service for ANY occassion!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Alisia · Married on 09/22/2017

DJ Smooth B was recommended by our wedding coordinator, photographer, and our videographer who all said he was the BEST and boy were they right! We were planning our wedding from out of town and so I really appreciated vendors who responded quickly to email, and who I also felt I could just trust completely to deliver on the wedding day - and DJ Smooth B met both of these requirements. He made the entire reception run smoothly and most importantly kept people on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2017

We used Any Event Productions for a corporate office party and they were absolutely wonderful! On time, friendly, and efficient! The magic mirror photo booth was a blast - it definitely beats the run-of-the-mill photo booths you typically see. I loved that they were able to add our company logo to all of the photos. We will definitely use them for future events. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Monica · Married on 08/18/2017

I had Any Event Productions come out to my sorority party. The photobooth was just one of the many services I hired and it was THE HIT! All my girls were taking pictures on it all night. They are now my go to people for any lighting and photobooth services. Book them! Strongly recommend it.

Sent on 08/31/2017

Crystal · Married on 03/04/2017

Brodrick from Any Event Productions provided DJ services for our wedding last March. He was awesome throughout the entire planning process and incredible for the actual wedding night! Our friends and family never left the dance floor. You can’t go wrong with Any Event Productions.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Christina · Married on 12/17/2016

OMG this was the greatest day of my life!!! So professional, fun, polished and over the top! The glam, the MC, it was all over the top! Perfection at its finest, everything was on time and working properly. Also i used him at the last minute and DJ SMOOTH B was more than prepared to handle my bridezilla ways ??! I would recvomed this dj to anuone lookig to have the night of a lifetime!!!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Chris · Married on 11/19/2016

I just wed this past Saturday (11/19). Without a doubt the easiest vendor I worked with. The mirror photo booth was amazing! Thank you

Sent on 11/21/2016

ciara · Married on 09/03/2016

If your looking for a photo booth for your wedding, I definitely recommend any event dj! Very flexible, arrived on time Broderick and his staff were absolutely awesome! Pictures came out great, guest loved the wide variety of props.

Sent on 09/12/2016

Danielle · Married on 08/27/2016

AMAZING!

DJ Smooth B was the DJ for my 8/27/16 wedding and he is absolutely fantastic. The music he played was exactly what we were looking for and it kept everybody moving on the dance floor all night long.

We had a tragedy with the other photo booth company that we hired, but DJ Smooth B saved the day! At the last minute he provide a state of the art Photo Booth and the photo booth was awesome and so much fun. DJ Smooth B also provided uplighting for our venue and it was perfect. My only regret is that I did not book my photo booth through him to begin with!

DJ Smooth B is professional, prompt and exceptional at what he does. Thank you DJ Smooth B for everything you did to make our wedding as seamless and wonderful as possible.

Sent on 08/31/2016

Sonia · Married on 08/21/2016

We love Any Event DJ's and More they were an awesome company to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone..

Sent on 08/24/2016