Any Event Productions Reviews

118 Reviews for Any Event Productions

• Shari

Shari · Married on 02/02/2020

Best Gift Ever!

Brodrick was amazing and super patient! My wedding moved from Dallas to Houston and he moved with me! He gathers all the necessary info to determine what you want. Most importantly, his set up is awesome; the DJ booth has a screen on it and the lighting made my room beautiful! My guests loved the photo booth mirror! You HAVE to get the Dancing on the Clouds with Sparklers! It was my wedding day, but as an Event Planner, I can recommend Any Event Productions whole-heartedly for any client! Class Act!

Sent on 02/21/2020
  • Deloitte

Deloitte Sanchez · Married on 01/04/2020

Totally Awesomeness

Hiring Brodrick DJ Smooth B as our DJ was definitely one of the best decisions we made for our wedding! He is AMAZING! Your DJ is one of the most important vendors you will hire for your wedding. Brodrick was there for us to answer questions and help us with whatever we needed from the time we first met with him to the night of our wedding. He went over and beyond as an MC. He was so professional, yet fun. He kept the party going and kept all the events on track. He has a great voice for announcing things. He’s very organized and really personable. He got to know my husband and I before our wedding which made a big difference. He was really respectful of what we wanted, yet he made expert suggestions that I’m so glad we listened to. He played the music we asked him to, but he tastefully added music that our guests really enjoyed. All around, he was AWESOME! I reached out to a lot of DJs before hiring Brodrick DJ Smooth B, and he was the most responsive and very affordable. I had several guests tell me what a great DJ he was, and we are very thankful to him and so glad we hired him for our special night!

Sent on 01/09/2020

Any Event Productions's reply:

Hey hey Deloitte, it was a thrill to be your night of entertainment. I saw the video for the second time and you and David first dance was amazing. Sorry I made your sisters heel broke but she wouldn’t stop dancing. Lol
  • Emily

Emily Randoll · Married on 12/29/2019

Trilled and very Excitement.....

We are so thrilled with Any Event Productions and DJ Smooth B. It was important to me to make our wedding a party, and the dance floor was packed all night. Brodrick really knew what we were going for and he truly delivered. Plus, he was so flexible and easy to work with, as weather added extra confusion to our day. Brodrick was so responsive to every email I had. I would definitely recommend this company to any couple who wants a fun and stress free wedding.

Sent on 01/12/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie Oneal · Married on 07/06/2019

WE Loved their Mirror Booth!!

We booked the DJ Smooth B Mirror Photo Booth for our wedding and I can't express how fun it was! All of our guests absolutely loved it! We are so grateful to have Any Event Productions play such a special role in our big day. They were so professional and very easy to work with. They emailed us all of the pictures within a few days - which was so fun to go back and look through them all! Highly recommend these guys!!

Sent on 01/10/2020

Any Event Productions's reply:

Hi Jamie, Thank you again and It was a pleasure to work with you and your family the dancing was amazing.
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 05/04/2019

So easy to work with!

Broderick was a joy to plan with and took changes with absolutely no problem. His helpers were just as fabulous. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Any Event Productions's reply:

Hi Melissa and Happy New Year. Thank you again for hiring us and it was a pleasure to work with you and your husband.
  • Sonja

Sonja Williams · Married on 03/05/2019

Huge Hit!!

My friends and I had a great time with DJ Smooth B and his photo booth! When dance all all night and had plenty of fun Part picking out the props to use. The Booth was a huge hit with a lot of smiles and laughter. The attendant was friendly and able to answer all our questions. I sincerely recommend having Any Event Productions at any happy celebratory event. You will have memorable dancing moments and plenty of keepsake too Enjoy!! Thanks again Brodrick.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Any Event Productions's reply:

Hi Sonja, thank you for the nice review. Your family is so sweet and I am glad you and them had the time of your life.
  • Ebony

Ebony Carney · Married on 03/03/2019

Great Services

We have used them twice for our company Parties and now I have booked them for my personal wedding! They are super easy to work with and ensure you receive what you want as a client. Highly recommend!

Sent on 03/06/2019

Any Event Productions's reply:

Hi Ebony, yes the second time was more exciting than the first time but we will see if we can top that on February 29th. Lol Thank you again for trusting us to be your choice of entertainment for all your events.

Dallele Johnson · Married on 03/01/2019

Greatness and professional.

The question was “Why didn’t we choose y’all first”. Thanks Brodrick you guys did an amazing job.

Sent on 03/12/2019

Teresa Ward · Married on 02/28/2019

OMG Simply the Best.

I had a Thursday Day Wedding (March 28,2019) and Brodrick/DJ Smooth B had us dancing like it was a Saturday Night. He also gave a very good deal on his Photobooth and Limo services. We can’t thank him enough. We definitely highly recommend him.

Sent on 03/30/2019

Sharon Petilee · Married on 02/17/2019

Amazing DJ

Brodrick was our DJ for our wedding and he was great! Every single person at our wedding was on the dance floor. He was easy to work with and readily available. Very professional and down to earth, he made the party! I highly recommend using Any Event Productions

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Kristy

Kristy Spikes · Married on 01/26/2019

Simply Amazing.

When my (now) husband and I started planning our wedding, we read that there were 3 key elements to throwing an incredible party: food, booze, and music. We also wanted a mix of EDM, 90s hip-hop/R&B, top 40s, oldies, and Sinatra to accommodate a range of generations and cultures among our guests. So we weren't playing around when it came to finding a DJ for our big day!

We found DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions through a word-of-mouth recommendation and Brodrick quickly responded to our inquiry. In general, Brodrick was super responsive throughout the whole process -- from listening to our initial needs and vision for the wedding to scheduling video interviews with us to ensure everything was on track, Brodrick was great in shaping and coordinating the steps leading up to our wedding. He's incredibly friendly, quick to respond, and always ready to answer questions about logistics or anything music-related.

And then there was DJ Smooth B (Brodrick)-- our DJ. He was incredible. For context, we needed a DJ for our 150-person vineyard/outdoor wedding in Dallas. Brodrick drove out from Fort Worth to our wedding in Dallas and set up his equipment in nearly 100-degree weather and smoky air without complaint, but was cleaned up and ready-to-go by the time our ceremony started in the early evening. Brodrick helped keep our evening on track by MCing our entire wedding and announcing key instructions we had outlined for guests. And of course, the music was top notch. Throughout the wedding and even after the day, several guests came up to us and said how much they really enjoyed our music from cocktail hour to the dance reception. We even had a guest ask us for our playlist after the wedding!

HUGE thanks to Brodrick and his team for not only playing such an important role in our wedding but doing an incredible job. You guys are the best!

Sent on 02/02/2019

Gayanne Johnson · Married on 08/12/2018

Fun and very responsive DJ!!

If I could give Any Event Productions 10 stars I would! Brodrick and his crew were absolutely AMAZING! I told him exactly what I wanted and he definitely went above and beyond to make my day exactly how I envisioned it! He had everyone on the dance floor all night long. At the end of the night Brodrick got an encore from all our guests and ended up staying to play a few extra songs! That's how amazing he is! Brodrick and his crew got so many compliments from all my guests. Also, he kept the flow of the night going so well, I never had to worry about a thing at the reception! I cannot say enough good things about Any Event Productions! So if you are looking for a highly professional and super fun DJ who will definitely go above and beyond for you then I highly highly recommend DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions!!

Sent on 01/22/2020

Brianna · Married on 04/21/2018

Brodrick aka Mr.DJ Smooth B played at our wedding in Dallas on 04/21/18 and he was absolutely amazing! He was punctual and dressed very professional. This was primarily a Indian wedding but we had guests from other cultures (Hispanic, Asian, etc) as well. Brodrick played something for everyone to enjoy. He definitely kept the crowd on the dance floor all night and was able to make everyone feel comfortable. Throughout the wedding all we heard from our guests was "Who is our DJ, he is great!!" I would definitely recommend DJ Smooth B from Any Event Productions to anyone that needs a DJ for their event. -Sara & George

Sent on 04/25/2018

Renea · Married on 04/15/2018

DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions went above and beyond at our wedding reception!!! He kept the party going all night!! The dance floor was full for a solid 4 hours. During the planning process Brodrick addressed all of our questions within the same day. He was so easy to work with and made me feel confident that we will have a fun wedding. He played all of our songs as requested and ended the songs just where I wanted them to end. He did! cue us for different parts of the reception like for the toasts, send off, and things. Everyone just kept commenting that they had the best time of theirs lives, dancing all night!!! We are so thankful for Any Event Productions, they did a fantastic job!

Sent on 04/19/2018

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2018

Brodrick with Any Event Productions was awesome at our wedding. He really read the crowd and got the guests dancing. He had a lot of games for the crowd, and was a great DJ. He was in constant communication with us before and during the wedding. He always made us feel comfortable and knew exactly what we wanted. I will definitely be recommending him to our friends.

Sent on 04/16/2018

R. · Married on 03/27/2018

This wasn't for a wedding but I want to thank Brodrick Archie with Any Event Productions for being one of the most courteous and professional individuals I have come across. We hosted an event at the Hilton Hotel and Brodrick with Any Event Productions came through for us at the last minute. -- Brodrick was there to help setup and breakdown and we didn't even ask him to help out. We hired him to run our Camera and or our sound board because one of guys called in.. I met him at another show and knew from jump that I could call him any time to help out. The night of the event were on the same page in terms of my needs for the event, as well as providing great advice on all our AV questions. He was available the entire day prior to the event for setup and testing, as well as in constant communication with me day-of to make sure it all ran flawlessly. I cannot thank him enough for his help. Thanks again R.Littleton

Sent on 03/28/2018

Sonia · Married on 03/24/2018

We interviewed about 12 other DJs before we chose Any Event Productions. Our DJ was the only one who really understood what we wanted and left us confident that he could handle all the vital details while we focused on the other more important details. Everything went well and we were ecstatic with our choice. We would highly recommend Any Event Productions to anyone.

Sent on 03/26/2018

Meryl · Married on 03/18/2018

We had such a great experience with Dancing DJ. We used them for our DJ and photobooth, I meant Mirror Booth . They were prompt, professional, and kept the party going the whole night. He worked hand in hand with our day of coordinator to create the wedding of our dreams. The photobooth was a huge hit and we loved the pictures we got out of it. The Social station was very nice. Overall we highly recommend Any Event Productions for any wedding or event you may have. You won't be disappointed. PS, we used DJ Smooth B as I DJ.

Sent on 03/23/2018

Anna · Married on 03/17/2018

Brodrick and his team and his were AMAZING!! Being a one stop shop for Party rental equipment, and music made our lives so simple. But they are more than just a one stop shop, they are all creative artists. The entire team made our wedding party feel so comfortable during the preparation leading up to the ceremony. They truly were the comedic relief that we needed. They were extremely professional while keeping the day light hearted and fun. Their Mirror Booth was fun, fun and more fun! They captured the fun energetic environment that we were after when we planned our wedding. Absolutely amazing!

We used Brodrick (DJ Smooth B) as our event DJ and let me tell you... our guests are still talking about how amazing he was! The music selections and crowd engagement that DJ Smooth B offered to our reception was amazing. I couldn't have selected better music myself. I greatly appreciated Brodrick leading up to the big day as he was easy to communicate with, easy to get in touch with, and organized. He had a very easy to follow planning process that left my husband and I at ease knowing the music and the flow of everything would be taken care of. This team is absolutely amazing! I have so many great things that I could say about them! If you are planning a wedding from near or far this is the team for your music, drapery, lighting, gobo, and photobooth needs. Thank you so much Brodrick and team, you guys all rock!

Sent on 03/24/2018

Christina · Married on 03/11/2018

DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions was fantastic and the best party DJ. Hands down he's the best wedding DJ. Me and my husband loved his skills playing everything we request and of course his very own mix. Before I got married I met Brodrick aka DJ Smooth B playing at my cousins wedding. Please keep up the good work and thank you for working with us with a amazing package deal that was offered. Oh, Did I mention his Mirror Booth was phenomenal.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Angela · Married on 03/04/2018

Brodrick and the Any Event Productions team create a high-energy and fun atmosphere for your wedding that your guests will compliment and rave about! – and all of this is done at the most reasonable cost you will find.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Jackie · Married on 02/25/2018

Working with Any Event Productions was one of the easiest parts of our party planning process! Brodrick is extremely accessible and accommodating. The planning process was so simple and stress free. As if that wasn’t enough, the music was FANTASTIC! Everyone at the party danced the entire night. DJ Smooth B did an unbelievable job of reading the energy of the crowd (and age range). I highly recommend using this service for ANY occassion!!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Alisia · Married on 09/22/2017

DJ Smooth B was recommended by our wedding coordinator, photographer, and our videographer who all said he was the BEST and boy were they right! We were planning our wedding from out of town and so I really appreciated vendors who responded quickly to email, and who I also felt I could just trust completely to deliver on the wedding day - and DJ Smooth B met both of these requirements. He made the entire reception run smoothly and most importantly kept people on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 09/28/2017

Courtney · Married on 09/21/2017

We used Any Event Productions for a corporate office party and they were absolutely wonderful! On time, friendly, and efficient! The magic mirror photo booth was a blast - it definitely beats the run-of-the-mill photo booths you typically see. I loved that they were able to add our company logo to all of the photos. We will definitely use them for future events. Thanks again for everything!

Sent on 09/22/2017

Monica · Married on 08/18/2017

I had Any Event Productions come out to my sorority party. The photobooth was just one of the many services I hired and it was THE HIT! All my girls were taking pictures on it all night. They are now my go to people for any lighting and photobooth services. Book them! Strongly recommend it.

Sent on 08/31/2017