Antoinette Rose Bridal

141 Chambers Bridge Road (Brick) 707 Tenth Ave (Belmar), Brick, NJ 08723 Map · Phone number

About Antoinette Rose Bridal

We carry a broad selection of elegant gowns, stunning jewelry, trendy shoes, and stylish accessories, and we are determined to make your shopping trip a memorable experience. When shopping for a bridal gown you are not just selecting a dress, you are selecting a store that you will build a relationship with throughout your engagement.

As the seasons are constantly changing, we are too! We offer a diverse selection of dresses in terms of STYLES and SIZES for Brides, Bridesmaids, Junior Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother's of the Bride & Groom, Prom, Sweet 16, Quinceanera, Bat Mitzvah, and formal dresses for any other special event.

If you just need shoes, jewelry, or an evening bag, we've got that too! We are constantly on the hunt for accessories that are beautiful, of course, but also unique and different from the "run-of-the-mill" styles available at most other stores.

Alterations:
Our seamstress has over twenty years experience, and the skills and expertise required to turn any dress into a dress custom fit for YOUR body. On account of her creative abilities and attention to detail, you are able to add or remove virtually any feature to your existing dress and add a personal, special touch to suit your taste for your special day!

We suggest arranging alterations appointment two to three months prior to your event date in order to ensure your dress will be the perfect fit on the day that it counts! We are also able to accommodate your storage needs and keep your gown and accessories in the store all the way up to your event date, so you don't have to worry where to put your dress until the big day! Antoinette Rose graciously welcomes all clients seeking professional alterations, no matter where you obtained your garment. Thats right, our seamstress can fit your gown no matter where it’s from!

Additionally, we can custom dye-to-match shoes and handbags right in the store. The advantage to having your shoes custom dyed on the premises is that you can skip the waiting game; there is no sending shoes out, waiting for them to come back in and hoping for the best. With over a decade of dye experience, we use a spectrum of dye colors [not just a color chart], and natural light to check your color swatch against the dye color BEFORE the item is dyed to insure a perfect match!

Follow Antoinette Rose Bridal on

135301265812820111018161716367
20111018162225554

50 Reviews for Antoinette Rose Bridal

Amanda · Married on 09/29/2017

I bought my dress elsewhere (BHLDN online) but used Antoinette Rose for my we alterations. Tiffany, was great. She is super accommodating and friendly--she made our many visits to the shop very pleasant! Zulma did my actual alterations. She is a sweetheart (and very funny!). More importantly, she is a highly skilled seamstress. My dress fit fairly well to begin with, but I am very short and it needed to be taken up A LOT. Because of the delicate lace work, she had to remove all of the lace individually before she was able to hem it. I couldn't even tell-she did an absolutely beautiful job! You can tell the pride she takes in her work (and rightfully so!) and she made everything was absolutely perfect before she let me leave with my dress. Thank you, Tiffany and Zulma, for making me, my mom, and my sisters feel wonderful in our dresses for my big day!!

Sent on 10/10/2017

Michelle · Married on 03/11/2017

Love, Love, Love Antoinette Rose! I purchased my wedding dress at the Belmar location for my wedding on 3/11/17 with the help of Lucy and could not have had a better experience. She was so personable, helpful and always stayed in contact during the entire process regarding my dress and the arrival date. I even purchased many adorable outfits for my honeymoon from the shop as well. When my dress came in Lucy helped me set up an appointment with Zuma, the seamstress at the Brick location. ZUMA- is amazing!!!!!!!! My dress was beautiful and fit like a glove. Thank you to everyone at Antoinette Rose for all of your help!

Sent on 03/28/2017
  • Beachbride85

Danielle · Married on 10/24/2015

I came to this shop to have my dress alterations done. They came very highly recommended by past brides in my community and were willing to take outside alterations. Zumba their seamstress is a miracle worker and so positive and bubbly. You can tell she really loves what she does and is so fast! She was even able to squeeze me into a few last minute appointments because i was so anxious about the fit. she reassured me everything was fine and my gown fit me like a glove on my wedding day! My mother in law purchased her gown through this shop and had alterations done as well and had an equally satisfying experience.

Sent on 10/29/2015

Antoinette Rose Bridal FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Dress Replicas, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

• 141 Chambers Bridge Road (Brick), 707 Tenth Ave (Belmar) Brick, 08723 See on map
    7325569300 (Other Phone Number)
    7325561989 (Fax Number)