1205 Tilton Road The Plaza, Northfield, NJ 08225 Map · Phone number

Wedding Belles Boutique 4
Wedding Belles Boutique 5
  • Rachel

Rachel Vogel · Married on 06/28/2019

Thank you, Wedding Belles!

My experience at Wedding Belles was absolutely amazing!! Wedding Belles was the only boutique that I went dress shopping because their selection was amazing and I was confident that it would take me only one day to find a dress. The whole team was there that day helping me pick out and try on dresses. I tried on about 10 dresses, narrowed it down to two and when it came time to choose the one dress, the choice was clear for everybody in the room! They were able to vision exactly what I wanted and they made me feel like a real bride. My dress was so beautiful, designed by Maggie Sottero and was so sparkly and beady and also VERY comfortable! My mom bought her gorgeous gown from them as well. Thank you, Tina and Wedding Belles!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • User5180187 · Recently married

I first knew about Wedding Belles when a friend had bought her bridal dress there and I bought my bridesmaid dress from them as well. It was a great experience working with them that I wanted to visit them first to find my wedding dress.

The ladies at Wedding Belles were welcoming/inviting from when we walked right in! Barb was my consultant, but the other ladies were also very helpful and informative. I came in with an open-mind and just went with the flow of whatever dresses I tried on until I found my dress! <3 It was a dress I never thought I'd every expect to wear and Barb along with my family were quick to let me know that it was the one! >cue happy tears!<

Thank you so much ladies for such a positive and wonderful experience! I would definitely recommend brides-to-be to go here!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Alex · Married on 07/06/2018

My dress is just one of a few dresses we have gotten from the ladies at Wedding Belles. They truly made me feel beautiful. They were patient with me as I found my dress and reassured me when I had doubts during fittings. They added personal touches that made me feel special. We went back a month after the wedding to get my sisters wedding dress and they asked to see pictures and raved over them.

Sent on 09/01/2018

Wedding Belles Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Monthly
  • What is your return policy? Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Rissy Roo's
    Rissy Roo's Banquet Halls

Wedding Belles is the go-to place in our area for Brides to Be!

• EZ Memories Photography
    EZ Memories Photography Wedding Photographers

Tina & Terry at wedding belles are fantastic. They have a unique selection of wedding gowns and always makes sure their brides find the perfect gown for their wedding day. Truly one of the best in the business.

• Positively Yours
    Positively Yours Wedding Officiants

Wedding Belles has the most stunning arrary of wedding and special event attire, and their attention to detail and customer service keeps clients singing their praises and coming back!

• 1205 Tilton Road, The Plaza Northfield, 08225 See on map