1205 Tilton Road The Plaza, Northfield, NJ 08225 Map · Phone number

maggie sottero brownwyn dress

55 Reviews for Wedding Belles Boutique

Meghan · Married on 10/05/2019

best shop !!!

Terry, Tina, Christie, Barbara, Ashley...these ladies are absolutely unreal. We laughed, we cried, it was overall just an incredible experience. My whole experience with Wedding belles was perfect from day one. Wedding belles was the first place I tried on a dress & I am beyond happy that I came to them first. The day I found my wedding dress, my mom, two sisters, and I were greeted by both Tina and Terry and provided mimosas and delicious cookies. I tried on three dresses and of those three I chose my gorgeous gown. I said “yes to the dress”, we did our Boomerang dance for Tina, and we just all stood there in amazement. There was none of the doubt that some brides may feel after only trying one store—I knew with them I was in for an awesome ride.
    These women are professional, supportive, and there is no pressure with any part of the process. I loved them so much I had my bridesmaids & MOB get their dresses from here as well. They provided me with different ideas when I needed guidance, and we ended up going with an spectacular sage green for my co-MOHs and forest green for my bridesmaids for a Fall wedding. Christie & Barbara were excellent at helping us pick out colors, jewelry and veil options/styles. The prices are incredibly reasonable, I never felt uncomfortable with my budget. Myself and my family absolutely love these women and love this shop. If you are thinking about going anywhere else, please go here first, you won’t regret it!
    We love WB!!!!
    Love,
    Meghan & the Fam

Sent on 11/10/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel Vogel · Married on 06/28/2019

Thank you, Wedding Belles!

My experience at Wedding Belles was absolutely amazing!! Wedding Belles was the only boutique that I went dress shopping because their selection was amazing and I was confident that it would take me only one day to find a dress. The whole team was there that day helping me pick out and try on dresses. I tried on about 10 dresses, narrowed it down to two and when it came time to choose the one dress, the choice was clear for everybody in the room! They were able to vision exactly what I wanted and they made me feel like a real bride. My dress was so beautiful, designed by Maggie Sottero and was so sparkly and beady and also VERY comfortable! My mom bought her gorgeous gown from them as well. Thank you, Tina and Wedding Belles!

Sent on 07/07/2019
  • User5180187 · 1+ year ago

I first knew about Wedding Belles when a friend had bought her bridal dress there and I bought my bridesmaid dress from them as well. It was a great experience working with them that I wanted to visit them first to find my wedding dress.

The ladies at Wedding Belles were welcoming/inviting from when we walked right in! Barb was my consultant, but the other ladies were also very helpful and informative. I came in with an open-mind and just went with the flow of whatever dresses I tried on until I found my dress! <3 It was a dress I never thought I'd every expect to wear and Barb along with my family were quick to let me know that it was the one! >cue happy tears!<

Thank you so much ladies for such a positive and wonderful experience! I would definitely recommend brides-to-be to go here!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Wedding Belles Boutique FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
    Bridesmaids
    Mother of the Bride
    Mother of the Groom
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Appointments Only
    Preservation
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Sample Gowns
    Shoes
    Undergarments
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
    6-8 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Monthly
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales

Real Weddings

• Rissy Roo's
    Rissy Roo's Wedding Dresses

Wedding Belles is the go-to place in our area for Brides to Be!

• EZ Memories Photography Wedding Photographers

Tina & Terry at wedding belles are fantastic. They have a unique selection of wedding gowns and always makes sure their brides find the perfect gown for their wedding day. Truly one of the best in the business.

• Positively Yours Wedding Officiants

Wedding Belles has the most stunning arrary of wedding and special event attire, and their attention to detail and customer service keeps clients singing their praises and coming back!

• 1205 Tilton Road, The Plaza Northfield, 08225 See on map
    Location of (Wedding Belles Boutique)