Matawan, Matawan, NJ 07747 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cinderella Bridals

Welcome to the Ball!

At Cinderella Bridals, the party never ends! Our unique collection of wedding dresses and accessories is always growing, and every experience in our new boutique is simply magical -- beautiful designer gowns, a fairy tale experience, and gowns that leave with you when you walk out the door...all at a fraction of the cost you would expect! Your fairy godmothers are constantly working hard on bringing in the best dresses for you to find your perfect gown and accessories while shopping!

Cinderella Bridals is a bridal boutique located in Matawan, New Jersey. We are proud to be part of the wedding industry since the 1990s and specialize in affordable gowns for all brides and are size-inclusive for petite and plus size brides. We are easily reached by brides in Staten Island, New York City, central New Jersey, and northern New Jersey.

Gowns and Accessories

Cinderella Bridals offers high-quality service options for each bride. We provide gorgeous bridal bridal gowns and accessories and have a long tradition of personalized service, high quality, and affordability. Complete your look at Cinderella Bridals with bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

No Appointments

Walk-ins only. Walk-in clients are assisted in the order in which they have arrived at the boutique. Please note that there may be a wait for an available stylist to assist you during our busiest times.

Follow Cinderella Bridals on

Cinderella Bridals 5
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

Friendly, warm, and welcoming

After trying on over 100 dresses and going to 10 different bridal salons, I couldn’t have been more happy with Cinderella Bridals! The staff is warm and welcoming. Syd was amazing and helped me find my dream dress. I never felt pressured into anything. They just wanted me to be comfortable and find a dress I loved! Their selection is huge and they let you look through dresses yourself if you want. They also do alterations on site. It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Cinderella Bridals 6
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2019

Pat was great at helping me find my perfect dress! From the second I walked in Pat made sure to listen to details about my fiancé and I, how we met, how he proposed, and of course wedding details. I had shown her some samples of dresses and she quickly found them so I could try them on. She also picked out some that she thought would look great on me. After trying on 5 dresses, I had finally found the one! Pat was very patient with me! I could go on forever about the amazing experience I had at Cinderella Bridals! - Kristin

Sent on 06/20/2018

Cinderella Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 9-11 months