Matawan, Matawan, NJ 07747 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Real Weddings 1

About Cinderella Bridals

Welcome to the Ball!

At Cinderella Bridals, the party never ends! Our unique collection of wedding dresses and accessories is always growing, and every experience in our new boutique is simply magical -- beautiful designer gowns, a fairy tale experience, and gowns that leave with you when you walk out the door...all at a fraction of the cost you would expect! Your fairy godmothers are constantly working hard on bringing in the best dresses for you to find your perfect gown and accessories while shopping!

Cinderella Bridals is a bridal boutique located in Matawan, New Jersey. We are proud to be part of the wedding industry since the 1990s and specialize in affordable gowns for all brides and are size-inclusive for petite and plus size brides. We are easily reached by brides in Staten Island, New York City, central New Jersey, and northern New Jersey.

Gowns and Accessories

Cinderella Bridals offers high-quality service options for each bride. We provide gorgeous bridal bridal gowns and accessories and have a long tradition of personalized service, high quality, and affordability. Complete your look at Cinderella Bridals with bridal belts, garters, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

No Appointments

Walk-ins only. Walk-in clients are assisted in the order in which they have arrived at the boutique. Please note that there may be a wait for an available stylist to assist you during our busiest times.

Follow Cinderella Bridals on

Cinderella Bridals 4
Cinderella Bridals 5
  • Marissa

Marissa · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Dream Dress Shopping Experience!

EXCEPTIONAL! I had an incredible experience at Cinderella Bridals! From the outside, the shop is unassuming - but don't let this fool you. From the moment you walk in, you feel like a BRIDE. You are walked to your own area with ample mirror space and seating that allows privacy for you and your "entourage." We were offered mimosas as we settled and reviewed my vision. My consultant, Sara, was INCREDIBLE. From the moment we started speaking, she was internalizing to determine the first round dresses to pull. She educated us in a way we hadn't experienced before - from fabric to feeling, Sara added some much needed perspective to our dress shopping experience. Further, I am a gal that had a light vision of what I wanted, expected, and had tried already. She used the first round of pulls to help narrow in on a style that made the most sense based on the our feedback. She helped to build my confidence and identify when I was "glowing" and when I was "meh." We loved out experience with Sara and at Cinderella so much that, after not finding THE dress, I called up to ask if it would be possible to come back, work with her, and see more dresses. We were back a week later, and upon arriving, Sara told us that she had done some homework and proactively pulled dresses to try. We tried those on, and after connecting further, we found it - THE DRESS! Again, this was due to unyielding patience and keen ears and eyes and a deep level of understanding.

Sara made us cry with her kind words about the experience, wedding, and confidence. I would and will recommend Cinderella Bridals to everyone who want a dream dress shopping experience!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

Friendly, warm, and welcoming

After trying on over 100 dresses and going to 10 different bridal salons, I couldn’t have been more happy with Cinderella Bridals! The staff is warm and welcoming. Syd was amazing and helped me find my dream dress. I never felt pressured into anything. They just wanted me to be comfortable and find a dress I loved! Their selection is huge and they let you look through dresses yourself if you want. They also do alterations on site. It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Cinderella Bridals 6

Cinderella Bridals FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999, $4,000 - $6,499, $6,500 - $7,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Cleaning, Full Customization, Preservation, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 9-11 months