Castle Couture: Off The Runway

Matawan, NJ View map

Welcome to the Ball!

At Castle Couture Off The Runway (formerly Cinderella Bridals), the party never ends! Our unique collection of wedding dresses and accessories is always growing, and every experience in our new boutique is simply magical -- beautiful designer gowns, a fairy tale experience, and gowns that leave with you when you walk out the door...all at a fraction of the cost you would expect! Your fairy godmothers are constantly working hard on bringing in the best dresses for you to find your perfect gown and accessories while shopping!

Castle Couture Off The Runway is a bridal boutique located in Matawan, New Jersey. We specialize in affordable gowns for all brides and are size-inclusive for petite and plus size brides. We are easily reached by brides from Staten Island, New York City, central New Jersey, and northern New Jersey.

Gowns and Accessories

Castle Couture Off The Runway offers high-quality service options for each bride. We provide gorgeous bridal bridal gowns and accessories and are known for our personalized service, high quality, and affordability. Complete your wedding day look at Castle Couture Off The Runway with bridal belts, hair accessories, jewelry, and veils.

No Appointments

Walk-ins only. Walk-in clients are assisted in the order in which they have arrived at the boutique. Please note that there may be a wait for an available stylist to assist you during our busiest times.

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$500 - $999
$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride
Bridesmaids
Mother of the Bride
Mother of the Groom

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Appointments Only
Cleaning
Full Customization
Preservation
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

9-11 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly
Seasonally

What is your return policy?

Final Sales

• Lisa
    Lisa C. Getting married on 10/16/2021

The Best Shopping Experience

I never thought I would have that “bridal moment”…and then I went to Castle Couture Off The Runway.

I purchased a dress from a different salon that I was so upset with. I was so dissatisfied that I went shopping 6 more times in search of “the one”. I had completely given up on finding a dress that brought happy tears to my eyes and I could envision celebrating my wedding in. AND THEN I MET PAT.

Call it lucky number 7, I walked into Castle Couture Off The Runway and was fortunate enough to meet Patricia Lee. Pat listened to my story, empathized with my situation, and helped me find THE ONE. In no other experience was I afforded the kindness and respect Pat showed me. She didn’t put me in dresses just to make a sale. She heard what I was looking for, took time to understand the style I wanted, and relentlessly search her inventory to find something I would feel perfect in. And she hit the nail on the head! I cried more happy tears than I ever imagined! In one appointment, Pat made me feel like her own daughter and I could not be more grateful for meeting her.

I wholeheartedly recommend Castle Couture Off The Runway and can honestly say you can shop with confidence in their staff and selection.
  • Danica
    Danica B. Married on 10/31/2020

Friendly Staff helped find my Dream Dress!

Cinderella Bridals was only my second shop to explore, and I have no regrets! The entire staff was professional, friendly, and accommodating - they made the whole dress fitting experience extremely comfortable and personable. You're surrounded by so many beautiful and unique dresses in a very intimate, boutique setting. The seamstress did a fantastic job, and I didn't want to take my dress off by the end of the night. So many compliments!
  • Gina
    Gina L. Married on 06/19/2020

Incredibly helpful and mimosas are a plus :)

This was actually my first place I went for my wedding gown, I had no idea what style would work or how any of this process worked and they were BEYOND helpful in assisting me. They made me feel so comfortable and after trying a few dresses on she said “I know exactly what dress is going to win your heart.” She was right. I went to MULTIPLE other places but went back and got my wedding gown. Couldn’t recommend more! Plus they served us mimosas which definitely was a huge plus (and needed).

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Real Weddings

• Justin & Jaymee
    24 photos · 09/14/2018

The Marketplace, 435D Highway 34 Matawan, NJ, 07747
Location of (Castle Couture: Off The Runway)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding