Cinderella Bridals Reviews

Cinderella Bridals 4
Cinderella Bridals 5
  • Marissa

Marissa · Getting married on 10/11/2019

Dream Dress Shopping Experience!

EXCEPTIONAL! I had an incredible experience at Cinderella Bridals! From the outside, the shop is unassuming - but don't let this fool you. From the moment you walk in, you feel like a BRIDE. You are walked to your own area with ample mirror space and seating that allows privacy for you and your "entourage." We were offered mimosas as we settled and reviewed my vision. My consultant, Sara, was INCREDIBLE. From the moment we started speaking, she was internalizing to determine the first round dresses to pull. She educated us in a way we hadn't experienced before - from fabric to feeling, Sara added some much needed perspective to our dress shopping experience. Further, I am a gal that had a light vision of what I wanted, expected, and had tried already. She used the first round of pulls to help narrow in on a style that made the most sense based on the our feedback. She helped to build my confidence and identify when I was "glowing" and when I was "meh." We loved out experience with Sara and at Cinderella so much that, after not finding THE dress, I called up to ask if it would be possible to come back, work with her, and see more dresses. We were back a week later, and upon arriving, Sara told us that she had done some homework and proactively pulled dresses to try. We tried those on, and after connecting further, we found it - THE DRESS! Again, this was due to unyielding patience and keen ears and eyes and a deep level of understanding.

Sara made us cry with her kind words about the experience, wedding, and confidence. I would and will recommend Cinderella Bridals to everyone who want a dream dress shopping experience!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2019

Friendly, warm, and welcoming

After trying on over 100 dresses and going to 10 different bridal salons, I couldn’t have been more happy with Cinderella Bridals! The staff is warm and welcoming. Syd was amazing and helped me find my dream dress. I never felt pressured into anything. They just wanted me to be comfortable and find a dress I loved! Their selection is huge and they let you look through dresses yourself if you want. They also do alterations on site. It was an amazing experience!

Sent on 08/07/2019
    Cinderella Bridals 6
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 05/25/2019

Pat was great at helping me find my perfect dress! From the second I walked in Pat made sure to listen to details about my fiancé and I, how we met, how he proposed, and of course wedding details. I had shown her some samples of dresses and she quickly found them so I could try them on. She also picked out some that she thought would look great on me. After trying on 5 dresses, I had finally found the one! Pat was very patient with me! I could go on forever about the amazing experience I had at Cinderella Bridals! - Kristin

Sent on 06/20/2018

Jessica · Married on 02/23/2019

So Amazing

The whole staff helped me find the perfect dress, I ended up getting the Maggie sottero (Charlene) and loved it, Erin, Debbie and I can’t remember everyone’s name but they were so professional and helped me so much, I ended up purchasing my dress, veil and jewelry and hair piece all from Cinderella- The seamstress was amazing. I lost at least 45 pounds from the time I baught my dress and my wedding day and the day of my wedding it fit me like a glove! I was so happy with my over all experience and would recommend Cinderella bridal to any bride looking for a place to find their dream dress

Sent on 03/05/2019
    Cinderella Bridals 7
    Cinderella Bridals 8
    Cinderella Bridals 9
    Cinderella Bridals 10

Lauren Dean · Married on 12/14/2018

The best experience!!!

My wedding was this past December. We had gone to about 6 other bridals shops before going to Cinderella. From the moment we stepped into Cinderella Bridals, we knew we were in the right place. Pat, our saleswoman was extremely knowledgeable, she knew their inventory and listened to every word I said about what I would like in a wedding gown. Within half an hour I was wearing the gown of my dreams. When it was time for fittings, we could not have been happier with Marvet, an extremely meticulous seamstress who made every appointment a happy one. My wedding gown fit me absolutely perfect. When we picked up my gown it was displayed impeccably for us to inspect before it was packed for us to take home. We also ordered my headpiece and veil from Cinderella. Everyone who works there is pleasant, knowledgeable and helpful and a pleasure to deal with. I would recommend Cinderella Bridals to any Bride getting ready for the big day.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2018

Beautiful Dresses

I had the best experience at Cinderella Bridal. Erin, my consultant understood what I was looking for and found me a dress and veil that I instantly fell in love with. This was the first shop I tried dresses on at so I continued to look around but the dress from this shop remained in my head. I returned to Cinderella Bridal three times before finally purchasing my dress and veil. I had all my alterations completed here as well, my dress fit like a dream and the seamstress was incredibly sweet and wanted to ensure I was comfortable, fixing the tiniest details before my final fitting and pick up. The shop was flexible with finding appointment times that worked for me and were very responsive to phone calls. My only wish was that I was able to take a picture of myself in the dress, I had pictures of myself in dresses from every other bridal shop I went to which helped me to remember which ones I liked and which ones I eliminated. I had loved the dress at Cinderella but after trying on so many they all start to run together since there were times when there were weeks between appointments. Other than that I loved every bit of my experience with Cinderella Bridal.

Sent on 11/09/2018

Kaitlyn · Married on 09/01/2018

I cannot say enough great things about Cinderella Bridals. I am so grateful to have met Cyd. She helped me find my dream wedding gown. She was so kind, patient and supportive. She let me try on an endless amount of gowns until I found the one. I am incredibly thankful with all of her help through this process. I highly recommend Cinderella Bridals and Cyd to any future brides looking for their dream dress.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Maureen O'Connor · Married on 06/24/2018

Wedding Dress Shopping at Its Finest

I was very worried about shopping for my wedding gown. I am considered a plus sized woman, which can make shopping for clothing difficult. I was afraid that the one day most women love, would become a disaster for me. Then, I went to Cinderella Bridals and had no need to worry anymore. My bridal consultant was Erin, and she was so knowledgable about all of the gowns in the store. Close to the end of the session, I asked her to ignore any instructions I had given her, and just to pick out a gown that she thought would look the best on me. Well, that turned out to be the one!

When it was time to go bridesmaid dress shopping, I knew that my friends and I would go back to Cinderella Bridals. I had six bridesmaids of varying sizes, and we were able to find a dress that fit beautifully on all of the girls. There were plenty of options and we had such a good time finding one. All of the gowns (mine included) came in with plenty of time for alterations.

I enjoyed every fitting at the shop. It was fun to see the dress become altered so that it fit me perfectly. The seamstress was so talented and precise. I was happy to attend each of my fittings, and was so excited when I finally got to take my gown home.

Before I left with the gown, the store manager told me exactly how to take care of it for the few days leading up to the big day. They even gave me some suggestions on how to feel more comfortable on the day of. It was such a pleasure shopping and working with all of the people at the shop!

Sent on 01/21/2019

Claudia · Married on 06/07/2018

When I first entered the store, I was overwhelmed with all the options - it was a sea of white! My consultant, Cydnee, quickly relieved me and helped me narrow down my selection to what was the perfect fit for my style, budget, and practicality. It was a difficult choice for me because every dress seemed so similar. Cydnee was very accommodating and assured me the entire time that I will know which one is the right one. Low and behold she found it! She was very attentive in listening to what I was looking for and my feedback on each dress. She also made sure to accommodate the opinions of the people who were with me while still ensuring I was staying true to what I wanted. She searched the whole store up and down until she found me the perfect dress. She is incredibly patient and knew exactly how to select the dresses based on my vague descriptions. I highly recommend Cydnee of Cinderella Bridals!

Sent on 03/08/2018

Lauren · Married on 05/18/2018

I had such an amazing experience finding my wedding dress at Cinderella Bridal. Erin did an excellent job of listening to my thoughts and pulling dresses that fit all of the criteria. She was patient and committed to helping me find the perfect dress! My dress came in quicker than expected and they had a veil that matched the beading from the dress perfectly. The seamstress, Marvet (please excuse misspelling) was a magician! She was able to alter the dress to my body and it fit like a glove the day of. She was so meticulous, truly listened to my requests, and was committed to making it exactly right. I was so thankful that she spent extra time with me to make sure I was 110% happy with everything. Wonderful overall experience!!

Sent on 06/08/2018

Meagan · Married on 12/01/2017

Had a great experience today at Cinderellla Bridals! Today was my first day dress shopping and I said yes to the dress! Liz, my consultant was great. She could tell after putting on only a few dresses what I liked. She was patient, kind and professional. She knew I had a budget and did not try to sell me anything I could not afford. Great staff, great service, great dresses!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Kelli · Married on 09/16/2017

This boutique is beautiful and the entire staff was extremely friendly. Erin was such a pleasure to work with and she was so professional and friendly and patient with us! She listened to what I was looking for and picked the perfect dresses for me to try. After choosing a dress, the rest of the process (alterations, fittings, etc) was equally smooth and pleasant. I was very pleased with Cinderella Bridal and I would definitely recommend it to other brides.

Sent on 01/07/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2017

I just bought my dress from Monique at Cinderella bridal! She was great! Being able to deal with my family isn't the easiest and she remained patient and laughed it all off! She was also my age so we were able to relate to one another. I wouldn't of wanted my experience with anyone else ! Can't wait till my dress comes in !!!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Nicole · Married on 06/24/2017

Just when I thought I'd have to settle on my wedding dress, Pat came in to save the day! I had tried on tons of silhouettes and designers, loving different details from each dress. I came in with pictures and explained what I loved from each. The first dress that Pat put me in was the dress I wore on my wedding day! Even as the nerves set in about saying yes, she kept me calm and allowed me to take my time to decide. As someone who went to many bridal stores in NYC, I can definitely say with confidence that this is where you want to shop for your dress! You will have their undivided attention and will be sure to leave with the dress of your dreams. Thanks for everything, Pat!

Sent on 08/07/2017

Marco · Married on 06/10/2017

the team at cinderella couldn't have been greater. The girl that helped me find my dress understood what I was looking for and didn't try to put me into anything that i wasn't comfortable with. This was the only bridal shop we went to (other than davids bridal) but I felt like they had a pretty good selection. I really wanted an Allure dress and they had a good stock of them. The woman that did the alterations was amazing, helped make the dress exactly what I imagined. We found the alteration prices very reasonable compared to other bridal shops. There was a minor issue with the dress not being ready when my mom went to pick it up but they offered to deliver it and were very apologetic about the inconvenience (which it was hardly an inconvenience at all). I was very happy with the whole experience and would definitely recommend.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Michele · Married on 12/11/2016

Cinderella Bridals was the first and last dress shop I went to when I started my wedding gown shopping. The store is amazing and they have such a variety of dresses. I'm plus sized and I was very nervous that they wouldn't have dresses that were my size in store so I could truly try them on but every dress I tried on was close to my size so I was able to get a true idea of how it would look. Our consultant Erin was absolutely amazing. I was very unsure what I wanted when I got there and she picked dresses and helped me figure out what I was looking for. After about the 4th dress I was in love and found the dress. We were able to add cap sleeves and a belt to give the dress a little extra flare which were attached by their inhouse seamstess. When I saw the dress once everything was done the dress looked as if it came like that. The quality of their work is top notch. I was so happy with my wedding gown and how helpful they were at the store that I brought my bridesmaids back for their bridesmaids dresses. And again I was blown away by how amazing their consultants are.

I moved out of state to NC shortly after I bought my gown and they were very easy to schedule my fittings with and made themselves available when I was in NJ for wedding planning. They were wonderful in every aspect and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family

Sent on 12/25/2016

I had an amazing experience at Cinderella Bridals. I was about an hour early and they had no issue taking my mother andI. Prior to the appointment I had emailed with dress numbers I was interested in and they had them ready for me along with similar options. Even after I knew I found THE DRESS she helped me try on a more items to be sure. She also helped me pick out a Vail and gave my mom and I time to enjoy a private moment of excitement. We will definitley go back for bridesmaids dresses!

Sent on 11/16/2015

My mom got her dress here. It was beautiful. The customer service was excellent and the alterations came out perfect.

Sent on 12/28/2016

Pat and all of her girls at Cinderella Bridals were amazing! When the weddig dress that I found at another store couldn't be ordered in time for my wedding date, I went to Cinderella in a panic. Pat was so calm and helped me find an even more beautiful dress that I absolutely adore! We ended up buying all of our bridesmaid dresses and the mother of the bride dress at Cinderella Bridals as well, and every single one was perfection.

Sent on 08/27/2016

I worked with Erin at Cinderella Bridals and loved her! She was so helpful with picking out dresses based on what I told her I liked. Cinderella Bridals had a lot of dresses to choose from (style, brand, etc.). Erin stayed within my budget and found me my perfect dress. It happened to be the first dress I tried on, so I did not buy right away, but I ended up coming back and purchasing it the second time around. Definitely check out Cinderella Bridals if you are looking for a dress/accessories and ask for Erin!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Lynette · Married on 07/09/2016

Having tried the route of large wedding dress providers as well as exclusive small shops, hands down, Cinderella Bridal is by far superior to any shop we visited in Central and North Jersey. After a warm welcome and information gathering, Patricia impressed us with her keen ability to select and suggest dresses and manufacturers that allowed our daughter to have the PERFECT dress for her wedding. Photographers, vendors, family and friends all remarked how perfect and beautiful her dress was. Watching the gasps with first glimpses confirmed that!! The whole team at this shop excel in their various responsibilities. We highly recommend this gem of a shop! They were also very helpful in having the dress cleaned and preserved after the wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2016

Laura · Married on 07/08/2016

Love love love Cinderella Bridal! They took such good care of me! I got my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses, and mother of the bride dress there. All the girls there are so helpful! Pat was amazingly helpful and great at pulling the exact dresses I loved. The seamstress, Ellen, was AMAZING. She was so knowledgeable and gave us such valuable advice! I highly recommend!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Christen · Married on 07/03/2016

I am so sad the wedding is over and I don't have an excuse to go to Cinderella Bridals anymore! All of the staff were amazing. The girl who helped me pick my dress was great. She wasn't pushy, she was very respectful of our budget, and I really felt she had my best interest in mind. When the dress came, I saw another dress with beading and asked if it would be possible to put the same type of beading on my dress. The seamstress, Ellen, did an AMAZING job making my dream dress a reality and beading the entire dress!! The dress fit perfectly and I was really sad when I had to take off my dress at the end of the night. I wish I could wear my dress over and over again because I loved it so much! Thank you, Cinderella Bridals!! I will be taking all of my engaged friends to your store!

Sent on 07/18/2016

Erin · Married on 06/11/2016

I originally contacted Cinderella bridals because I was a huge Maggie Sottero fan and I was looking for a Maggie dress. Not only were they an authorized distributor of Maggie but they were also having a trunk show. I had reached out to them and in order to accommodate me and my crazy schedule, they offered to open the store an hour early. I walked in the door and was greeted by my consultant Erin. She was wonderful and knows every single dress in the store. I was very particular in what I wanted but didn't want to rule everything out until trying a little extra. By the time I tried on my 6th dress, Erin had nailed exactly what I was looking for. Their selection is great. The store was clean and spacious and their service was professional. You are given their full undivided attention. All of my bridesmaids wound up getting their dresses here as well and I will be heading back with my mother when it is her turn to shop also. I would hands down recommend coming here you will not be disappointed!

Sent on 07/08/2015