1 Sindoni Lane, Suite C, Hammonton, NJ 08037 Map · Phone number

About Meadows Bridal Shop

Meadows Bridal Shop is a family operated bridal shop that offers a little bit of everything! We have bridal gowns (both able to order and "off-the-rack"), Mother of the occasion dresses, bridesmaids dresses, flower girl dresses, baptismal/christening gowns, cocktail and guest of the wedding dresses, accessories, and so much more. At Meadows Bridal Shop, you will receive phenomenal customer service and feel comfortable with any of our bridal stylists. Toni & Dee are a mother-daughter powerhouse and will help you to find the perfect dress for your big day! It is often said that you walk in to Meadows as a customer, but leave as family!

Appointments are not mandatory but they are recommended so that the appropriate attention can be given to you.

We sell fabulous designers like David Tutera, Mori Lee, and Casablanca to name a few. Contact us today to find your dream dress!

Follow Meadows Bridal Shop on

Meadows Bridal Shop 3
  • Lauren

Lauren Wherty · Married on 09/08/2019

The best experience!

I cannot begin to express the great experience that I had wedding dress shopping at Meadows! The shop itself is what wedding dress shopping dreams are made of! From the second I walked through the door I was so excited! The shop is absolutely ADORABLE! Think lots of pink and pillows and flowery decorations! Everything is laid out so nice and so much variety! Toni is a dream to work with! She is so sweet and so professional and really gets your vision! Her love and passion for her job really shines through! She made me feel so special and beautiful! She pulled the perfect variety of dresses that it was almost impossible to pick just one!! I ended up buying the dress of my dreams and received an endless amount of compliments on it! I 100% recommend shopping with Toni at Meadows! I had the best experience!

The dresses she helped me pick out for my bridesmaids were perfect as well! The girls looked and felt beautiful in each of their different gowns! And the dresses all together looked so perfect!

From the bottom of my heart thank you Toni!!

Lauren

Sent on 10/08/2019
    Meadows Bridal Shop 4
    Meadows Bridal Shop 5
    Meadows Bridal Shop 6

Catherine · Married on 09/07/2019

What an AMAZING experience! I came here for my first stop and could not be happier that I did! The owner and her mother were SO incredibly helpful and knowledgable. The selection was wonderful and overall experience could not have been more lovely. Add this place to the top of your list for sure!

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Stef

Stef DiMeglio · Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing, fun experience - at an affordable price!

I purchased my Casablanca dress for my May 2018 wedding at Meadows and could not be happier! Toni and Dee were so helpful, genuine and fun to work with throughout the entire process, and helped make my big day a success! They helped customize my dream dress, and provided suggestions for jewelry and a headpiece, which I also purchased there – and, all at an affordable price! The shop has a beautiful variety of dresses, and is modern, clean and fun, making you feel like a true princess while you’re there. I highly recommend Meadows Bridal Shop for any of your wedding needs!

Sent on 03/10/2019

Meadows Bridal Shop FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499, $2,500 - $3,999
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Sample Sales, Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Formal Gowns, Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? 6-8 months