21155 SW Bedstraw Terrace, Sherwood, OR 97140 Map · Phone number

About Angela Smith Photography

Style - Grace - Emotion

Wedding are an emotional day full of memories that should be captured forever. I believe everyone should be able to afford to capture these moments in time. So I have structured my wedding packages to help meet the needs of all my clients and their budgets. I offer different coverage packages as well a disk with the full rights to the digital images. Unlike much of my competition my prices are not a secret. They can be found directly on my website and do not require you to contact me to get a custom quote.

My personal wedding photography style is a unique blend of both traditional and photojournalistic photography that captures the emotion of such an important day, yet also documents the little details that otherwise may someday be forgotten. I focus on capturing your individual style and grace on this important day. As a professional with years of experience I have learned to work seamlessly with you, so that you can keep your attention on this spectacular day.

Please visit my site and review my Wedding gallery and feel free to call or email me with any questions you might have. I look forward to the opportunity to work with you!
Angela Smith Photography is a member of the Professional Photographers of America.

Wedding1
IMG7826
Wedding2

5 Reviews for Angela Smith Photography

Codie · Married on 09/01/2012

Angela was such a pleasure to work with! Our wedding was on Labor Day Weekend and she graciously gave up a day on a holiday weekend with her family to shoot our wedding photos!! I am so glad we chose her as our photographer. We couldn't be more pleased with all of our photos and how smoothly everything went. She was also game for anything we chose, including climbing up a steep hill in heels so that we could capture my dream photos on the railroad tracks!! Angela also had some great photo ideas that I would have never thought of and they turned out amazing!! I can't say enough about her work....she is truly an artist :) I highly recommend her for your photography needs!

Anne · Married on 09/04/2010

Angela Smith is such a wonderful photographer! She has an amazing talent for capturing the special moments and I was initially drawn to the softness of the photos I saw on her website... which to me is how wedding photos should look... soft and peaceful, because your wedding day is not like every other day, it's elevated and she does a wonderful job of capturing that. Angela was so wonderful to work with... she really listens to what you want and delivers. I would recommend Angela to everyone I care for, and we look forward to hiring her for more photography services in the future!

Heidi · Married on 06/10/2010

Our wedding pictures were amazing! I am so happy that we chose her for our special day. We will be going to her in the future for all our photography needs.

Angela Smith Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

• Nicole Everson Photography
    Nicole Everson Photography Wedding Photographers

Angela is such an amazing photographer, she takes the time to connect with her brides, and has amazing people skills... She is kind hearted, and is such a joy to be around. Not only is her work breathtaking, but she is truly one of a kind.

• 21155 SW Bedstraw Terrace Sherwood, 97140 See on map