10 Mustang Drive, La Plata, MD 20646 Map · Phone number

About AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination

AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination, LLC in La Plata, Maryland. Owner Brooke McNab is a certified event planner with years of experience in the wedding industry. They understand better than most that wedding planning can be overwhelming, which is why AMAVI takes care of the details so your event is stress-free. Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement or a grand wedding celebration, AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination will make your wedding day dreams come true.

AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination offers wedding planning, design, coordination, and proposal planning services for every need, style, and budget. Brooke will meet with you to discuss your wedding ideas as well as your ideal price point for all vendor services. They will then create a custom plan tailored to your vision. Full-service planning includes vendor referrals, contract management, budget management, and venue styling. For the couples who have planned their entire wedding but need kelp executing their vision on the wedding day we have coordination packages to meet any budget.

vanessastevewedding hmp 23 51 1035535

AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination 4
AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination 5
  • Diane

Diane · Married on 05/11/2019

My day wouldn’t have been the same without Amavi!

Now that my wedding is over, I could write a book on the importance of having a wedding coordinator, especially coordinators as excellent as Brooke and her assistant Colleen. From the very start of wedding planning, I knew my Type A personality would stress me out the day of my wedding, when I couldn’t control a thing. I found Amavi by chance and emailed Brooke. She responded so quickly with a warm welcome and we set up a meet and greet. She was so professional, yet down to earth and I knew she was perfect. A few months before the wedding, we starting finalizing the details for the wedding. Brooke thinks of EVERYTHING. It made it so easy for me to figure out what I needed to do before the big day. She confirmed vendors and the timeline for the day, making suggestions as needed to help the day run smoothly. My wedding day was calling for rain, which caused a complete panic and meltdown for this Type A bride. Brooke and Colleen handled it all. They had a back up rain plan, which thankfully wasn’t needed. They organized the decor and made changes as needed. They stayed in contact with me throughout the day, asking decor questions to make sure I was happy. We even had lost paint pens from moving everything to the venue and Brooke and Colleen went to get them so the guest book could be signed! They worked so well with my crazy bridal party and kept everything organized. We couldn’t rehearse Friday so they ran through it with the bridal parties that day so everything went smoothly during the ceremony. I bought party items to be brought out while dancing that I totally forgot about, but Brooke didn’t. 8pm, here comes Brooke, with glow sticks and flashing glasses in hand, right on the dance floor and the guests went wild, taking the party to a whole new level. I could go on and on about how fantastic Amavi Wedding Events and Coordination are, but you should find out for yourself!!!

Sent on 07/06/2019
    AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination 6
    AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination 7
    AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination 8

Samantha · Married on 04/27/2019

You don⠹t know what you're missing!

Just. Do. It. Best decision we made for our wedding day. Brooke was the backbone of our wedding. Leading up to the wedding I was so stressed about making sure everything would run smooth, didn’t miss any steps/details.. until Brooke came along. There wasn’t a single detail that wasn’t perfect (at least to my knowledge), everything ran SO smooth, all without me stressing one bit.

If you’re on the fence about a coordinator, DO IT. I can’t say enough about how thankful I am for Brooke taking the stress away and making my wedding a dream come true!

Sent on 05/16/2019
  • F

Fran · Married on 12/29/2018

Couldn’t have done it without her

Brooke was just what I needed the day of my wedding! She was professional and timely and made sure everything went off without a hitch! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2019

AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2