AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination

10 Mustang Drive, La Plata, MD 20646 Map · Phone number

About AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination

AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination, LLC in La Plata, Maryland. Owner Brooke McNab is a certified event planner with years of experience in the wedding industry. They understand better than most that wedding planning can be overwhelming, which is why AMAVI takes care of the details so your event is stress-free. Whether you’re planning an intimate elopement or a grand wedding celebration, AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination will make your wedding day dreams come true.

AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination offers wedding planning, design, coordination, and proposal planning services for every need, style, and budget. Brooke will meet with you to discuss your wedding ideas as well as your ideal price point for all vendor services. They will then create a custom plan tailored to your vision. Full-service planning includes vendor referrals, contract management, budget management, and venue styling. For the couples who have planned their entire wedding but need kelp executing their vision on the wedding day we have coordination packages to meet any budget.

Ceremony chairs

AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination 1
AMAVI Wedding Events & Coordination 2
  • F

Fran · Married on 12/29/2018

Couldn’t have done it without her

Brooke was just what I needed the day of my wedding! She was professional and timely and made sure everything went off without a hitch! Highly recommend!

Sent on 02/06/2019

Vanessa · Married on 10/14/2017

Hire AMAVI! You won’t regret it!

We hired AMAVI as our day of wedding coordinators and were very impressed with Brooke and Hannah’s levels of accommodation, attention to detail, hustle and care. Brooke from AMAVI was faced with a host of challenges in coordinating our wedding day and handled all of them like the true professional that she is. I was a very last minute yet particular bride who had tons of DIY projects slated for execution on the big day. Brooke met with me on multiple occasions in the months leading up to the wedding and went above and beyond in discussing each detail of my day and taking notes to ensure she was as prepared as possible. On the day of the rehearsal she was very patient in coordinating all 25 adults and 5 children in our large wedding party; providing us with valuable direction on anything from where to stand, when to walk down the aisle, and what would sound/look best on our day (which was no easy task). On the day of the wedding, both Brooke and Hannah were responsible for picking up my flowers from Weavers and delivering them to our venue first thing in the morning. I trusted them completely with this task (despite how nervous I was not seeing the flowers before the ceremony and not seeing them incorporated into the décor) and I did not regret it. They followed my instructions perfectly; from setting up centerpieces, flowers, tablescapes and more – they made sure everything was as we discussed. In fact, a few things didn’t turn out how I had planned them in my head and Brooke used her eye for design and it turned out even BETTER than I envisioned. All the while, this was done in conjunction with coordination with the caterers, the baker, bus drivers, officiant, photobooth company, rental company and DJs prior to the ceremony start. Once the ceremony began all the way through clean-up, Brooke and Hannah made sure everything ran smoothly and in accordance with our pre-discussed timeline. She worked with vendors throughout the evening to address various problems such as the caterer running out of food, issues with lighting in the tent, etc. (none of which were the fault of AMAVI). Hiring AMAVI took so much stress out of our day and I could not have ever pulled it off without their help. I can say that we trusted AMAVI with a huge task, and they shined in accomplishing it. I would highly recommend AMAVI to anyone looking for a wedding day coordinator.

Sent on 02/06/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 5,000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding events do you provide services for? Ceremony, Reception
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Destination, Elopement, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 2