Always Eventful

Newberry, FL View map
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Serving Gainesville, FL and surrounding areas, Always Eventful provides a customized planning experience tailored to your individual needs. We know every event is as unique as every client and we love making your vision come to life. Whether you need full planning, partial planning, wedding day management, photobooth services or a combination, we're here to make sure your planning experience is fun and stress-free! Whatever your needs are, give us a call. We can't wait to talk to you!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Megan
    Megan K. Married on 11/20/2021

Don't skip the wedding coordinator!

Kristin was a game changer for our wedding! She was amazing the whole way leading up to our wedding day. She answered questions, made suggestions, and then handled everything on our wedding day. Kristin and her team brought our wedding dreams to life. I wouldn't hesitate to hire her to coordinate future milestone events in our lives!

Always Eventful's reply:

I can only hope to work with you two again for future milestone events! You were the sweetest couple to work with and the whole day was just perfect! Congrats again and thank you so much for your sweet words!
  • Reva
    Reva L. Married on 05/30/2021

Hire kristin now!

I'm going to try not to cry writing this review about how much Kristin means to me. Hiring Kristin and Always Eventful was the best decision I made during my wedding planning process. I hired Kristin two weeks after I got engaged in March 2019. We started planning for a May 2020 wedding. From the first time I spoke with her on the phone, she started going above and beyond for me. She helped secure vendors and she gave me advice and her professional opinion on everything along the way. She was always available via phone and email to help me with all the questions I had (and I had A LOT of questions!). I'm sure you can guess where this story is going... in March 2020 my life was turned upside down when covid forced us to postpone our wedding which was only 2 months away. I was devastated and confused on how to tread the waters of postponing a wedding. Kristin was there for me every single step of the way. During this period is when Kristin stopped just being my wedding planner and became my friend for life. No one else was as supportive and helpful during this time period than Kristin. Together we made the decision to postpone the wedding not once, but twice to May 2021. She helped with vendors, the venue, dates, etc to make sure postponing the wedding went as easily as possible. I will never forget her support and kindness. One of the best moments of my wedding day was seeing her, giving her the biggest hug, and realizing the day we had planned for the last two years was finally here. And on our wedding day, everything was perfect. Every detail. Perfect. I'm sure some small things went wrong, but I never heard of them. Kristin and her assistant Skye made sure everything was taken care of and her husband John set up the photobooth (which I also hired through Kristin). Everyone at our wedding raved how awesome and perfect everything was and I can't take any credit because I couldn't have done any of it without Kristin. My number one piece of advice to newly engaged couples is: HIRE THE WEDDING PLANNER. And if you're lucky like me, that wedding planner will be Kristin. You won't regret it.

Always Eventful's reply:

I can't even tell you how much you and this review mean to me! I'm so grateful your wedding brought us together and gave me a forever friend. It was a journey filled with so many emotions, but we did it! You planned such an incredible day with so many beautiful details and I'm so happy I could give you the day you and Charles deserve...FINALLY!!! Cheers to my wonderful friends, the Kingsburys!!! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
  • Emma
    Emma C. Married on 04/12/2021

Definitely Recommend! Great Help! Professional Service!

We hired Kristin and her team at Always Eventful as our “month of coordinator” for our wedding. They go above and beyond!! At first I thought I would be able to plan our wedding myself, but man I learned quick that I needed professional help. We couldn’t have done it without Kristin's help. As soon as we hired Kristin I felt the weight off of my shoulders. She allowed us and our families to be able to relax and enjoy the entire day. She definitely knows what she is doing and does a great job!

Always Eventful's reply:

Thank you, Emma! It was so special being a part of yours and Derrick's wedding and I'm so thankful to have been there for you! I loved every minute of it and so happy he found his perfect match!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

24 photos · 01/25/2020
  • Sabrina & Cory
    39 photos · 05/04/2018

Meister Productions Meister Productions Wedding DJs

Kristin and the Always Eventful team are fantastic at what they do and just so sweet to work with! Their timelines are clear and concise, and this makes everything flow perfectly at events. I highly recommend them if you're considering an event coordinator -- they rock!

Corner House Photography Corner House Photography Wedding Photographers

Always Eventful goes above and beyond in creating a beautiful design and assisting with set up for your wedding day. Highlight recommend!

Julie Herman Events Julie Herman Events Wedding Planners

Kristin is so pleasant to be around and someone I trust to refer. As a fellow event planner, I sometimes receive inquiries from brides on dates I am booked. Rather than leave the bride hanging, I like to give them a referral to to someone that will provide them with the same quality service. Kristin is that person!

536 NW 232nd Terrace Newberry, FL, 32669
407-463-3554
Location of (Always Eventful)

Other vendors in Jacksonville for your wedding