Apopka, FL 32703 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $2,250
Availability Check your date

About Kelly Berringer Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning a wedding takes time, patience, and a little creativity, but all the hard work will result in a day you will remember and cherish for the rest of your lives.

At Kelly Berringer Photography, we strive to capture the joy and happiness of your wedding day. When all your planning is over, we'll be there to capture the day as you've envisioned it to be! Our goal is to capture not only your wedding day but all the small important moments in-between that tell the full story of your big day!

As your photographer's we promise to pose you flatteringly, fix your hair when it flies out of place, cry and laugh with you, help your day run super smooth and ease your nerves!

When you see amazing wedding moments captured what captures your attention? The real images of that specific wedding day: the details, family emotions, wonderful guest interactions and of-course the couple in their most beautiful moments. Let us capture those moments!

We are here to perfectly document your wedding day- big or small, casual or over-the-top! We are here to ensure you and your family remember everything that happens on your special day that will help define the rest of your lives together. We are here- because we WANT to be here!

I truly look forward to being your wedding photographer!

Follow Kelly Berringer Photography on

Kelly Berringer Photography 2
Kelly Berringer Photography 3

Kelda Adams · Married on 03/22/2019

LoveloveLOVE Kelly

Kelly was AWESOME! We don't take photos often, but she made it fun! Would definitely recommend doing an engagement session, it helped us get a feel for things before the wedding, and we ended up with such great variety of shots - both the engagement and wedding photos turned out so beautifully. Kelly does amazing work that captures light in this ethereal way and was perfect for our outdoor venue, and we are absolutely thrilled with our photos!!

Sent on 04/12/2019
    Kelly Berringer Photography 4
    Kelly Berringer Photography 5
    Kelly Berringer Photography 6

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Kelda thank you so much for this sweet and thoughtful review!! And thank you for being such a thoughtful couple- making sure I had food to eat and cake in my hand lol- you both are a dream to work with and make a fantastic pair! Excited to have been a small part of your journey!!
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2018

Amazing photographer!!!

From the very beginning, I knew I was going to love Kelly! She was so personable via email and I instantly connected with her! The day of the wedding Kelly and her sister were so professional and made me feel so comfortable. I just got my wedding photos back and they are INCREDIBLE!! Her editing style is so vibrant and she captures the sunlight beautifully! Kelly is the BEST!!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Lauren!!! Your wedding was truly something out of a fairy-tale and it was amazing to be a part of! And what a PARTY all the way right up through that sparkler exit! Just epic! One wedding we wont soon forget!! Thank you so much for sending your friends our way that is truly the biggest compliment we can ever receive- and getting to see you again at future weddings is a HUGE PLUS

Margo · Married on 04/30/2018

Kelly was actually the first vendor I booked for my wedding and at the time I was just kind of browsing around, I sent Kelly a message and she responded so quickly! She was extremely easy to talk to (and you really need that in a photographer). Kelly was super confident in doing our wedding photography from the start. She was the first photographer I contacted and I've never planned a wedding before so I was a bit nervous but then I thought to myself, she was so genuine and who doesn't want someone confident and passionate in what they do?! She knows what she wants and knows she's amazing! What first attracted me to Kelly's work was that she captures every moment and shows off the raw emotions in it. I don't know much about photography myself but what I see is not a ton of editing I see the people and the day and love in all of her pictures. I don't see posed forced pictures. And that is what my husband and I wanted. Cameron (my fiancé at then) had never talked to Kelly, but we used her for our engagement shoot. I tried not to bother Kelly too often but anytime I did need to reach her she was always quick to respond!! Which was great! Cameron and myself had never done professional photos together before (we are not photo/photogenic people) so we were a bit nervous as to how the shoot was going to go.. ONCE AGAIN Kelly was phenomenal! When we met her in person it was like we've known her for years! She made taking pictures so easy and so much fun!! And I'd say they turned out pretty great too!!! When we left cameron told me in the car that he was really happy she was our photographer. He likes her a lot! (We also got our engagement pictures super quick!) fast forward to the wedding she showed up on time with her second shooter and basically all the same things! She worked with our videographer a couple weeks prior for the first time which was nice! The day went by seamlessly. And I don't even know if it was even a week later she sent me

Sent on 06/08/2018

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Margo!!! Cue the tears OMG! This is the sweetest most heartfelt review I am so touched!! You know I was just thinking the other day- how i've made such a connection with you and Cameron- i'm genuinely so sad your wedding is over because I miss the planning and chatting with you guys on the regular! I knew right from your engagement session that your wedding would be spectacular! Not just because you both are stunningly gorgeous and you picked an amazing venue- but because of the genuine love I saw from behind my camera! There was NO denying that spark! What an honor it was to capture! You are absolutely Pinterest worthy and you helped me create some of my most favorite photos to-date!! Thank you thank you thank you for trusting me with your wedding- the honor was ALL mine!!! xoxoxo

Kelly Berringer Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,250.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

• A Chair Affair
    A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

The Kelly Berringer team has a great eye for detail, and it shows through with each photo!

• Dazzling Deco
    Dazzling Deco Wedding Florists

We have worked with Kelly for a couple years, and she is always such a pleasure to work with. She has done personal and professional photography for me, and we couldn't be more happy with the photos she produces. Simply stunning work and so comfortable to be around.

• Bluegrass Chic
    Bluegrass Chic Wedding Florists

Kelly Berringer Photography was so nice to work with. The images from a wedding we worked together were beautiful. We are looking forward to our next wedding together. You will be very happy to work with Kelly and her team of professionals.

• Apopka, 32703 See on map