Kelly Berringer Photography

Orlando, FL View map
$2,950 Most Popular Price

$2,950 Most Popular Price

Congratulations on your engagement! Planning a wedding takes time, patience, and a little creativity, but all the hard work will result in a day you will remember and cherish for the rest of your lives.

At Kelly Berringer Photography, we strive to capture the joy and happiness of your wedding day. When all your planning is over, we’ll be there to capture the day as you’ve envisioned it to be! Our goal is to capture not only your wedding day but all the small important moments in-between that tell the full story of your big day!

As your photographer’s we promise to pose you flatteringly, fix your hair when it flies out of place, cry and laugh with you, help your day run super smooth and ease your nerves!

When you see amazing wedding moments captured what captures your attention? The real images of that specific wedding day: the details, family emotions, wonderful guest interactions and of-course the couple in their most beautiful moments. Let us capture those moments!

We are here to perfectly document your wedding day- big or small, casual or over-the-top! We are here to ensure you and your family remember everything that happens on your special day that will help define the rest of your lives together. We are here– because we WANT to be here!

We truly look forward to being your wedding photographers!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,250

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,950

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Prints
Proofs
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jennifer
    Jennifer C. Married on 11/19/2021

Best decision we made.

Ok where do I even start with Kelly and Jen!?
    First of all, Kelly has been the top of my list for any vendors since before I even got engaged. I was an always-bridesmaid and had an unfortunate amount of experience with terrible photographers shooting friends' weddings. The type of photographer you need for your wedding isn't just one who shoots great photos, but one who is "with it" and can help you run your day and keep you and your crew on track. Kelly is so efficient but has that polite friendly attitude. The day of my friend's wedding I told her she was the best photographer I've seen and I would hire her someday. Meanwhile, I was able to pass her information along to a few friends and coworkers. Finally my time came and she was the first vendor I reached out to. I checked her availability before booking our venue. I would have literally changed my wedding date for her.

We had Kelly take our engagement photos first and my [now] husband was so nervous. He hates taking photos and didn't want to be super staged and awkward. We actually had the time of our life and Kelly made it so natural and fun for us. It was basically a date night.

Our wedding came and Kelly helped run the timeline of the day. Her and Jen make the best sister team and dealt with our crazy bridal party of 24 people, and my huge family who, of course, needed formal family portraits of each side.

Our photos turned out just magical. She captures the light so well and the real vibe of the day. My entire family was so impressed with her on the day of the wedding and it just added to her impression once the photographs came out.

We are so blessed so have a new friend in Kelly and a hopeful family photographer for future moments! THANK YOU!

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Aw Jennifer- what an incredibly thoughtful and sweet review! Literal tears in my eyes! It has been so fun helping you plan this wedding since even before you were engaged lol! And what a wedding it was! You pulled off an incredible celebration and it was an honor to be a part of it all! I say this all the time but the worst part about this job is when we meet amazing people like you and Connor and the wedding day comes to an end and we don’t get to chat as often! Thankfully we will absolutely keep in touch and I SO look forward to watching your love story grow!!
    Danielle A. Married on 07/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

So happy we went with Kelly!!

We are so incredibly happy that we chose Kelly to capture our big day! Kelly was so sweet and friendly from our very first communication! She made us feel at ease in front of the camera and kept everything moving smoothly! We can’t thank her enough for sticking with us through 3 reschedules (thanks Covid) and making us feel special and supported through it all! We just received our gallery and could not be happier with the photos! They are stunning! She captured every special moment that day and we will treasure these pictures forever!

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

Danielle!! Thank you so much for this sweet and thoughtful review!! It was so so nice to FINALLY celebrate with you and Sergio! I so admire your calm in the storm (figuratively with covid and literally on your wedding day hahaha)! You both remind us why we love doing what we do! Thank you for having us!!
  • Melissa
    Melissa M. Married on 06/01/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Oh. My. Gosh. She's the best!!

The minute she walked in the door, she felt like a friend instead of someone we hired. She was fun, made every moment enjoyable, and knew exactly how to pose us, and deal with some crazy family members haha. She was able to take control of the situation and was efficient in all that she did. We really wanted to make some of cocktail hour and she made sure we did! I am so confident in her work and cannot wait to see the pictures she produced. I KNOW they are going to be everything and more! Jenn was her assistant and was so easy going to helped out so much. I swear, they made sure even every hair on my head was positioned just the right way. Please, whatever you do if she has availability- HIRE. HER. So so much fun and we never once felt awkward in front of the camera.

Kelly Berringer Photography's reply:

WOW Melissa thank you so so much for this thoughtful and super sweet review!! So incredibly nice to read those things!! We had the best time at your party of a wedding!! What an awesome celebration and the live band was a total hit! We enjoyed ourselves on the dancefloor as well ;)!! Some wedding previews are coming your way soon!! You were a simply stunning bride we were so honored to be a part of your wedding day!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

A Chair Affair A Chair Affair Wedding Rentals

The Kelly Berringer team has a great eye for detail, and it shows through with each photo!

Dazzling Deco Dazzling Deco Wedding Florists

We have worked with Kelly for a couple years, and she is always such a pleasure to work with. She has done personal and professional photography for me, and we couldn't be more happy with the photos she produces. Simply stunning work and so comfortable to be around.

Bluegrass Chic Bluegrass Chic Wedding Florists

Kelly Berringer Photography was so nice to work with. The images from a wedding we worked together were beautiful. We are looking forward to our next wedding together. You will be very happy to work with Kelly and her team of professionals.

227 Lake Shepard Drive Orlando, FL, 32701
Location of (Kelly Berringer Photography)

Kelly Berringer Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kelly Berringer Photography include in the starting price?

Kelly Berringer Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kelly Berringer Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kelly Berringer Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kelly Berringer Photography offer?

Kelly Berringer Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Kelly Berringer Photography offer?

Kelly Berringer Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Second Shooter
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kelly Berringer Photography offer for wedding events?

Kelly Berringer Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What percentage of users recommend Kelly Berringer Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kelly Berringer Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding