8600 Commodity Circle, Suite 156, Orlando, FL 32819 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 92
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Meet the Team

About Bluegrass Chic

Bluegrass Chic is a florist based in Orlando, Florida. The company provides floral arragements for weddings of all types throughout Central Florida. Michelle Lewis, the owner and lead designer, specializes in blending chic designs with her country style in each floral arrangement. The company caters to every couple's requests for desired colors and floral styles, ranging from eclectic and tropical to country and vintage. Floral arrangements are always specially designed with the preferences and needs of the couple in mind.

Services offered
Bluegrass Chic offers design services for various floral arrangements, such as aisle décor, chuppah décor, boutonnieres, corsages, and much more. Other Bluegrass Chic services include:

• Consultations

92 Reviews for Bluegrass Chic

• Stefanie

Stefanie Nicholson · Married on 09/09/2020

Beautiful!!!

I highly recommend Bluegrass Chic! I met with Sarah and Michelle for my original consultation. I chose Bluegrass for how at home they made me feel! They are both so sweet and talk to you as a friend and not a sales person. I REALLY appreciated this. It is also apparent how passionate Michelle is about her business, and this goes a long way when choosing the right vendor (at least for me!). I spent a while going through different options for my wedding and Michelle gave me a lot of great ideas and pricing options. A couple of months later I had decided to work with my mom who is a professional crafter and make a lot of the pieces on our own. I had a conversation with Michelle and Sarah about this and they were so accommodating with the changes and worked with me on pricing to fit my budget! I ended up ordering 80 1-inch potted succulents and my bouquet with them. When I picked up my order the day before it was PERFECT! Michelle gave me 5 extra succulents and they were all healthy, beautiful and assorted. As for my bouquet, words can’t describe how beautiful it was and it fit my wedding perfectly. I had really wanted Blue Thistle and a Dahlia and she included both of these in my bouquet. Go with Bluegrass Chic! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 10/19/2019

Bluegrass Chic's reply:

Stephanie,

Thank you so much for this glowing review, we love hearing from our clients. Bluegrass Chic prides ourselves on personal relationships with our clients. You were SUCH a beautiful bride and a beautiful person. We loved creating your bouquet, it was gorgeous and unique.

Thanks again,

• Courtney

Courtney · Married on 08/15/2020

Best decision ever!!

Their level of professionalism, responsiveness, and creativity is unparalleled! After speaking with several florists, I was worried I would not find a company that could create the bouquet I envisioned. Not only did Bluegrass Chic deliver, they exceeded my expectations! My arrangements were beautiful and I still have guests asking about my bouquet!! Highly recommend!!

Sent on 08/28/2020

Mariette Nagib · Married on 07/18/2020

Absolute Floral Perfection!

We worked with Michelle and Meghan to plan the perfect floral design for our wedding day. And that was exactly what it was – perfect! We knew that we wanted to have a balance of elegant white florals and greenery, without having too much of either one. We also wanted to make sure the ballroom had a mixture of various sized centerpieces and candles to add dimension. After (admittedly) spending way too much time on Pinterest, I had envisioned our wedding having a greenery wall for our guests’ seating assignments to be placed on, a romantic greenery garland with white roses and candles for our sweetheart table, and also a bouquet that looked as if I had picked perfectly blossomed roses straight from a garden. The Bluegrass Chic team brought our vision to life SO flawlessly! They are so easy to communicate with, they listen to what you envision and document every detail, they are so respectful and professional, and they will literally make your floral dreams come true! I would highly recommend working with Bluegrass Chic – you absolutely will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/20/2020

Bluegrass Chic's reply:

Mariette - You were an absolute joy to work with from the beginning. We loved helping you bring your vision to life with floral and candlelight. Everything from your ceremony to reception was stunning. We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again on any of your future events.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Bluegrass Chic FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 88.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 90.00
    $ 275.00
    $ 3250
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Tropical
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Bluegrass Chic

Michelle Lewis

Michelle Lewis

Owner/Lead Designer

I was born and raised in Kentucky, that's where the Bluegrass comes from! I found a passion for flowers through my mom and surprisingly enough, watching garden television shows growing up. I've worked for a few different florists between Kentucky and Florida and in 2012, I decided to open my own business, Bluegrass Chic. I'm lucky enough to have the most wonderful clients. My favorite part of my job? Getting to see the couple's reaction to their executed vision for floral!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Meghan Fuerst

Meghan Fuerst

Client Relations Coordinator

I graduated from Florida State in the Spring of 2018. I've done it all in the hospitality industry-restaurants, vacation rentals, serving, etc. But nothing has excited me as much as working with flowers has. My job involves talking with all of our clients and keeping in touch during their planning process. I also get to make connections with vendors across the state of Florida. I LOVE getting to know our couples on a deeper level. I am so excited that they trust me and this company to bring their floral visions to life!

+ More Details
- Less Details

• The Garden Villa at Florida Federation of Garden Clubs Banquet Halls

Bluegrass Chic, hands down makes the most beautiful flower arrangements! These arrangements add the perfect touch for your event. One of our favorite vendors to work with.

• Big Day Celebrations Wedding Planners

There are so many things we could say about Michelle and her team at Bluegrass Chic, but it would probably take you a week to read through everything. We will get to the point - Bluegrass Chic is amazing! We have worked with them more times than we can count and every time we are in awe of how beautiful their floral work is. Michelle and her team can make your vision, whether simple or extravagant, come to life! If you are looking for a florist in the Central Florida area, make sure you contact Michelle. You will not be disappointed!

• Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

OWPR has worked so many weddings with Michelle and her girls and we have always been impressed by the work that they do. Their floral design is always so beautiful and our brides have enjoyed working with them as their florist. Keep up the great work ladies!

• 8600 Commodity Circle, Suite 156 Orlando, FL, 32819 See on map
    Location of (Bluegrass Chic)