Bluegrass Chic

Orlando, FL View map
2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,250 Typical Price

Bluegrass Chic is a florist based in Orlando, Florida. The company provides floral arragements for weddings of all types throughout Central Florida. Michelle Lewis, the owner and lead designer, specializes in blending chic designs with her country style in each floral arrangement. The company caters to every couple's requests for desired colors and floral styles, ranging from eclectic and tropical to country and vintage. Floral arrangements are always specially designed with the preferences and needs of the couple in mind.

Services offered
Bluegrass Chic offers design services for various floral arrangements, such as aisle décor, chuppah décor, boutonnieres, corsages, and much more. Other Bluegrass Chic services include:

• Consultations
  • Event design
  • Samples
  • Venue visit
  • Delivery
  • Set up

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$250.00

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$88.00

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15.00

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90.00

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$275.00

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3250

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Non-Floral
Single Flowers

• Brittany
    Brittany F. Married on 06/05/2021

Floral company or Mind readers?!

I was absolutely floored by the service that Bluegrass Chic did for my wedding! Through the entire planning process they kept in touch and even purchased new lanterns to cater to the look I was hoping for! It was so important to me that my venue was the focal decor piece and everything else highlighted the architecture of the venue! They did just that! They made a mantle piece look like a masterpiece and took my ideas and ran with them!! Loved working with this floral team!!
    Lauren O. Married on 05/21/2021

Simple and Elegant Wedding

Bluegrass Chic was amazing! My wife and I were originally going to DIY all of our florals and WOW - we are so happy we didn't!!!
    Bluegrass Chic did an amazing job working with our budget. Our ceremony space was beautiful, as were our bridal bouquets and centerpieces. Very elegant and simple. Michelle and Meghan were phenomenal. Thank you so much, Bluegrass Chic.
    Sara B. Married on 04/09/2021

Amazing Florist that helped bring my wedding ideas to life!

Bluegrass Chic was great to work with! Being on what is considered a smaller floral budget, I was worried I wouldn’t be able to have what I was picturing, but Meghan suggested options for repurposing ceremony flowers for the reception and made my budget work! Meghan also helped me with my ideas for a theme and colors using unique flowers and the end result turned out better than I could have imagined. Everything was beautiful, and I would recommend Bluegrass chic over and over again to any couple looking for a florist for their wedding!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Michelle Lewis
Michelle Lewis
Owner/Lead Designer

I was born and raised in Kentucky, that's where the Bluegrass comes from! I found a passion for flowers through my mom and surprisingly enough, watching garden television shows growing up. I've worked for a few different florists between Kentucky and Florida and in 2012, I decided to open my own business, Bluegrass Chic. I'm lucky enough to have the most wonderful clients. My favorite part of my job? Getting to see the couple's reaction to their executed vision for floral!

Meghan Fuerst
Meghan Fuerst
Client Relations Coordinator

I graduated from Florida State in the Spring of 2018. I've done it all in the hospitality industry-restaurants, vacation rentals, serving, etc. But nothing has excited me as much as working with flowers has. My job involves talking with all of our clients and keeping in touch during their planning process. I also get to make connections with vendors across the state of Florida. I LOVE getting to know our couples on a deeper level. I am so excited that they trust me and this company to bring their floral visions to life!

The Garden Villa at Florida Federation of Garden Clubs The Garden Villa at Florida Federation of Garden Clubs Banquet Halls

Bluegrass Chic, hands down makes the most beautiful flower arrangements! These arrangements add the perfect touch for your event. One of our favorite vendors to work with.

Big Day Celebrations Big Day Celebrations Wedding Planners

There are so many things we could say about Michelle and her team at Bluegrass Chic, but it would probably take you a week to read through everything. We will get to the point - Bluegrass Chic is amazing! We have worked with them more times than we can count and every time we are in awe of how beautiful their floral work is. Michelle and her team can make your vision, whether simple or extravagant, come to life! If you are looking for a florist in the Central Florida area, make sure you contact Michelle. You will not be disappointed!

Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals Wedding Rentals

OWPR has worked so many weddings with Michelle and her girls and we have always been impressed by the work that they do. Their floral design is always so beautiful and our brides have enjoyed working with them as their florist. Keep up the great work ladies!

8600 Commodity Circle, Suite 156 Orlando, FL, 32819
Location of (Bluegrass Chic)

Other vendors in Orlando for your wedding