432 E Idaho ste C #282, Kalispell, MT 59901 Map · Phone number

About Big Day Celebrations

Big Day Celebrations is a husband and wife team dedicated to providing exceptional service. They're fun, organized, professional and energetic and love what they do. Their goal is for you to be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the big day without having to worry about a thing! With close to 400 weddings under their belt and ten years of expereince, there's little that they haven't seen. Contact them today - let the planning begin!

Follow Big Day Celebrations on

Triple B Ranch Montana
glacier park weddings great northern resort www bigdaycelebrations com amber lynn photography00556 51 478571 1568758405
Bride and Groom with Dog

Big Day Celebrations 7
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/06/2019

Hire katie!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Katie is, hands own, the BEST at what she does. I booked Katie for our day of coordination. She went so far above and beyond what I'd ever expected that I am just floored. What an amazing person and professional.

To start, she came to Montana and worked our wedding like she'd been in Montana her whole life. She'd clearly done her homework. She was prepared. She worked with our venue which (much to our surprise) had never before hosted a wedding. She coordinated everything with our photographer, our bridal party, our caterers, our DJ, transportation and so much more. She was able to wrangle everything no questions asked. She set up and took down. She did so much that I never ever expected her to do. And it made my day literally perfect.

She cured any/all hiccups and I didn't have to worry at all - and really, I didn't know much about it either because she was so freaking ON THE BALL about all of it.

Literally the best money I spent on the entire wedding (no exaggeration - if I had to do it again and had to choose between even my dress and Katie, I'd get married in rags just to be able to keep Katie).

Katie is meant for this business. She is so sweet and kind and funny and complementary and organized, prepared and has such amazing customer service skills. I loved her so much I just wanted her to join in the wedding festivities like all my friends. I can never, ever say enough positive about her. HIRE HER! She is worth the weight of a million elephants, in gold!

Sent on 07/19/2019
  • Paula

Paula · Married on 04/06/2019

More like an old friend than a coordinator!

If you’re looking for a wedding planner or day of coordinator, stop looking now because you’ve found her! Katie was super helpful from the day I inquired about day of coordination services. I was planning my wedding from another state and all her recommendations and help were needed and appreciated since I couldn’t meet with vendors in person. Every correspondence between her and I felt genuine and she never hesitated to answer any question no matter how big or small. Her client portal is something I checked frequently, as it was such a wealth of information! From the timeline/checklist, gratuity cheat sheet, and answering questions about ourselves as a couple, you can tell she cares about her couples and wants your day to be a success. On the big day, she set everything up perfectly and made sure things went according to schedule and as planned. Whenever we seemed to be wondering “what’s next” or had a question or need she appeared almost out of nowhere like she could read our faces! She instantly felt like an old friend rather than a day of coordinator and I can’t imagine anyone else helping us on our big day. If anything went wrong on wedding day, I had absolutely no idea, and I can’t thank her enough for all the help, guidance, and compassion she showed us!

Sent on 04/14/2019
    Big Day Celebrations 8
    Big Day Celebrations 9
    Big Day Celebrations 10
    Big Day Celebrations 11
  • Kristen

Kristen Murphy · Married on 03/23/2019

Phenomenal Wedding Planner

Katie was superwoman the day of our wedding and we cannot thank her enough. If anything did go wrong, we had no idea because we were never made aware of it, they were just fixed. From the time we started planning our wedding, we were unsure if we needed a wedding planner. As the wedding day got closer (about a month out) we realized we could not be at two places at once. Our wonderful florist Andie at The Flower Studio recommended Katie and she did not disappoint. Katie was very accommodating and organized. We had one face to face meeting to go over scheduling and questions and everything else was via email. My vendors all complimented Katie and how organized she was when we chatted with them the week leading up to our wedding. Katie was everywhere on our wedding day and always made sure everything was running smoothly. Katie and her husband moved tables under the tent and shimmed them to account for the slope of the grass to make sure we were happy and our guests were comfortable. She was always there asking if we needed anything and kept us on schedule even if we did take a LONG time to chat and say hi to everyone. Katie did not rush us or make us feel like we were ruining her time line. She said it was our day and we could take the time we needed. That special time with friends and family who traveled meant the world to us. At the end of the night everything was organized and put into cars and ready to leave. Thank you, Katie, for making sure our wedding day was a dream come true, it would not have run so smoothly without you!

Sent on 04/09/2019

Big Day Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,295.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 150.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Day-of Coordination, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Elopement, Military, Non-Religious, Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• WinterClub Event Venue
    WinterClub Event Venue Banquet Halls

What a fantastic job done by this team at Big Day Celebrations! We would certainly recommend them to our clients for their friendly and professional service!

• Gandee Photography
    Gandee Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie reached out to us weeks before the wedding to make sure our timelines matched and we were all on the same page. She is absolutely the best planner we have ever worked with! I wish we could work with her on every wedding! Big Day Celebrations will save you so much stress on your wedding day, I can't think of a better investment.

• Emily Paige Photography
    Emily Paige Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie was simply wonderful to work with! As a wedding photographer I have learned to juggle many things all happening at once on a wedding day! I usually end up not only being the photographer but also the- time management specialist, dress fluffer, food runner, makeup artist, table decorator, family counselor - you name it! But working with Katie allowed my team and I to focus and capture every detail of the day completely void of stress! We actually got to sit down for a few small breaks and breathe! We captured some of our favorite footage ever and it’s all due to Katie and the wonderful team at The Mission Inn Resort & Club. Thank you times a million Katie!

• 432 E Idaho ste C #282 Kalispell, MT, 59901 See on map