432 E Idaho ste C #282, Kalispell, MT 59901 Map · Phone number

About Big Day Celebrations

Big Day Celebrations is a husband and wife team dedicated to providing exceptional service. They're fun, organized, professional and energetic and love what they do. Their goal is for you to be able to sit back, relax and enjoy the big day without having to worry about a thing! With close to 400 weddings under their belt and ten years of expereince, there's little that they haven't seen. Contact them today - let the planning begin!

Follow Big Day Celebrations on

• Empress Tents & Events
  • An Epic Elopement
  • Kropp Occasion Designs
Triple B Ranch Montana
glacier park weddings great northern resort www bigdaycelebrations com amber lynn photography00556 51 478571 1568758405
Bride and Groom with Dog

Big Day Celebrations 4
Big Day Celebrations 5
  • Lindsey

Lindsey Lyall · Getting married on 02/12/2020

Stop searching, Big Day Celebrations is the perfect planner team. Do not pass them up.

First of all, if you are looking for a wedding planner, just stop now because your search for the perfect planner is finished! HIRE BIG DAY CELEBRATIONS! Katie is absolutely amazing and she and Joe are an awesome team. She is the perfect combination of bubbly and optimistic while always remaining a calm, profession problem-solver that covers all bases.
    We hired her as a day of coordinator, but honestly that package is more like a month of coordination. On top of normal day of coordinator duties, she was there constantly helping answer questions, sending out reminders of all the little things that needed to be done by the bride and groom (like when its time to get your marriage licence, etc), and was there for emotional support phone calls when needed (hello family wedding stress

Sent on 12/27/2019

Kimberly Rockwell · Married on 12/08/2019

Flawless and fun!

I completely lucked out by my florist recommending Katie! She is wonderful in every way and exceeded all of my expectations. Knowing what I know now, I would’ve booked my wedding around when she was available. She made my wedding FUN and CAREFREE. I am forever grateful for her! She was always super responsive, positive, and resourceful. If ever a problem arose, she would come to me with solutions immediately. When my fiancé decided he wanted a car service a few days before the wedding Katie booked one for us in under an hour. Katie is incredible. Do yourself the biggest favor and HIRE HER. Her husband Joe is also a delight. Truly a dream team that made my wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 12/13/2019
  • Jamie

Jamie · Married on 07/06/2019

Hire katie!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Katie is, hands own, the BEST at what she does. I booked Katie for our day of coordination. She went so far above and beyond what I'd ever expected that I am just floored. What an amazing person and professional.

To start, she came to Montana and worked our wedding like she'd been in Montana her whole life. She'd clearly done her homework. She was prepared. She worked with our venue which (much to our surprise) had never before hosted a wedding. She coordinated everything with our photographer, our bridal party, our caterers, our DJ, transportation and so much more. She was able to wrangle everything no questions asked. She set up and took down. She did so much that I never ever expected her to do. And it made my day literally perfect.

She cured any/all hiccups and I didn't have to worry at all - and really, I didn't know much about it either because she was so freaking ON THE BALL about all of it.

Literally the best money I spent on the entire wedding (no exaggeration - if I had to do it again and had to choose between even my dress and Katie, I'd get married in rags just to be able to keep Katie).

Katie is meant for this business. She is so sweet and kind and funny and complementary and organized, prepared and has such amazing customer service skills. I loved her so much I just wanted her to join in the wedding festivities like all my friends. I can never, ever say enough positive about her. HIRE HER! She is worth the weight of a million elephants, in gold!

Sent on 07/19/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Big Day Celebrations FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 2500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 8000.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 150.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Elopement
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• WinterClub Event Venue
    WinterClub Event Venue Banquet Halls

What a fantastic job done by this team at Big Day Celebrations! We would certainly recommend them to our clients for their friendly and professional service!

• Gandee Photography
    Gandee Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie reached out to us weeks before the wedding to make sure our timelines matched and we were all on the same page. She is absolutely the best planner we have ever worked with! I wish we could work with her on every wedding! Big Day Celebrations will save you so much stress on your wedding day, I can't think of a better investment.

• Emily Paige Photography
    Emily Paige Photography Wedding Photographers

Katie was simply wonderful to work with! As a wedding photographer I have learned to juggle many things all happening at once on a wedding day! I usually end up not only being the photographer but also the- time management specialist, dress fluffer, food runner, makeup artist, table decorator, family counselor - you name it! But working with Katie allowed my team and I to focus and capture every detail of the day completely void of stress! We actually got to sit down for a few small breaks and breathe! We captured some of our favorite footage ever and it’s all due to Katie and the wonderful team at The Mission Inn Resort & Club. Thank you times a million Katie!

• 432 E Idaho ste C #282 Kalispell, MT, 59901 See on map